New bull

Khrises4u

Couple
Real Person
Gold Member
From
NH, US
I'm home alone after putting the ******* to bed, awaiting my sexy wife to return home after her first date with a new potential bull. She has a regular boyfriend now, but we have known him for years, and this is the first time she has ever met a new bull alone. First time meets had always been the two of us together.

Anyone have any bets on what her report will be when she gets home?

:)

I'm home alone after putting the ******* to bed, awaiting my sexy wife to return home after her first date with a new potential bull. She has a regular boyfriend now, but we have known him for years, and this is the first time she has ever met a new bull alone. First time meets had always been the two of us together.

Anyone have any bets on what her report will be when she gets home?

:)
She'll come home exhausted..might give you a peck on the cheek.

This is how she was dressed.... Not too slutty, but clearly ready to party. :)

Her text after being there about an hour and a half:

"Enjoying the time... He so wants to do more, but not pushy... Pretty laid back, and introverted. I am holding off until a second date. It is a fun little game of sorts. Will share more later. Good connection overall, though. Still here, and will text when I leave."

Her text after being there about an hour and a half:

"Enjoying the time... He so wants to do more, but not pushy... Pretty laid back, and introverted. I am holding off until a second date. It is a fun little game of sorts. Will share more later. Good connection overall, though. Still here, and will text when I leave."

Another score for team bbc: her text after 2.5 hours...

"Things are getting pretty hot... Out in his car making out. Thinking a out grabbing a room for an hour. Ok?"

Oh my dearest milfy bbc slut....:)

Good boy. Thats what I like to hear.
Your turn. I did my job and found her a stud worthy of filling her pussy. You can't seem to get it done for your lady and she just continues to have to deal with you.peanut!! find her a guy that will stretch that thing out!

Your turn. I did my job and found her a stud worthy of filling her pussy. You can't seem to get it done for your lady and she just continues to have to deal with you.peanut!! Congrats, find her a guy that will stretch that thing out!
Unfortunately Im am thousands and thousands of miles away from her for the next 4 months. But when we are back together I will make sure she gets what she needs and it is well documented ;)

Unfortunately Im am thousands and thousands of miles away from her for the next 4 months. But when we are back together I will make sure she gets what she needs and it is well documented ;)
I was in California when I found the bull she fucked theater night. Travel every week...step up ya game, *******!

Back