Need to have my 1st BBC !! Exeter, UK

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi guys !
As the title states, I am in need of my 1st big black cock!
I want to be fucked hard whilst my boyfriend either participates or watches. He promises not to get his tiny white dick anywhwere near your beautiful black cock !!!
We're a pretty chilled couple who are looking to spice up our sex life, we'll have a great time guaranteed!!

Would love to hear from serious members who aren't gonna waste my time.

Talk soon!!
Beckyxx

Attachments

Hi guys !
I want to be fucked hard whilst my boyfriend either participates or watches. He promises not to get his tiny white dick anywhwere near your beautiful black cock !!!
We're a pretty chilled couple who are looking to spice up our sex life, we'll have a great time guaranteed!!

Talk soon!!
Beckyxx
You are a fuckable woman

yeah we're both aware of that and its something we have discussed..He's quite willing to let me meet with a lover regularly because we know that I would love it so and crave more.. My BF said he would love fucking me knowing that I'm all stretched out from black dick ...

Hi guys !

Talk soon!!
Beckyxx
If you looking for someone who is not going to waste your time talking, I am right here in Bristol...

Status
Not open for further replies.