Need Feedback

My girl has always thought her imperfections (breakouts) were a deal breaker, so much so that when she'd meet up to suck other guys she made it a mission to NEVER show her ass to them. Any fellow bulls (and couples) wanna give their opinion? Are you bending this over and fucking from the back or no? ?I'm sure these pics that I attached will speak for themselves!
Maybe I missed someone already saying this: Yes, I do see the breakouts on her shapely ass.
Has she seen a physician (i.e. dermatologist) about this?

Dont misconstrue this post as me disrespecting my woman. I've always loved her ass regardless, but she on the other hand is a bit hard on herself. My purpose for this post was just to give her some love and support. I thought it would be a great way to show her it's not a big deal and everyone's responses pretty much reaffirmed that. I'm grateful for all of you!
Thanks, i already knew, no misinterpretations. Just wanted to point out she's looking great with nothing to worry 'bout. ;) Also i am a guy who likes the natural look alot, so ImO Mike said it quite well...
(...)
everyone has some kind of imperfections no matter how attractive they are. But that's the beauty of it is we all have something that makes us unique. A lot of women go out buying plastic parts and fake butts trying to look absolutely perfect but the real sexy comes from all tiny imperfections!
...even though i wouldn't call it "imperfections". But i very much like the part where he says something about things that make us unique.

Another great post worth quoting...
I think passively he was saying your girl is perfect. She may no think so as women have this internal feeling that men look more for flaws in women that beauty. I’d like to speak for myself and I hope most other men that it’s not the case. Flaws it what makes a woman beautiful! It builds character, makes them different. If all woman were a cookie cutter 2017 Red Ford Mustang with red interior and 5 star rims with; no variations, no differing options, no available upgrades or add-ons would we be having this discussion? Not all guys like skinny girls, not all guys like thick girls. If every woman was exactly the same think of the unhappy, miserable and boring world we would live in!
Moral: Pimples, tiger stripes, stretch marks, moles whatever it maybe tells a story, tell who that person is. If you can’t look past and accept the outside you’ll never see the inside and further more nor should you “see the inside”! Superficial assholes should be exiled to fuck other superficial assholes, then they can be miserable together! There’s no room in this life to feel bad about yourself, let alone make others feel bad about themselves! You don’t like what you see look away and go about your own life! You’re offered something you don’t want, just say no thank you not my type.... In the same token don’t take the not my type as a knock against you. Some people like a ripped hard skinny body, my wife personally likes a fluffy man (with length and girth of course as I’ve found). That said: YOU WILL NEVER BE EVERYBODY’S SOMETHING, HOWEVER YOU WILL ALWAYS BE SOMEBODY’S EVERYTHING!
i too think men are looking for the beauty in a Woman instead of her "flaws" and most probably won't even notice what a Woman herself might be insecure of. Those men who point out a Woman's "imperfections" are those who only try to distract from their own insecurities.

Personally i think your girl has a great body, and actually find the "dimples", or whatever you may call them, on her fanny quite sexy. (y) ;)

My girl has always thought her imperfections (breakouts) were a deal breaker, so much so that when she'd meet up to suck other guys she made it a mission to NEVER show her ass to them. Any fellow bulls (and couples) wanna give their opinion? Are you bending this over and fucking from the back or no? ?I'm sure these pics that I attached will speak for themselves!
If you answer the question I posed a while back, I don't see it. I'll post it again. Please answer:
Has she seen a physician (i.e. dermatologist) about this?

Report Edit Delete

What a gorgeous looking ass!!!

Back