deyana

Couple
Real Person
Gold Member
From
Russia
Hello everyone!
I need an advice
We recently met a great black guy and my wife really liked him. Because of the pandemic, we saw each other only once. but we communicate a lot in a telegram.
We discussed my wife with him and I said that she loves when a black guy cum in her.
He asked why she loved it. But I had no answer.
Later I talked to my wife about it. And it seemed to me that the thought of having a black baby turnes her on.
After some time i told my new friend about my thoughts. He said that he thinks so too.
And he doesn't mind if she gets pregnant from him.
Now I don’t know ... should I tell my wife about our conversation with him or not.
What if she stops taking pills and doesn't tell me about it.

Sorry for my English

Not sure if there's much advice to be given. Depends if you are ok playing with preg risk/actually getting her preggo.

Но интересная история :)

Not sure if there's much advice to be given. Depends if you are ok playing with preg risk/actually getting her preggo.

Но интересная история :)
Agreed. The fantasy is hot for most all of us women in the lifestyle, I know it is for me, but don't let fantasy overcome reality. Once done its irreversible and a commitment. Are the both of you ready for that future?

I mean if you really firmly 100% sure you are ok to have the baby and raise it, then well, go ahead

Otherwise I would be careful, as when it comes to pregnancy ,even without a third in the relationship there are so many things that can bring trouble and mess things up emotionally... Would I risk that for a guy I've been chatting in tg for a while? No

The fantasy is damn hot though

Hello everyone!
I need an advice
We recently met a great black guy and my wife really liked him. Because of the pandemic, we saw each other only once. but we communicate a lot in a telegram.
We discussed my wife with him and I said that she loves when a black guy cum in her.
Later I talked to my wife about it. And it seemed to me that the thought of having a black baby turnes her on.
After some time i told my new friend about my thoughts. He said that he thinks so too.
Now I don’t know ... should I tell my wife about our conversation with him or not.

Sorry for my English
My first advice if you are sincerely interested and willing to listen:

You need to honor n love ❤️ your wife. If you are wondering how to show honor, think of it like this. To honor your wife means to see her as a treasure, to hold her dear, and to cherish her as a precious gift in your life.

Secondly, our future children they need their real parents. They should never be the result of our sexual fantasies, rather be a blessing part of our family. Don’t scar them for life!!!

We’re living in a time when more is less. We have more to live with and less to live for than any other generation!

One man said, “If I have everything, why is it that I’m so empty?” We have more than we’ve ever had, and yet people are restless, empty, always on the move, and always wanting more!

Today more than ever, our children need their real moms and dads who consistently and creatively pour the Word and wisdom of God into their lives.

I think it is fantasy for all wifes in the heat of the moment with a black guy. My wife also said out loud whilst having an orgasm on her lover's black cock that she want his baby, but afterwards reality kicks in and she agrees it must not really happen. Firstly, you will have that constant reminder in your life that your wife didn't have YOUR baby and if he is in any way a good *******, he will be in your life even after she stopped fucking him. Not the right choice in my opinion.

лучшее напиши по русски и как говорят чем смогу тем помогу! (y)хоть бы советах реже даю но не помешало бы и другое мнение по данной темме!ведь я же врачь все таки!

Hello everyone!
I need an advice

Sorry for my English
oh my god...yes!! let him cumming in your hot wif...let her becoming black bred!!

What, Are you serious. Make sure everyone is on the same page. Get passed your fantasy and her love of the black guys cum. Your talking about having a baby That's one hell of a commitment for the rest of all your lives if the black guy is on board. Talk it through completely be sure before you bring a baby into the world. Remember it will have to live with what you do as well. At some point the truth may need to come out medical conditions sometimes ******* secrets to be reviled.

Back