Need a Breeder Bull in Seattle

Stellarhoney

Couple
Real Person
From
WA, US
My cuck can't get me pregnant and they are ready to watch a true man fuck me raw until I'm knocked up. They always say the only way is multiple creampies 😜 We are ready to make our fantasy a reality. Have been prepping my body for a few months and I'm ovulating in a few days. Who's ready to try?

Married 5 years and looking for a real donor. No financial or parental obligation ever expected and we will sign a contract saying so.

My cuck can't get me pregnant and they are ready to watch a true man fuck me raw until I'm knocked up. They always say the only way is multiple creampies 😜 We are ready to make our fantasy a reality. Have been prepping my body for a few months and I'm ovulating in a few days. Who's ready to try?

Married 5 years and looking for a real donor. No financial or parental obligation ever expected and we will sign a contract saying so.
good luck and happy new year!!

I was in Seattle at the end of 2022. I am training a woman to be a slut slave that lives 20 min outside the city. She has been talking to hot wives that want to potentially be bred by me. I like when women discuss this arrangement first, that way only the women that are serious get through the screening process. If you want to talk to the woman Im training, let me know.

I’m Interested

BBC interested

Any local bulls in Sea town who want to breed a chunky pawg nympho like me.. we're also about 20 mins. outside of Seattle and can host at our own recently restored/renovated home in a private, secluded forest setting. I'm here to document my journey towards getting black bred. :qos:
:threesome:
Super down :) 24 yo bbc here

Are you still looking for a black male donor?

Are you serious about this? Raising children for 18 years is not an easy task by any stretch of the imagination. The kid would grow up with identity issues and you cannot guarantee that "your cuck" will stay with you throughout the duration of that kid's upbringing. That would place a tremendous strain on you.

Id breed you

This is funny AF.

Back