Need a BBC to text/flirt with my wife

Hello. I need a bbc (preferably in the Texas area) to text my wife. Preferably this would be low key, and you’d have to make up some random story of how you got her number.

I am trying to figure out if my wife truly has an interest in black men and I am running out of ideas.

She always talks about how attractive they are and since she has only truly ever been with 1 man before, I think she’s freaky enough to try something if it’s worth it to her.

Can anyone help?

Hello. I need a bbc (preferably in the Texas area) to text my wife. Preferably this would be low key, and you’d have to make up some random story of how you got her number.

I am trying to figure out if my wife truly has an interest in black men and I am running out of ideas.

She always talks about how attractive they are and since she has only truly ever been with 1 man before, I think she’s freaky enough to try something if it’s worth it to her.

Can anyone help?
Number?

Can anyone help?

Yes I can help my name is Ron I live in the Austin Texas area and would love to help you find our if she would take the bait,lets chat

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1687271522392.jpg
    FB_IMG_1687271522392.jpg
    91.8 KB · Views: 9

Can anyone help?
Yes I can help u there I'm Timothy a black bull from Louisville

I’ve tried this but for them to call while I was having sex with her using a BBC dildo so they can talk to her like they was fucking her and she could fantasize they they actually was. But they always flake out.

I’ve tried this but for them to call while I was having sex with her using a BBC dildo so they can talk to her like they was fucking her and she could fantasize they they actually was. But they always flake out.
I'm not them ok here my number 502-818-6704 text all u want

Can anyone help?
Hello my name is Ron I live in Hutto TX North East of Austin I can text her for you lets chat

Hey I'll translate what he really is saying here " hi I'm a gay male or closet male who fantasizes about being a married cuckold, but unfortunately I don't have a wife or GF and if I did she wouldn't be into this lifestyle" so he's here looking for suckers to fall for the okie doke, the ole bait n switch. He wants to get his rocks off while you think you're texting a woman SMFH gtfoh beta cuck

Hey I'll translate what he really is saying here " hi I'm a gay male or closet male who fantasizes about being a married cuckold, but unfortunately I don't have a wife or GF and if I did she wouldn't be into this lifestyle" so he's here looking for suckers to fall for the okie doke, the ole bait n switch. He wants to get his rocks off while you think you're texting a woman SMFH gtfoh beta cuck
:D :D :D :D :D

Exactly what I was gonna say to a T 😹

Back