New Black (Bull) to scene and I cant wait to meet some of you all!

Hello All new member from the Texas area, I stumbled on this from a random google search and found it super interested!

Ive heard/read some things about the scene and was looking to possibly get into it...I was wondering if People really do
meet up from here and how wed go about doing that as a single Bull (im not sure how we'd get the ball rolling etc)

Any who I found the sites topics and discussions to be pretty cool and I possibly wanted to maybe meet up with some people from the site myself.

I guess my issue is due to my job/career im a little worried about posting pictures/videos etc so i'm not sure how to get going.

Anywho I hope you all have a great morning and I hope to talk to more of you soon!

Hello All new member from the Texas area, I stumbled on this from a random google search and found it super interested!

Ive heard/read some things about the scene and was looking to possibly get into it...I was wondering if People really do
meet up from here and how wed go about doing that as a single Bull (im not sure how we'd get the ball rolling etc)

Any who I found the sites topics and discussions to be pretty cool and I possibly wanted to maybe meet up with some people from the site myself.

I guess my issue is due to my job/career im a little worried about posting pictures/videos etc so i'm not sure how to get going.

Anywho I hope you all have a great morning and I hope to talk to more of you soon!
Welcome.

Back