Never been cucked. Straight male who cannot stop thinking of sucking bbc. New to me. Has this happened to anybody else before? Help!

Great way to start, as I did in 1989. Go to an adult sex store that has video BOOTHS. Hang out in the booths and practice sucking cock till a BBC comes along. Trust me you'll know if you love it right away. The virility, the masculine scent, the cock head growing....then finally taking the dive by closing your mouth around it.....mmm

It is pretty clear in this forum that you are not alone. In general society, I don't think you hold a majority opinion and certainly not an exclusively Black fetish.

I am basically straight, but black cock is special. I met a wonderful black man on squirt. he allowed me to come to his house and suck his cock. no strings attached. I was hooked on his cock. there is nothing like the feeling of servicing a black man who enjoys a white boy sucking him off. You will feel so satisfied when you suck him until he fills your mouth with his cum. don't wait. go after your dream.

I am basically straight, but black cock is special. I met a wonderful black man on squirt. he allowed me to come to his house and suck his cock. no strings attached. I was hooked on his cock. there is nothing like the feeling of servicing a black man who enjoys a white boy sucking him off. You will feel so satisfied when you suck him until he fills your mouth with his cum. don't wait. go after your dream.
What is squirt?

Back