Need Masseuse 4 Nov 11 SoCal Redondo

subnumb

Couple
From
CA, US
We're looking for someone to give wifey a full body massage on Friday, November 11, 2016. Must be patient and be able to let things develop naturally. Wifey is big on spontaneity and not at all into planned encounters.
If your local and or can make it to Redondo Beach for daytime fun, message me here or preferably on Kik: subnumb

Update.
Massage went well enough. Would've gone much better had she not started menustrating. But the fellow forum member and her are chatting up a storm and making plans.

Update.
Massage went well enough. Would've gone much better had she not started menustrating. But the fellow forum member and her are chatting up a storm and making plans.

Please keep us updated as to what happens. I tried to pull this exact move off (also in the SoCal area), and my wife got the massage, but she never let it go beyond that, and is not open to doing it again. Wish you better luck with yours.

Please keep us updated as to what happens. I tried to pull this exact move off (also in the SoCal area), and my wife got the massage, but she never let it go beyond that, and is not open to doing it again. Wish you better luck with yours.
It went really well. Sorry to hear it didn't work out for you. In our case, wifey's been with other men. This just happened to beer the first steps towards cuckolding which primarily means planned encounters. Wifey's much into spontaneous encounters but really has to learn to enjoy planned ones and a lot cuckolding stuff is by design.

It went really well. Sorry to hear it didn't work out for you. In our case, wifey's been with other men. This just happened to beer the first steps towards cuckolding which primarily means planned encounters. Wifey's much into spontaneous encounters but really has to learn to enjoy planned ones and a lot cuckolding stuff is by design.

Ah, okay. Well, your wife is way further along than mine is. Congrats! I'm jealous!

Back