never thought it would be this hard to find a women to serve

never thought it would be this hard to find a women to cuck me on a cuckolding website. Just trying to find my queen to watch take big cock

"this hard"... gimme a break! You have not even filled in your profile. And what's your location? Age? And what do you desire... being a voyeur on a playdate or an actual relationship? - None of that stated here. :rolleyes:

Lol, well let's be honest, any girls on here Re either in an IR relationship, single and just looking for black guys to fuck, or girls in a relationship with a guy they cuckold whether they know it or not, the only way to find a girl to cuckold you is to find a girl you like and over time try and steer your conversations to IR sex, you may be lucky and find the first time you mention it she's into the idea, or you may have to shelve the idea and try again some time after your first attempt to steer the convo that way.

This isn’t really a cuckold site. It’s mostly an IR site for black men and white women to share their attraction. Us cucks without women to share are just something they put up with. Barely. Just remember not to make a nuisance of yourself on the non-cuck forums and you’ll be ok.

There ARE actual people here actually dedicated to the cuck lifestyle here, but the majority of the cucks already have wives or girlfriends to serve, as you say. I wish you luck finding one. But I doubt you’ll find one here

Back