Need help training my new cuck to suck cock, any volunteers?

The way you train a male is -- let him suck your tit then tell him to suck your tit like a cock. Tell him to fantasize that he is sucking a cock while he is sucking your tit. Say mmm good gurl - keep sucking my tit - keep sucking my tit like a cock. In the future when you are sucking my tit and I say suck my tit like a cock - I want you to bob your head up and down and suck deeper and suck harder.

I've got a new cuck who doesn't have a lot of experience sucking cock. I want to train him to be a good bi bitch. Are there any local boys who need to dump a load cum, and wouldn't mind helping me train a new cuck. All sizes and colors welcome :) Bigger loads to the front of the line.
Yes. Want to help

I've got a new cuck who doesn't have a lot of experience sucking cock. I want to train him to be a good bi bitch. Are there any local boys who need to dump a load cum, and wouldn't mind helping me train a new cuck. All sizes and colors welcome :) Bigger loads to the front of the line.
I would volunteer to have your cuck practice on my cock for strictly training purposes

Sure

I would suggest having him start off with a realistic dildo. Start small, and work up to bigger and bigger ones. Then introduce him to the real thing. He will get a good technique with the dildo, and learn how to get a man to cum with the real thing.

If your into humiliation have him suck the dildo in front of others.

I would suggest having him start off with a realistic dildo. Start small, and work up to bigger and bigger ones. Then introduce him to the real thing. He will get a good technique with the dildo, and learn how to get a man to cum with the real thing.

If your into humiliation have him suck the dildo in front of others.
always use lots of lube and now get a very thin toy that pumps up - it will streach your sissy-pussy so you can handle bigger toys or cocks without pain.

Love 2 lets chat

Back