Need to have my 1st BBC !! Exeter, UK

Status
Not open for further replies.

Becky

Couple
Hi guys !
As the title states, I am in need of my 1st big black cock!
I want to be fucked hard whilst my boyfriend either participates or watches. He promises not to get his tiny white dick anywhwere near your beautiful black cock !!!
We're a pretty chilled couple who are looking to spice up our sex life, we'll have a great time guaranteed!!

Would love to hear from serious members who aren't gonna waste my time.

Talk soon!!
Beckyxx

Attachments

• 4771745970_ee905609bc_b.jpg
    4771745970_ee905609bc_b.jpg
    159 KB · Views: 189
Hi guys !
I want to be fucked hard whilst my boyfriend either participates or watches. He promises not to get his tiny white dick anywhwere near your beautiful black cock !!!
We're a pretty chilled couple who are looking to spice up our sex life, we'll have a great time guaranteed!!

Talk soon!!
Beckyxx

You are a fuckable woman

yeah we're both aware of that and its something we have discussed..He's quite willing to let me meet with a lover regularly because we know that I would love it so and crave more.. My BF said he would love fucking me knowing that I'm all stretched out from black dick ...

The craving can become ever so intense, but a regular BBC ought to help address that one would have thought.

Hi guys !

Talk soon!!
Beckyxx

If you looking for someone who is not going to waste your time talking, I am right here in Bristol...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back