New bull

I just think that most guys would hate this. I don't want to do it in real life, because then I'd have to reciprocate.
I was just curious.
Id say alot of it depends on the relationship. If sex isnt the most important thing about your relationship then it shouldnt matter who someone shares thier body with as long as its done with the respect of the other people in the relationship. I want my gf to have the best sex possible because she deserves it. Its just occured to me that maybe that person just flat out isn't me. Doesnt mean we love each other any less. But some people attach alot of emotion to sex too and they can't maintain a sexual attitude without emotional attachment. To most couples there's nothing wro g with the commitment of only sleeping with one perso

Id say alot of it depends on the relationship. If sex isnt the most important thing about your relationship then it shouldnt matter who someone shares thier body with as long as its done with the respect of the other people in the relationship. I want my gf to have the best sex possible because she deserves it. Its just occured to me that maybe that person just flat out isn't me. Doesnt mean we love each other any less. But some people attach alot of emotion to sex too and they can't maintain a sexual attitude without emotional attachment. To most couples there's nothing wro g with the commitment of only sleeping with one perso
Well, I think that most all people can't make that separation. I'm just amazed that some can. And I mean that in a good way.

Thats true id say. I definitely feel like more people cant seperate things. Sometimes it just takes the right personality.

I just think that most guys would hate this. I don't want to do it in real life, because then I'd have to reciprocate.
I was just curious.

We have had a lot of discussion and tried many different alternate sex models in our relationship. We've been together over 20 years, and have been swingers, but she is a more jealous type than I am, so we have landed on the cuckolding / female led relationship so she gets the maximum pleasure with my permission and full knowledge, and I absolutely get off on her pleasure and her being desired. I have 100% confidence in her always coming home and wanting me, and always loving me... Sex is an enhancement to our relationship, not the basis of it...so in essence, making the sexual satisfaction high and her own self confidence even higher is a mutual win-win and has brought us closer together.

It has developed over many years and from a deep mutual respect and love for one another. Great sex is fantastic!

I
Very much agree!

We have had a lot of discussion and tried many different alternate sex models in our relationship. We've been together over 20 years, and have been swingers, but she is a more jealous type than I am, so we have landed on the cuckolding / female led relationship so she gets the maximum pleasure with my permission and full knowledge, and I absolutely get off on her pleasure and her being desired. I have 100% confidence in her always coming home and wanting me, and always loving me... Sex is an enhancement to our relationship, not the basis of it...so in essence, making the sexual satisfaction high and her own self confidence even higher is a mutual win-win and has brought us closer together.

It has developed over many years and from a deep mutual respect and love for one another. Great sex is fantastic!

Wow! All I can say is, your lady found a four leaf clover. I've read on some sites that the guy is afraid that his wife will leave him for the other guy. LMAO She would have to be insane to leave a guy like you.

Its pretty much the same with us. I completely trust her to always be honest and open about what she does with who she does it with and she trust that ill never forget how much i love her no matter what the sexual indiscretions are. We respect each other no matter what and we both have a great time and alot of fun with no damage being done.

Back