White cuck couple seeks 1st BBC for sexy wifey

cuckykevy

Couple
4339E963-5BD7-48B0-A60A-885784E0C2A7.jpegMy wife and I have had a cuckold fantasy for many years. I introduced her to BBC and Black dildos because I have a tiny little white cock that can’t compete with Black men.It’s time to get her her first real live BBC. Up to this point she has only had dildos. Any Black man with a huge cock is welcome to fuck her, we just have a few simple requests we can discuss further with you when you message us. If you want to be the first REAL cock to fuck my wife’s married white pussy, message us today. We’re looking to plan something within the next couple of weeks. Must be BIG and BLACK (no whites, latinos, etc). Thanks! In North Georgia.

View attachment 6373340My wife and I have had a cuckold fantasy for many years. I introduced her to BBC and Black dildos because I have a tiny little white cock that can’t compete with Black men.It’s time to get her her first real live BBC. Up to this point she has only had dildos. Any Black man with a huge cock is welcome to fuck her, we just have a few simple requests we can discuss further with you when you message us. If you want to be the first REAL cock to fuck my wife’s married white pussy, message us today. We’re looking to plan something within the next couple of weeks. Must be BIG and BLACK (no whites, latinos, etc). Thanks! In North Georgia.
Please keep us posted!

Back