Need opinions!!

Cucwan

Male
Gold Member
So last night I discovered my gf of 8 yrs talking on and off to another guy she renamed on her snapchat as "nancy".

Dates go way back to 2019. There's no hard evidence of cheating, just getting to know each other more. Need your opinion if I should confront (which I will be accepting) and ask for a threesome

Or fuck off somewhere and live life how I'm supposed to lol single no woman worries. Please let me know what your opinion is and feel free to ask any questions thank you for reading.

How hot is she?
Is this just an online thing?
Has she ever met him before?
Is his location close to you?
Does she know you know?
How did you find out?
Has it impacted your sexlife in a bad way?
What's the chat topics about?

.She's a petite Latina 4"11 curly hair big tits
.Seems like just an online thing haven't found evidence of meetup
.same city
She probably has a clue that I know but it's been quiet only find out few hours ago
.went through her snapchat
.I feel my dicks been harder than ever lol
.just random convos nothing serious he did try asking for nudes she said "you wish"
How hot is she?
Is this just an online thing?
Has she ever met him before?
Is his location close to you?
Does she know you know?
How did you find out?
Has it impacted your sexlife in a bad way?
What's the chat topics about?

Don't EVER let on that you know!
The bitch is only looking for a little thrill or trying to get attention from another dude.
Let the bitch have some fun, give her a bit of leash.
Who's the dude? Do you know him?

That's what I'm aiming for she probably has a clue that I know because I opened the messages but I don't know the guy

Worst thing you can do is get all heated up and confront her about it! So just chill and get your game plan and figure thisng out.
Is she a lying cheating type?
When you ask her about it, will she tell the truth or will she lie?
If she says "yes" she did it and you tell her to stop ...will she or won't she?
Are you willing to loose her over it?

So last night I discovered my gf of 8 yrs talking on and off to another guy she renamed on her snapchat as "nancy".

Dates go way back to 2019. There's no hard evidence of cheating, just getting to know each other more. Need your opinion if I should confront (which I will be accepting) and ask for a threesome

Or fuck off somewhere and live life how I'm supposed to lol single no woman worries. Please let me know what your opinion is and feel free to ask any questions thank you for reading.
Couples should be able to openly talk about sex and what their partners needs are.

Back