Never been cucked. Straight male who cannot stop thinking of sucking bbc. New to me. Has this happened to anybody else before? Help!

Looking for like minded friends in California.
I'm in Sacramento and woukd lovecto have a white q.o.s.who wanted a little tiny dick white boyvo cuck and to abuse before , during , and after. Ballbusting me so hercbulk cam watch and infront if her other girlfriends who are black cock sluts and then getting me get my face fucked by him

Looking for like minded friends in California.
I'm in Sacramento and woukd lovecto have a white q.o.s.who wanted a little tiny dick white boyvo cuck and to abuse before , during , and after. Ballbusting me so hercbulk cam watch and infront if her other girlfriends who are black cock sluts and then getting me get myvface fucked by him

I love to feel the pulsing of bbc in my mouth as he cums. Yuuum!
Yes nothing better than getting several spurts of thick sweet cum as the bbc cums in my mouth, and some must of had type 2 diabetres sweeter than other guys. And cum is a ******* to me after I swallow my first load all think about is getting another load never have, Fantasize aboyt getting fucked and sucking cock until they all cum in my mouth like 10-12 bbc's at a time. But first time sucking a cock at 48, I had a big cock cum on my mouth it was all I could do to not go to the bookstore and suck as many cocks as I could to get that sweet cum loads again

If you have a white wife or girlfriend have them fuck a black guy in front of you and beg to clean both of them up. That’s a start. If not then just go to a gay website or craigslist and list that you are a dude that wants his face fucked. Other than that good luck

Back