Need help convincing wife

Raulgomez

Couple
Hey we just got our own place and are renting a room to a roommate and I want to have a threesome but don't know how to start it off leaving how my wife would react. Any recommendations? Advice?

Bringing additional person(s) into an intimate and/or sexual relationship is a big step. Having the third party living under the same roof complicates things. Is the room mate male or female? Unless your girlfriend is very secure in her relationship with you she will see the other woman as "the other woman". Of course if your girlfriend is bisexual she might be more receptive, as long as the third party is bisexual also. She could easily come to believe that the room mate is there primarily for your sexual desires. If the room mate is male she will likely fuck him if she is interested and he approaches her. It doesn't necessarily mean that she will want a threesome. Especially for beginners figuring out the dynamics of additional sex partners seldom works well initially, inviting others to your bed room takes some time to figure out. It is likely that in your first threesome there will be a few bumps in the road, having the third party living under the same roof can cause serious complications. This is just a short list of the things you need to consider. The only thing that will work for what you want is open and full disclosure and a clear understanding of the your respective boundaries

....I guess I have more questions than suggestions here ... like "have the 2 of you ever included others in your sexual activities before?" ... "have you ever fantasy played having a 3rd person involved with the 2 of you? ... "is this primarily YOUR desire or has she ever mentioned involving others?" ... "is this roommate black as to the reason you're mentioning it in this forum?" ... and do you know what HER sexual fantasies are?

Starting out a relationship which involves others can work ... I'm an example of that. My college roommate dated my wife for 2 years before breaking up with her to date another girl. So my wife and I had 2 years to get to know each other on a friendship basis, she came to me for a shoulder to cry on, and it developed from there. Our first time involving others in our own relationship was with a girl who was her initial roommate in college ... we did a 'couple swap' a few times with them ... then a few 3-somes with guys. When we married 3 years later we just decided to continue occasionally involving others. We decided to stop a few years ago when our ******* got too old to work around them.

Any relationship is only as solid as the open communication you establish with each other ... if either of you have problems with being able to talk things out, it indicates a weakness in the relationship. As Torp mentioned, setting boundaries & parameters to this kind of activity is very important ... involving others in your sexual activities should be to recharge your energies for each other, not distract from your relationship with each other. Also, I'd use caution in involving a "roommate" as the closeness of this individual could lead to their own sexual activities when you're not present, leading to emotional involvement that could destroy the relationship the 2 of you have.

Good luck with it if you do it ... Mac

Bringing additional person(s) into an intimate and/or sexual relationship is a big step. Having the third party living under the same roof complicates things. Is the room mate male or female? Unless your girlfriend is very secure in her relationship with you she will see the other woman as "the other woman". Of course if your girlfriend is bisexual she might be more receptive, as long as the third party is bisexual also. She could easily come to believe that the room mate is there primarily for your sexual desires. If the room mate is male she will likely fuck him if she is interested and he approaches her. It doesn't necessarily mean that she will want a threesome. Especially for beginners figuring out the dynamics of additional sex partners seldom works well initially, inviting others to your bed room takes some time to figure out. It is likely that in your first threesome there will be a few bumps in the road, having the third party living under the same roof can cause serious complications. This is just a short list of the things you need to consider. The only thing that will work for what you want is open and full disclosure and a clear understanding of the your respective boundaries
it is a male

....I guess I have more questions than suggestions here ... like "have the 2 of you ever included others in your sexual activities before?" ... "have you ever fantasy played having a 3rd person involved with the 2 of you? ... "is this primarily YOUR desire or has she ever mentioned involving others?" ... "is this roommate black as to the reason you're mentioning it in this forum?" ... and do you know what HER sexual fantasies are?

Starting out a relationship which involves others can work ... I'm an example of that. My college roommate dated my wife for 2 years before breaking up with her to date another girl. So my wife and I had 2 years to get to know each other on a friendship basis, she came to me for a shoulder to cry on, and it developed from there. Our first time involving others in our own relationship was with a girl who was her initial roommate in college ... we did a 'couple swap' a few times with them ... then a few 3-somes with guys. When we married 3 years later we just decided to continue occasionally involving others. We decided to stop a few years ago when our ******* got too old to work around them.

Any relationship is only as solid as the open communication you establish with each other ... if either of you have problems with being able to talk things out, it indicates a weakness in the relationship. As Torp mentioned, setting boundaries & parameters to this kind of activity is very important ... involving others in your sexual activities should be to recharge your energies for each other, not distract from your relationship with each other. Also, I'd use caution in involving a "roommate" as the closeness of this individual could lead to their own sexual activities when you're not present, leading to emotional involvement that could destroy the relationship the 2 of you have.

Good luck with it if you do it ... Mac
On the bright side he is moving soon

Back