NETFLIX CUCKOLD RECOMMENDATIONS?

New Netflix movie Game Over, Man has interracial scenes

Only thirty minutes in a group of nerdy white guys as hotel cleaners clean up a room full of used condoms that they play with before a hot black guy and white girl walk in. One of them is subtly gay for the black guy. Then there's a scene of a black guy with a bunch of white girl groupies bragging how he feels powerful fucking them to the three white guys. The black guys are portrayed as hot and powerful mfs. One of the guys has a small dick and other gay white guys after them.

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow I need to watch it with me girlfriend to get her in the mood.

Hotel room scene:
Screenshot1.jpg

Scene where a black celebrity brags to white guys about how he has sex with his all white groupies who sit next to him and just kind of giggle:
Screenshot2.jpg

Hostage scene with a random BM/WW couple:
Screenshot3.jpg

Any of you saw Netflix series ELITE...?
I just finish to saw that... and so curious about cuckold stories inside.....(there are a couple who want to join another guy).

For me....(or I’d like to think) it’s kinda a message for new generation....

What u think about ? Any has idea ?
Can maybe it be a kinda start for a conversation for who has a children (teenager?) for intruduce cuckoldlifestyle ?

Anyone else addicted to “Jessica Jones” and “All American” series on Netflix as much as my wife?

This series has broke the ice with my wife’s attraction to black men. For the first time she is vocal about black men’s sexiness during the shows. I have waited and wanted this for years. She describes in detail about how she would have sex with the coach. She verbally fantasizes about him during our sex. This show has been a game changer!

This series has broke the ice with my wife’s attraction to black men. For the first time she is vocal about black men’s sexiness during the shows. I have waited and wanted this for years. She describes in detail about how she would have sex with the coach. She verbally fantasizes about him during our sex. This show has been a game changer!
My wife loves all american too and i think its for the same reason but she hasn't given up too much of her real thoughts.

The Netflix show “sex/life” changed our relationship trajectory

We have been acting this show out only instead of the other guy being white he is a big black man. We act it out like she’s being slutty at the club with him and they hook up. She’s never been sexier, wetter or hornier!

Back