Need cuck advice my gf is setting rules

I’m seeking cuckold advice. My gf is setting up cuckold rules for me and I have so many questions. Do I let her set all the rules? Do I make a contract? What should I agree to? She has said she will do anything a lover wants, it’s up to him. She wants to be alone with a lover eventually. How does everyone feel about this?
I’m really into my hot gf starting something, but seams like this will all be out of control, been thinking about different cuckolding ideas and would like input from all of you. Anything goes. My gf says other guys will bring out different parts of her that she can’t share with me
PM me

Last edited by a moderator:
I feel like I should take that route with my gf. I wake up the next day thankful I didn’t tell her that. I’m conflicted like I want control but should’ve more open

I’m seeking cuckold advice. My gf is setting up cuckold rules for me and I have so many questions. Do I let her set all the rules? Do I make a contract? What should I agree to? She has said she will do anything a lover wants, it’s up to him. She wants to be alone with a lover eventually. How does everyone feel about this?
I’m really into my hot gf starting something, but seams like this will all be out of control, been thinking about different cuckolding ideas and would like input from all of you. Anything goes. My gf says other guys will bring out different parts of her that she can’t share with me

my kik account
is best way to contact
Here us ok too, I just check this randomly.
jeffandco70
I think if your first starting out you need to compromise. Like you can go out and fuck on your own if you come home full of cum and tell me all the details while I clean you. Or you can spend the night if I can have a video and or lots of pics. I think in the beginning this is good to help you build trust. I would be fine at this stage if my girl goes out any time without me and does whatever she wants. That’s me though and she has built that trust with me.

I think if your first starting out you need to compromise. Like you can go out and fuck on your own if you come home full of cum and tell me all the details while I clean you. Or you can spend the night if I can have a video and or lots of pics. I think in the beginning this is good to help you build trust. I would be fine at this stage if my girl goes out any time without me and does whatever she wants. That’s me though and she has built that trust with me.
I feel like I’m making all the compromising. She said she will find her own man

PM me
message me and I think I might be able to help you with this.

Attachments

• image.gif
    image.gif
    1.4 MB · Views: 21
You cant have it all your own way in a relationship involving any cuckolding? Not if both of you want to truly explore? If one or the other holds back on what they want then it will show through and your journey will not be one that will last.

I trust her and I think what your saying is the same advice a lot of guys have given me already. Do not try to control her, just give her feeedom to play. I want her to be safe and I’d love details.
Take your time don’t rush it. When I first started I thought it’s no big deal I’m ok with her with other guys but in the beginning I did get jealous it toke a little while to give up full control to her and now she has had about 12 lovers 2 black and is we are trying to have him as her full time bull. Now I’m completely happy she enjoys his bbc

If you don't find interracial sex beautiful and erotic, don't do this *******. This should be a romantic thing for you the first time. Because the first time it goes in here is incredible. If you are into the whole BNOW ******* good luck to you. This should be something special. She will be sorry if there is no video by the way. Nothing like her first time.

My wife decided she no longer wanted to include me in our play,and wanted me to sit home playing Mr Mom while she was out fucking black men. I told her no fuckin way was that going to happen. She was always jealous of other women around me,so I told her if she wanted me to watch the ******* while she played one night a week,then she would do the same for me. She didn't want to give up her gig,so she reluctantly agreed to my terms. I cuckolded her jealous ass right back! I had a stable of married whores in rotation! Her flings would last a month to six months,mine lasted years,and she watched the ******* while I played for years! She got the message. It's one thing to be cuckolded and watch or participate with her while she fucks other guys,its another fuckin thing for her to go off on her own fucking other guys on her own without you.

Last edited:
Back