Need help training my wife!

May 2023, Hello I am Robbie in Norman, Oklahoma, a bimale with a nice c*ck and nice tits. I want you to try this on your wife or GF -- suck her tit like a cock. Bounce or bobb your head on her tit just like you would if you were sucking a cock. Do this at least once a week. Third week, start sucking her tit then tell her that you are fantasizing. Hoping she says what are you fantasizing about. If not, suck her tit like a cock then just say -- I am fantasizing that I am sucking your tit like a cock. Don't wait - you say - tell me to suck your tit like a cock. When she tells you to suck her tit like a cock -- sucked harder and deeper.

Do this every time when you suck her tit. Three more weeks -- start sucking her tit then you say - tell me to ask --- May I please suck your tit like a cock cause I am a sub sissy faggot cocksucker. Repeat it often to yourself and to her while you are sucking her tit. Yes I am a sub sissy faggot cocksucker - yes I am sucking your tit like a cock.

Dry hump her while you are sucking her tit like a cock and you might just cum on her leg or in your panties.

Email me back and tell me how she responded and what you are doing now to please her.

If you want her to fuck other cocks then after you fuck her - start licking her pussy clean - do this every time you fuck her then after the 10th time - while you are licking her pussy - I am fantasizing that you fucked a cock earlier in the day and I am licking his cum from your pussy. It is all about pleasing you not my cock.

May 2023, Hello I am Robbie in Norman, Oklahoma, a bimale with a nice c*ck and nice tits. I want you to try this on your wife or GF -- suck her tit like a cock. Bounce or bobb your head on her tit just like you would if you were sucking a cock. Do this at least once a week. Third week, start sucking her tit then tell her that you are fantasizing. Hoping she says what are you fantasizing about. If not, suck her tit like a cock then just say -- I am fantasizing that I am sucking your tit like a cock. Don't wait - you say - tell me to suck your tit like a cock. When she tells you to suck her tit like a cock -- sucked harder and deeper.

Do this every time when you suck her tit. Three more weeks -- start sucking her tit then you say - tell me to ask --- May I please suck your tit like a cock cause I am a sub sissy faggot cocksucker. Repeat it often to yourself and to her while you are sucking her tit. Yes I am a sub sissy faggot cocksucker - yes I am sucking your tit like a cock.

Dry hump her while you are sucking her tit like a cock and you might just cum on her leg or in your panties.

Email me back and tell me how she responded and what you are doing now to please her.

If you want her to fuck other cocks then after you fuck her - start licking her pussy clean - do this every time you fuck her then after the 10th time - while you are licking her pussy - I am fantasizing that you fucked a cock earlier in the day and I am licking his cum from your pussy. It is all about pleasing you not my cock.
i dont see how that would help.....i was thinking of going to the sex shop with her to buy lube and then walk over the dildos and just say oh thats hot i should get you one soon, than later in bed telling her im not as of now open to threesome with other mens but creating a scenario in the bedroom with me and a dildo to create a scene with dirty talking that im open, and she for sure gonna be open, but then i surprise her like 2 weeks later while in action i take it out

I am needing help training my wife for bigger dicks! We have a couple of dildos that will work. One is huge and is 14 inches long and 3 inches around but she has to be worked up with the smaller one first. The smaller one is about 10 inches long and 2.25 inches thick. It hurts her if I go to fast and deep but after she gets worked up she likes it deep but can't get all the way in. She lies on her back when we use it. Is there a better position to get in so she can take it deeper?
Thanks for the help!!!
Take to jamaica

Back