Need a bull to pose as my close friend.

Hi, please, if you’re in the SoCal region and have no modesty behind the fact that I understand your blessings and dominance is designed to physically and emotionally replace me. I need you.

Contact me and I would like to discuss/share with you the women, all three, I have spent years slowly subliminally convincing they were better off by sleeping with black men behind my back. I would either be left the next day or so jealous my penis would fail to get hard once I could discern the stark discernible difference in her, a 100% night and day shift in her demeanor. I imagine the moment after which he had discreetly taken my place and she was still hesitant to admit she had a new owner. Or so they thought. Not being there or aware until after a bull shows me the moment he owned her is what I like.

A true cuckold who works hard to have her taken by you. And you never deal with me aside from me giving away her information in hopes you one day decide to out of nowhere confirm what I’ll be trying to find. A woman who no longer wants anything to do with me. Where once the loved between us burner infinitely bright. She is revealed to me first by how evident her behavior is. She is lost to the property of black guys. Then my wish is I reach out to you and you tease me with a brief 30 second clip all the agony condensed into what is the most erotic footage I ever glance upon in my life. Not only is it too short to enjoy, it’s a mockery of my new found place in her love life. A quick slap across my face in a shameful way that even within those thirty seconds, your dominant black dick was more life changing than every attempt I ever made, in it’s entirety to win her heart or offer pleasurable delight.

I am fiercely serious and have evidence you can confirm on social media, the before and after night and day exclamation of their conversions. from three exes with me, both in video and photos. Some on twitter, others explicit, provided to the bull who tells me to expose her to him. Via my personal cell phone or email, nothing online. All I ask is that you prove you’re able to place me accordingly by sending my ex a tribute to her, call first and confirm she’s my ex, Google the number and address online if you’d like. Show her the version of your dick laying tribute, next to mine. You say when and I’ll send my soft penis squeezing in anticipation to the video she revealed to me without knowing when I copied her hard drive and was able to discover she was the original mistress who permanently made me BBC’s bitch. I was depressed, angry, jealous, lividly vengeful, and terrified by what would happen if I ever addressed, especially to the man who’s body, dick, and existence served to ridicule my entire presence. It took me three years and two more girlfriends blacking me upon desperate requests to learn I yearn to one day be as attractive as they are to a big black man. I’m gay for BBC and straight in attraction and emotional connections. Obsessed with being obsolete once forever together comes into question. For I know before I say marry me. I need her to experience the best in sex that life gives.

Please be someone who is directive. I want to do things I’m afraid of. Also, I am willing to submit to every request you send. Be it asking for pictures of my lovers down to what I always regret. Stuck fantasizing about you up until the moment I reach climax then I’m disgusted by it. Being brutally instructed on how to behave in my position, on my knees, licking your black dick while I squeeze my penis and you send her a video clip of my ultra sissy display, in the middle of the night when I’m sloppily making love to her and pretending I’m the epitome of manliness that she needs to succumb, sexually, to everything I say. 550F8D17-6F56-4892-A55E-62232020B205.jpeg

Attachments

• CA4B5FA3-86BB-4314-9475-94DF8421D0DC.jpeg
    CA4B5FA3-86BB-4314-9475-94DF8421D0DC.jpeg
    136.2 KB · Views: 86
Last edited:
Hi, please, if you’re in the SoCal region and have no modesty behind the fact that I understand your blessings and dominance is designed to physically and emotionally replace me. I need you.

Contact me and I would like to discuss/share with you the women, all three, I have spent years slowly subliminally convincing they were better off by sleeping with black men behind my back. I would either be left the next day or so jealous my penis would fail to get hard once I could discern the stark discernible difference in her, a 100% night and day shift in her demeanor. I imagine the moment after which he had discreetly taken my place and she was still hesitant to admit she had a new owner. Or so they thought. Not being there or aware until after a bull shows me the moment he owned her is what I like.

A true cuckold who works hard to have her taken by you. And you never deal with me aside from me giving away her information in hopes you one day decide to out of nowhere confirm what I’ll be trying to find. A woman who no longer wants anything to do with me. Where once the loved between us burner infinitely bright. She is revealed to me first by how evident her behavior is. She is lost to the property of black guys. Then my wish is I reach out to you and you tease me with a brief 30 second clip all the agony condensed into what is the most erotic footage I ever glance upon in my life. Not only is it too short to enjoy, it’s a mockery of my new found place in her love life. A quick slap across my face in a shameful way that even within those thirty seconds, your dominant black dick was more life changing than every attempt I ever made, in it’s entirety to win her heart or offer pleasurable delight.

I am fiercely serious and have evidence you can confirm on social media, the before and after night and day exclamation of their conversions. from three exes with me, both in video and photos. Some on twitter, others explicit, provided to the bull who tells me to expose her to him. Via my personal cell phone or email, nothing online. All I ask is that you prove you’re able to place me accordingly by sending my ex a tribute to her, call first and confirm she’s my ex, Google the number and address online if you’d like. Show her the version of your dick laying tribute, next to mine. You say when and I’ll send my soft penis squeezing in anticipation to the video she revealed to me without knowing when I copied her hard drive and was able to discover she was the original mistress who permanently made me BBC’s bitch. I was depressed, angry, jealous, lividly vengeful, and terrified by what would happen if I ever addressed, especially to the man who’s body, dick, and existence served to ridicule my entire presence. It took me three years and two more girlfriends blacking me upon desperate requests to learn I yearn to one day be as attractive as they are to a big black man. I’m gay for BBC and straight in attraction and emotional connections. Obsessed with being obsolete once forever together comes into question. For I know before I say marry me. I need her to experience the best in sex that life gives.

Please be someone who is directive. I want to do things I’m afraid of. Also, I am willing to submit to every request you send. Be it asking for pictures of my lovers down to what I always regret. Stuck fantasizing about you up until the moment I reach climax then I’m disgusted by it. Being brutally instructed on how to behave in my position, on my knees, licking your black dick while I squeeze my penis and you send her a video clip of my ultra sissy display, in the middle of the night when I’m sloppily making love to her and pretending I’m the epitome of manliness that she needs to succumb, sexually, to everything I say. View attachment 3986175
How is it going finding the BBC for this hot ass woman?

Please be someone who is directive. I want to do things I’m afraid of. Also, I am willing to submit to every request you send. Be it asking for pictures of my lovers down to what I always regret. Stuck fantasizing about you up until the moment I reach climax then I’m disgusted by it. Being brutally instructed on how to behave in my position, on my knees, licking your black dick while I squeeze my penis and you send her a video clip of my ultra sissy display, in the middle of the night when I’m sloppily making love to her and pretending I’m the epitome of manliness that she needs to succumb, sexually, to everything I say. View attachment 3986175
So hot

Nice to see this

Back