nervous

ladybug4

Couple
Hi, i'm a bit nervous, just gonna say it like it is, we are a couple, my pic is recent, im a bbw and i love to suck cock, my husband likes to watch and record me doing dirty things, we have done this sort of thing before with much success but it has been a couple years, we are looking for someone with a big one and a big load, but this person must be respectful and have a sense of humor, chemistry is paramount, if this is something you might be interested in, give us a look, also, my husband is straight and there won't be any guy guy action happening , (we are located in Los Angeles/Orange County area

Hi, i'm a bit nervous, just gonna say it like it is, we are a couple, my pic is recent, im a bbw and i love to suck cock, my husband likes to watch and record me doing dirty things, we have done this sort of thing before with much success but it has been a couple years, we are looking for someone with a big one and a big load, but this person must be respectful and have a sense of humor, chemistry is paramount, if this is something you might be interested in, give us a look, also, my husband is straight and there won't be any guy guy action happening , (we are located in Los Angeles/Orange County area
Take your time find you safe reliable guy . You try some swinger clubs makes much easier everybody there is looking to play. Find rite people thats when its all good hot fun . Most all be safe

Take your time find you safe reliable guy . You try some swinger clubs makes much easier everybody there is looking to play. Find rite people thats when its all good hot fun . Most all be safe
hi, thank you, never been to a swingers club, but i would, have no idea how to get that started lol

Yes( double time)what's ur email or text number - Skype - inbox reply

Yes( double time)what's ur email or text number - Skype - inbox reply

Hello sexy welcome bac. I’m interested and close to u. Inbox

hi, thanks for the interest, i dont mind talking about some possibilities, would definately need to see some pics of ,well, you know, we can go from there, hope to hear from you.

hello, getting verified sounds great, i'll look into seeing how to do that
Being verified might help in some cases, but it may also lower a persons guard as well. Being verified is not a cure all or something to make a person free from danger. I am a real person and I have not been able to get verified because I have no access to those phones that take the pics. Which makes me feel like a second class citizen and being discriminated against.

Being verified might help in some cases, but it may also lower a persons guard as well. Being verified is not a cure all or something to make a person free from danger. I am a real person and I have not been able to get verified because I have no access to those phones that take the pics. Which makes me feel like a second class citizen and being discriminated against.
White men aren’t allowed to be verified, and verification absolutely helps your chances with other real verified people here. It helps the site overall so you know you’re at least talking to the correct gender/race ;)

Of course you STILL have to use caution just as you would meeting ANY stranger from anywhere!

White men aren’t allowed to be verified, and verification absolutely helps your chances with other real verified people here. It helps the site overall so you know you’re at least talking to the correct gender/race ;)

Of course you STILL have to use caution just as you would meeting ANY stranger from anywhere!
So white men aren't allowed to be verified? How equitable and fair of them. geez. so much for equal treatment.

It is explained well in the verification rules:
https://www.blacktowhite.net/threads/read-me-1st-how-to-become-verified-as-a-real-person.50490/

The site is white to black - white men aren’t here pretending to be anything else, so no need for verification.
So you are saying some people pretend to be a black man? or they pretend to be a white woman or a white couple? I thought the verification idea was to simply let others know this was a real person that is who they represent themselves to be so others can actually meet them in person..

So you are saying some people pretend to be a black man? or they pretend to be a white woman or a white couple? I thought the verification idea was to simply let others know this was a real person that is who they represent themselves to be so others can actually meet them in person..
From the verification rules:

SPECIAL FOR SINGLE WHITE MEN - there is no need to complete the verification process because there is nobody on this site trying to deceive anybody by posing as a white male. The verification process then, is reserved for those black men, white females, and couples who wish to make real-time meetings with other members.

Back