Need help, advice, thoughts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mtlfun48

Couple
Ok heres the deal. Few years ago I finally got my wife to consider having sex with BBC . We was planning to go to a swingers club to start with. But before we gotta do it somethings happen. Anyway we got back together and one night we were drinking little and she told me she dated a black guy for little bit when we were apart. I ask her if they had sex together she said no but also told me he had very huge cock and was afraid he tare her pussy up. I brought up about her having sex with someone well endowed again she said she wouldn't in front of me. Also after the night she told me about that guy she want talk about it anymore.
Need thoughts and ideas. I still like it to happen

So you went from just talking about it, to "hey, let's go to a swingers club" ?

Ballsy...

My wife would have kicked my ass to the curb if I did something like that.

Sounds like she needs to take it nice and slow and you're trying to drive 120mph. My advice, back the hell off a LOT.

Depending where you live, you know that you're likely not going to find a BBC in a swing club right? Where we live, it's all older, fat white guys thinking they're all that with short dicks.

As for the grammer didn't know was important lol
Don't worry about your grammar; I'm thinking its not your native language, anyway. You sound a bit Asian descent to me.
So, what I'm reading from your posting is that you would like your wife to try large black cocks and let you watch. Is that correct?
From the way I read it, also, your wife isn't all that interested in large black cocks, or large cocks in general.
Its usually about having "good, satisfying sex" with the ladies. Cock size and color are co-incidental at best unless they are either curious or have been convinced that "good, satisfying sex" is only obtainable with large, black cocks.
It also sounds like your wife has a very limited experience with having sex with other men, thus she has no way to really compare sex with you and sex with other men. Is that right?
Threesomes are fairly easy to arrange, particularly MFM threesomes. I believe this is the correct approach to "seeing" your wife having sex with another man.
Do you even know what her ultimate sexual fantasies are? Yes/No?
And, are the two of you 'happily' married NOW? Because having your wife have sex with other men is NOT going to fix or help a struggling marriage.
PS ... its hard to give suggestions or advice when so little is known about the poster asking the Q's. Please take a couple minutes and fill out your profile & background info which you feel might help with responses. Mac
pic_twocentsWorth2.jpg

Last edited:
Yes i would like her to try bbc and me watch. I do understand about the size and color . Im on the big size of average. Also her ex before me was large so yea she likes big.
She has only been with 5 men that i know of counting me .
One of her fantasies is to be ****** or play ******* guess you would say.
Yes we are very happy in our relationship. Our past was about somethings that really cant discuss on here.
I will try take time to do as you said.
Thanks

To add to this she is very sexual .
We have few large dildos and she always says how good it feels and talks about how open she feels after.
Also she has always felt insecure about how she looks.

You said; "she said no but also told me he had very huge cock and was afraid he tare her pussy up. I brought up about her having sex with someone well endowed again she said she wouldn't in front of me. Also after the night she told me about that guy she want talk about it anymore."

How did she know he had a huge cock? Did you ask her? Did she see it? Did she rub it? Did he show her a picture? She told you she didn't want to do it in front of you.... Which means she does not trust you enough yet to tell you how she feels as a women. She said she dated him for a while... if she was around a black man with a big cock she at least rubbed, sucked, or fucked him... An experienced man can seduce her.... How did she end up with a black guy after the two of you separated, and before the two of you had invited a black man to your bedroom? The BBC image was in her mind because the two of you had talked about it, she has those desires and when you separated she may have seeked a black man. What other reason would she meet a black man with a huge cock? She might tell you the truth if you promise not to judge her... Does she still have contact with him? There are two common comments that a wife will make when first approached about being with a black man: 1. Why do you want to see me with another man, don't you love me? 2. I don't want to fuck in front of you because how you might feel about it.

This lets me know you have not communicated to the level required for a couple yet who enjoys this together.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back