Need Feedback

Kelz34

Couple
Real Person
From
NC, US
My girl has always thought her imperfections (breakouts) were a deal breaker, so much so that when she'd meet up to suck other guys she made it a mission to NEVER show her ass to them. Any fellow bulls (and couples) wanna give their opinion? Are you bending this over and fucking from the back or no? ?I'm sure these pics that I attached will speak for themselves!

Attachments

• Point Blur_Oct232019_033047.jpg
    Point Blur_Oct232019_033047.jpg
    113.7 KB · Views: 289
  • Point Blur_Oct232019_033320.jpg
    Point Blur_Oct232019_033320.jpg
    185.2 KB · Views: 289
  • Point Blur_Oct232019_033201.jpg
    Point Blur_Oct232019_033201.jpg
    270.3 KB · Views: 280
  • Point Blur_Oct232019_041320.jpg
    Point Blur_Oct232019_041320.jpg
    165.5 KB · Views: 266
My girl has always thought her imperfections (breakouts) were a deal breaker, so much so that when she'd meet up to suck other guys she made it a mission to NEVER show her ass to them. Any fellow bulls (and couples) wanna give their opinion? Are you bending this over and fucking from the back or no? ?I'm sure these pics that I attached will speak for themselves!
i don't see no imperfections. What are you even talking 'bout?!

True story....
Had a sexy fitness chick stop by for a 'personal trainer workout' and one thing she said which struck me as odd and made me laugh, "don't mind the pimples on my booty" ?
I told her just like I would tell your girl...
'baby you just worry about this BIG BUMP I'm about to give you!" ??

View media item 293421

View media item 293422

True story....
Had a sexy fitness chick stop by for a 'personal trainer workout' and one thing she said which struck me as odd and made me laugh, "don't mind the pimples on my booty" ?
I told her just like I would tell your girl...
'baby you just worry about this BIG BUMP I'm about to give you!" ??

View media item 293421

View media item 293422
Handle that MF!

You tell your girl her booty would get worn out from all the love and attention she'd get. Proof? Come on up to Baltimore but have plenty of time available cause this will take a long while...:sex::cool:

Anyone focused more on her “imperfections” than the shape of her ass and how it feels in their hands is a superficial asshole that didn’t deserve your girl to begin with!
EXACTLY.
everyone has some kind of imperfections no matter how attractive they are. But that's the beauty of it is we all have something that makes us unique. A lot of women go out buying plastic parts and fake butts trying to look absolutely perfect but the real sexy comes from all tiny imperfections!

EXACTLY.
everyone has some kind of imperfections no matter how attractive they are. But that's the beauty of it is we all have something that makes us unique. A lot of women go out buying plastic parts and fake butts trying to look absolutely perfect but the real sexy comes from all tiny imperfections!
You the real MVP! ?

i don't see no imperfections. What are you even talking 'bout?!
Dont misconstrue this post as me disrespecting my woman. I've always loved her ass regardless, but she on the other hand is a bit hard on herself. My purpose for this post was just to give her some love and support. I thought it would be a great way to show her it's not a big deal and everyone's responses pretty much reaffirmed that. I'm grateful for all of you!

She’s A Hotti

Dont misconstrue this post as me disrespecting my woman. I've always loved her ass regardless, but she on the other hand is a bit hard on herself. My purpose for this post was just to give her some love and support. I thought it would be a great way to show her it's not a big deal and everyone's responses pretty much reaffirmed that. I'm grateful for all of you!
I think passively he was saying your girl is perfect. She may no think so as women have this internal feeling that men look more for flaws in women that beauty. I’d like to speak for myself and I hope most other men that it’s not the case. Flaws it what makes a woman beautiful! It builds character, makes them different. If all woman were a cookie cutter 2017 Red Ford Mustang with red interior and 5 star rims with; no variations, no differing options, no available upgrades or add-ons would we be having this discussion? Not all guys like skinny girls, not all guys like thick girls. If every woman was exactly the same think of the unhappy, miserable and boring world we would live in!
Moral: Pimples, tiger stripes, stretch marks, moles whatever it maybe tells a story, tell who that person is. If you can’t look past and accept the outside you’ll never see the inside and further more nor should you “see the inside”! Superficial assholes should be exiled to fuck other superficial assholes, then they can be miserable together! There’s no room in this life to feel bad about yourself, let alone make others feel bad about themselves! You don’t like what you see look away and go about your own life! You’re offered something you don’t want, just say no thank you not my type.... In the same token don’t take the not my type as a knock against you. Some people like a ripped hard skinny body, my wife personally likes a fluffy man (with length and girth of course as I’ve found). That said: YOU WILL NEVER BE EVERYBODY’S SOMETHING, HOWEVER YOU WILL ALWAYS BE SOMEBODY’S EVERYTHING!

By all means plz keep showing her off ??

No bullshit. In all earnestness, she is one hot, sexy mf. Make sure she gets the message.

I think passively he was saying your girl is perfect. She may no think so as women have this internal feeling that men look more for flaws in women that beauty. I’d like to speak for myself and I hope most other men that it’s not the case. Flaws it what makes a woman beautiful! It builds character, makes them different. If all woman were a cookie cutter 2017 Red Ford Mustang with red interior and 5 star rims with; no variations, no differing options, no available upgrades or add-ons would we be having this discussion? Not all guys like skinny girls, not all guys like thick girls. If every woman was exactly the same think of the unhappy, miserable and boring world we would live in!
Moral: Pimples, tiger stripes, stretch marks, moles whatever it maybe tells a story, tell who that person is. If you can’t look past and accept the outside you’ll never see the inside and further more nor should you “see the inside”! Superficial assholes should be exiled to fuck other superficial assholes, then they can be miserable together! There’s no room in this life to feel bad about yourself, let alone make others feel bad about themselves! You don’t like what you see look away and go about your own life! You’re offered something you don’t want, just say no thank you not my type.... In the same token don’t take the not my type as a knock against you. Some people like a ripped hard skinny body, my wife personally likes a fluffy man (with length and girth of course as I’ve found). That said: YOU WILL NEVER BE EVERYBODY’S SOMETHING, HOWEVER YOU WILL ALWAYS BE SOMEBODY’S EVERYTHING!
Beautifully said and with this response you've opened up another discussion that directly relates to this entire lifestyle. You pieced it together perfectly as both advice and a lesson for us men.

Back