Nervous Bimbo AL Wife

willynsandy256

Couple
From
FL, US
I really am the dumbest bimbo in Alabama.
My husband Bobby brought a Very Blessed sexy young black man to our house a few nights back. I did as I'm instructed to always do and served him until he was thoroughly done with me. It was definitely one of the hottest expieriences of my life. Totally thrilling to get used in our home. This morning he (James) showed up at our house un-announced. Hubby is at work and our boys are at their grandparents house today. James asked if he could come in. I was so surprised I said of course with out even thinking about it. OMG lets just say James was very happy to see me again. It truly felt like something out of an erotic novel. I was so caught up that I almost couldnt handle it. Anyway. When he was done with me again I walked him to the front door and he smiled and said "see ya later". My heart is still racing and im still wet to my knees. I dont really know what to do. Clearly James doesnt mind popping by. I certainly loved it. It's kind of scary though. I'd die of shame if the neighbors or our friends or family found out. I dont see how I have much choice now though. The nerves are killing me. So worried about where this could go. What if he tells everyone what I am? What if he shows up when the boys are here? What if he tells his friends? What if Bobby finds out I'm getting used without his permission? All terrifying possibilities. I must be depraved because all those scenarios racing through my mind have me so turned on I cant take it. What should I do? Advice please.

Last edited:
Greys Anatomy Reaction GIF

My husband Bobby brought a Very Blessed sexy young black man to our house a few nights back. I did as I'm instructed to always do and served him until he was thoroughly done with me. It was definitely one of the hottest expieriences of my life. Totally thrilling to get used in our home. This morning he (James) showed up at our house un-announced. Hubby is at work and our boys are at their grandparents house today. James asked if he could come in. I was so surprised I said of course with out even thinking about it. OMG lets just say James was very happy to see me again. It truly felt like something out of an erotic novel. I was so caught up that I almost couldnt handle it. Anyway. When he was done with me again I walked him to the front door and he smiled and said "see ya later". My heart is still racing and im still wet to my knees. I dont really know what to do. Clearly James doesnt mind popping by. I certainly loved it. It's kind of scary though. I'd die of shame if the neighbors or our friends or family found out. I dont see how I have much choice now though. The nerves are killing me. So worried about where this could go. What if he tells everyone what I am? What if he shows up when the boys are here? What if he tells his friends? What if Bobby finds out I'm getting used without his permission? All terrifying possibilities. I must be depraved because all those scenarios racing through my mind have me so turned on I cant take it. What should I do? Advice please.
Update!! So I told Daddy about everything that happened when he got home. To my shock and excitement he wasn’t mad! He used me thoroughly and made a few jokes about me being the black cock slut of the county.

So I guess nothing has changed since James’s visit. I guess he really can use me whenever, wherever he wants. It’s actually pretty terrifying but I guess I will actually be living out the fantasy of being a true 24/7 bimbo slave. If the neighbors and fam find out I guess they find out.

Update!! So I told Daddy about everything that happened when he got home. To my shock and excitement he wasn’t mad! He used me thoroughly and made a few jokes about me being the black cock slut of the county.

So I guess nothing has changed since James’s visit. I guess he really can use me whenever, wherever he wants. It’s actually pretty terrifying but I guess I will actually be living out the fantasy of being a true 24/7 bimbo slave. If the neighbors and fam find out I guess they find out.
Thats so hot. Your husband is a lucky man
You definitely did the right thing telling him.

Your a good little piece of ******* for letting him use you while your husband was gone it’s okay to be scared or ashamed as long as HE gets off you did good

Keep fucking James BBC

It’s my turn with u now

Back