NETFLIX CUCKOLD RECOMMENDATIONS?

Is there a big controversy about these ads in the United States?
Yes, a lot of white guys are pissed because it portrays them in an inferior, weak light.

I think it's a brilliant strategy to make cuckolding more mainstream though.

18k dislikes versus 1k likes though so it looks like cuckolding is going to be a fringe thing for quite awhile longer I think.

Yes, a lot of white guys are pissed because it portrays them in an inferior, weak light.

I think it's a brilliant strategy to make cuckolding more mainstream though.

18k dislikes versus 1k likes though so it looks like cuckolding is going to be a fringe thing for quite awhile longer I think.

The interesting thing about advertising is sometimes controversy sells, so it's a risky strategy but we'll have to see if it pays off.

Actually, there are several commercials that have interracial couples, and these are on national TV, not just netflix.

Cheerios, (super bowl last year I believe)
cheerios.jpg

Old Navy add
b28da930-47e1-4573-a337-963eb1c4bc4c-large16x9_oldnavyinterracialad.JPG

I don't remember the ******* name, but there is currently an add running for a pharmaceutical with a black woman dancing whit her half white ******* while the white ******* reads his news paper.

There are also many sit-coms now that show some type of interracial favor as well as gay/lesbian, Moms is a good show, where the mom had (surprise surprise) a lesbian lover in her past. The show Stranger Things (netflix) has the black kid in the group kiss a white chick in the early 1980's and the hit show This is Us, has the young Randal ask out a white girl. (oh and they had to through in Randal's ******* was gay too) And everybody were accepting and understanding, which might be the ideal world, but we all know doesn't represent the real world.

So, no. I don't see anything surprising about the Netflix commercial, nor do I have any issues with it. But if you think about it, These networks don't want to be associated with any type of hate groups, like racist or homophobes. So naturally we will see more and more interracial couples, gay couples, interracial gay couples, transgenders, etc etc. The question then becomes, are these networks sincere or are they being fake as not to be accused or associated with any type of hate group, therefore loosing ratings and cash. Does it border on pandering.

The only time there is an issue with things like this is because some num-nut wants to ******* an issue. For example, some alt-right person had to reply a tweet to the old navy add about white genocide. Had nothing been said at all, it would not have been a big deal - and quite frankly I would not be the least bit surprised to find out the tweet came from an Old Navy employee simply to draw more attention to the add. In situations like this, only the advertiser benefits. This tweet was simply ignorant - but it sure did draw attention to Old Navy. So if that persons goal was to hurt sales, they failed miserably. Making mountains out of mole hills is common among both Alt-right and Fare left groups.

screen-shot-2016-05-01-at-8-57-58-pm.png

I have to agree with Morgan Freeman.

Never have I referred to anyone I know as a "black man" or "white man" I call them by name - their race doesn't matter me.

no controversy only racist people have problems with interracial couples. Personally, as a white guy, I love to see black men with the white ladies on television and in public

Yeah it isn't a real controversy, just youtube drama by racists. Did you know the racists have sites where they get together to brigade stuff like that?

Ah I remember hearing about XBMCbefoeit was Kodi, how did you like it? Also is the Firestick good?
IT's amazing. All HD, all free every channel, every movie, every tv show, every sporting event free. You can use both boxes, then go to youtube and it tells you how to install kodi( super easy). Then add whatever bundles you want(Still free). Just make sure to have good internet but otherwise it's the best $79 we've ever spent. We were able to cancel all our premium channels. I love that any show any movie ever made is on there for free. The only money you spend will be on buying the Amazon Firestick for 39 or 79.

IT's amazing. All HD, all free every channel, every movie, every tv show, every sporting event free. You can use both boxes, then go to youtube and it tells you how to install kodi( super easy). Then add whatever bundles you want(Still free). Just make sure to have good internet but otherwise it's the best $79 we've ever spent. We were able to cancel all our premium channels. I love that any show any movie ever made is on there for free. The only money you spend will be on buying the Amazon Firestick for 39 or 79.

Ah can you get sports and news free? That's what's missing from Netflix if you are a cord cutter.

Ah can you get sports and news free? That's what's missing from Netflix if you are a cord cutter.
Yeah, 1000's of local stations. Sports are sketchy at times. The NFL is the toughest to get but you can usually get them too. It's still worth it tho just from movies in theaters for free to tv shows from the 40's. Once you learn how to use it and learn all the different bundles you can download, then you'll tailor it to fit your needs. The key is that you never spend a dime after buying the actual Firestick. Everything is free and how to's are on youtube

Back