New Couple - Florida-LA-Vegas

MichaelKylie

Couple
From
FL, US
Older guy. Younger wife. A timeless story! She is a BBC addict and always looking for new meetings. New to this platform but not the lifestyle. We do travel across the US. But I'm not a "sit and watch" guy. We like to film and share the experience afterwards.

Not sure what else to add... ask us anything and we will come back to you. No timewasters please.. age isn't an issue for her Bulls... as she values stamina and size more! We do travel.

Older guy. Younger wife. A timeless story! She is a BBC addict and always looking for new meetings. New to this platform but not the lifestyle. We do travel across the US. But I'm not a "sit and watch" guy. We like to film and share the experience afterwards.

Not sure what else to add... ask us anything and we will come back to you. No timewasters please.. age isn't an issue for her Bulls... as she values stamina and size more! We do travel.
Welcome to the site.
I'd like to chat sometime if you two are ever interested

what platforms is Kylie on?

Back