Naughty wife Cindy

nyirlovers

Couple
From
NY, US
This is one of the first stories I ever wrote so please excuse any rough edges...
Two years ago my husband was arrested in Georgia for possession of a small amount of marijuana and is serving a three year jail term. Since we live in rural Pennsylvania, I only get down to see him every six months. We had only been married six months when Bob got in trouble and being newlyweds we had a very active sex life. Bob had taken my cherry on our wedding night and, as if making up for lost time, my sexual appetite quickly grew and I couldn't get enough of my husbands cock. It's been two years now since we last had sex but unfortunately my sexual appetite hasn't diminished and I am constantly horny.
For the record, my name is Cindy Williams. I am twenty one years old, 5'3", 105 lbs. with a 35C-23-35 figure. I have waist length strawberry blond hair and have been told I look like Ann Margaret. Bob's folks have been paying most of our bills while he's in jail so I get away with only a part time job at the local supermarket. This leaves me with lots of time during the day to work out and stay in shape.
I have always been kind of shy and worn very conservative clothing but for the last year, due to my constant horniness, I have been wearing more revealing outfits. I have come to enjoy the attention men give me, especially when they compliment me on my appearance. Last winter I ordered a g-string bikini from a catalog and this summer I have been wearing it to our local swimming spot. The suit barely covers my breasts and leaves my rather full asscheeks completely exposed. The first time that I wore it I was petrified and terribly excited. I laid out a towel and spent the afternoon sunbathing and enjoying the lustful stares of the men there.
The spot is frequented by a lot of soldiers from a nearby Army base and many of them are Blacks who are notorious for hitting on local girls. Not too many Blacks live in our area so I was kind of nervous at first about them seeing me in my skimpy suit. The local guys are all pretty easy going but the Black soldiers tend to be very aggressive. At first their blatant stares and lewd comments made me nervous but then I began to enjoy the attention they gave me. There was something especially naughty about these Black men lusting after my young white body.
One afternoon a couple set up near me and I recognized the girl, Kim, a tall, slender blond with long shapely legs. She had been two years behind me in school and I had graduated with her sister Joni, another knockout blond. That afternoon she gave me a warm greeting and introduced me to her fiance, Bill. She was wearing a suit similar to mine and had a gorgeous dark tan. After a few minutes, a stocky, older Black guy came over and Kim introduced "Sarge" to her fiance. She obviously knew him because he greeted her with a kiss on the lips and a discreet pat on the ass. They were close enough that I could hear Kim explain that Sarge had dated her sister, Joni, before she went away to college. As they spoke, the Black was obviously checking out Kim's body, especially her tight little butt, and she flirted shamelessly with him. The sexual tension between Kim and Sarge was quite apparent but Bill either didn't notice or didn't mind his sweetheart flirting with this older Black GI.
At one point, Kim asked Bill to put some tanning oil on her back but Sarge grabbed the bottle from him and said "Let me".She seemed to like that idea and after tying up her long golden blond hair she quickly laid down on her belly. Bill looked a little nervous but didn't say anything as Sarge rubbed some oil into her back and then worked his way up her long tanned legs to the edge of her asscheeks. Sarge gave Bill a long searching look and said " Hey dude, your women's got one fine body. I think her ass is even nicer than her sisters." Then he poured some oil into the crack of her ass and began to rub it into her firm young cheeks. The sight of his dark hands on her tanned asscheeks really turned me on and Bill also seemed to be fascinated with the sight. Kim was obviously enjoying herself and she slowly spread apart her thighs as if inviting him to move his attention down to her pussy.
When Sarge's hand moved down between her thighs and began to massage her cunt through the thin material of her g-string, Kim let out a moan of pleasure but Bill spoke up saying " Thanks, Sarge, but I don't think she needs any oil down there." Sarge gave Bill a sharp look and continued to rub her pussy while saying "C'mon Bill, Kim told me how you reacted when she told you about Joni's going away gangbang. How you couldn't stop looking at that picture of Joni sucking on my big Black cock. And how excited you got when Kim said she was jealous of her sister and begged you for permission to try out my big black man dick. Isn't that why you agreed to meet me here today?"
By now Sarge had pulled aside Kim's g-string and was rubbing his thumb along her pink pussy lips and she was squirming under his touch and looking pleadingly at Bill. "I must be out of my mind but you're right. That photo of Joni sucking on your dick was incredible and at first I almost thought it was Kimmy. When she asked if she could try out your cock I told her "No way" but when she reminded me how hard my dick was I kinda gave in. Did Joni really take on four guys at once?" Bill said while watching Sarge.
"She sure did my man. At first, she said resisted but once we got her naked she went wild. Your little Kimmy is even sweeter than her sister and from what she said on the phone, she's got a kinky side to her that I like. Did you know that she told me she was a bad girl and asked if I would spank her?" Sarge said and gave Kim's butt a sharp slap.
I couldn't believe what they were saying and my pussy ached at the thought of Joni, the high school home coming queen, being gangbanged by four Black studs. I could easily see how Kim would be excited by her sister's wild behavior but I couldn't understand why Bill was going along with this. Things were starting to get pretty wild but as I looked around I saw that we were the only ones left on the beach. I felt like I should leave but I was dying to see how far Kim would let Sarge go.
Kim said "Ouch" when Sarge slapped her ass and rolled onto her side to face Bill and said " Honey, you know how many times I asked you to spank me. But you always said no because you didn't want to hurt me. Well sometimes I want it to hurt! I love you honey but Sarge knows what I mean and I want him to show you. Sarge, right now I feel like a very bad girl who needs to be taught a lesson."
Sarge let out an evil sounding laugh and quickly scanned the beach, his eyes coming to rest on me." Yea baby, I'm gonna teach you a lesson your never gonna forget. You take off that stupid little suit and I'll be right back" he said while getting up and coming over to stand on the edge of my towel. I sat up as he approached and found myself with his crotch in my face, a huge bulge visible under his tight bathing suit. " Hey Red, I know you've been listening to us so you know what's going down. If you wanna hang out and watch, that's fine but you gotta be cool. Any other day I'd ask you to join us but Kimmy is hot stuff and I wanna take proper care of her. If you like what you see, let me know and we'll set something up. If not, shut the fuck up. By the way, nice fucking tits you got there!" Then he turned and walked back to Kim's blanket while I sat in shocked silence.
I watched him approach Kim who was standing stark naked next to her fiance, and saw him stop and inspect her body. Her tits were nicely rounded with large pink nipples nicely framed by her tan lines and her exposed pussy was covered with a golden down of pubic hair. Sarge reached up to undo her hair and it fell down her back to the top of her butt. Then he put his hand on her ass, guided her to a nearby tree and ordered her to grab a branch above her head, adding "And don't you dare let go!"
Pausing a moment to take in her beauty, he made a crude comment to Bill, "This is one sweet young thing we got here, dude. I'm gonna have a lot of fun breaking this filly in. Watch!" He reached between her legs and played with her pussy for awhile until she was squirming with pleasure and then he said
" Are you a good girl or a bad girl,Kimmy?" She said meekly "A bad girl,Sarge" and he gave her tender asscheeks two hard slaps. Her whole body shook but she let out a soft moan of pleasure. He repeated the process, this time reaching around to squeeze her tits while playing with her pussy. Again he asked her and she said " A very bad girl, sir." He smiled at this and gave her four hard slaps against her smooth young bottom. By the last slap, she was starting to lean away from him but when he stopped she caught her breath and pushed her ass back against his probing hand. She was obviously quite excited and her hips rocked against him as he played with her as if she were a toy.
"Do you like this Kimmy? he asked and she quickly said "Yes Sir" "Do you want me to stop?" he taunted and she begged "No,sir, don't stop!" "Are you a good girl or a bad girl?" he demanded while vigorously slamming his thumb between her swollen cunt lips. "Bad! Very bad" she squealed and he began to forcefully spank her with his right hand while rubbing her pussy from the front with his left. Her whole body tensed up, poised between the pain from behind and the pleasure from in front, as he continued to slap her now red buttcheeks with hard cruel blows. After about a dozen slaps he stopped hitting her and slid his thumb back into her pussy from behind. He vigorously pumped his thumb into her while continuing to tease her clit with his other hand. Kim let out a loud moan of pleasure and rocked her body back against his thumb, obviously getting close to a powerful orgasm.

Suddenly he pulled his hands away, gave her one last slap and said " Now tell me what you think, Kimmy. Did you like that?"
Kim looked over her shoulder at him and pleaded" Oh yes,Sarge! That was wonderful but please don't stop. I was so close. Please!"
Sarge chuckled and again he asked her what kind of girl she was while gently stroking her bright red asscheeks. Kim jerked away from his caress but answeared " Bad, very bad but I'm trying to be good. Please, I'll do anything, Sarge. Please let me come!"
"Don't worry baby. Old Sarge won't leave you hanging like those white boys do. Just do me one favor" he said and then whispered something to her ear. She eagerly nodded her head and said " Bill, honey, please help me. I'm so close. Please pull down his shorts so he can fuck me. I need it so bad. If you love me you'll help me out"
The ******* spanking and Kim's enjoyment of it had left me breathless and horribly excited but this final element was just too bizarre to be real. Incredibly, Bill mumbled "I love you ,Kimmy " and then began to tug down Sarge's shorts but apparently Sarge wasn't quite satisfied. "Show some respect dude. On your knees!" he ordered Bill. Bill looked disgusted but he obeyed and pulled down the back of his shorts. Then he pulled down the front and unleashed a huge Black cock with a fat purple head. Sarge grabbed his huge member and rubbed the tip along Kim's ass crack while saying "Put your hands on your knees girl and get ready for the fuck of your life."
Finally letting go of the tree, Kim put her hands on her knees and pushed her round little butt back towards Sarge. He worked the swollen tip of his cock between her pussy lips and grabbed ahold of her slim hips with both hands. Then he gave her butt one more sharp slap and rammed his cock deep into her tight young pussy. Kim let out a loud squeal and begged him to go easy but Sarge didn't show any mercy, pounding his huge cock into her body with powerful thrusts of his hips. With each ******* thrust he let out a loud grunt and Kim responded with a submissive whimper as he fucked her with his huge Black horsecock.
Bill stayed on his knees next to them, watching this Black brute fucking his gorgeous blond fiance while rubbing his own crotch. " Oh yes, fuck me with your big Black cock! It hurts but I love it" Kim whimpered " Fuck me harder, please, I'm coming" Her body tensed and she had an earth shaking orgasm as Sarge continued to pound her with his huge Black cock from behind.
" Yeah bitch, come for me. Milk my cock with your sweet white cunt." Sarge groaned and then picked up the pace, rapidly fucking her pussy as his own orgasm approached. " Oh man, your woman is tight dude! I like fucking this pussy. You better get used to sharing it." he said for Bill's benefit. Then he sank his cock in to the hilt and let out a loud moan as his orgasm hit. I could see his asscheeks clenching as he shot a huge load of cum deep into Kim's stretched pussy.
He held still for a long moment, his cock buried inside her as his orgasm subsided and then he finally withdrew his now slippery member. Kimmy sank to her knees and proceeded to suck and lick his cock clean while thanking him over and over again. Sarge just smiled down at her and stroked her long golden hair.
Without realizing it, I had been rubbing my own pussy thru my suit while watching their lewd display and I only became aware of it when Sarge looked my way and said " Looks like fun, huh Red?" I blushed furiously and began to gather my things to leave. Sarge pulled Kim to her feet and after giving her a long, sloppy kiss he pulled on his shorts. Bill helped Kim, who was still a little dazed, into her suit and collected their things.
" Hey *******, why don't you come down to the club with me and let me buy you a *******. I know the guys would love to meet Joni's little sister." Sarge said. Bill said "Thanks anyway" but Kim perked up and said in a playful, little girl's voice " You mean it would be just little old me in a room full of nasty old Black men. I've heard what they do to pretty blond girls like me. They might try to ******* me with their big Black cocks!"
Sarge cracked up laughing and said " You're probably right girl. But you have to say "No" for it to be *******. Or in your case, "No" means "Yes but you have to make me" You are a bad girl! C'mon *******, lets go meet the fellows." Bill looked terribly uncomfortable but when Kim took Sarge's hand he meekly followed after.
Then Sarge turned to me and said " Hey Red, why don't you join us? Once I introduce Kimmy to my buddies, I'd be glad to give you some attention. If you know what I mean." Kim seemed to like this idea and said " C'mon Cindy. You saw how much fun we just had. If Sarge's friends are as wild as he is, I'm gonna need a little help."
In my excited state, the idea was kind of interesting but was too wild for me to seriously consider so I said " I don't think so."
Kimmy gave an evil laugh and said " Oh well, you don't know what you're missing. Maybe another time. Bye!"

The encounter between Kim, Bill and Sarge was the strangest thing I had ever seen. It had gotten me sexually aroused to the point where each evening I masturbated while reliving the event in my mind. The two things that excited me the most were the way Kim had eagerly submitted to his lewd demands and the size of Sarge's huge Black cock. I couldn't help but compare it to the only other cock I had seen, Tom's, and my husband's seemed tiny by comparison. About a week after my beach experience, I took a bus down to visit Tom in Georgia. For my trip I bought a new white sundress that was quite short and very sheer. At the last minute, I decided not to wear panties or a bra under my dress, due partly to the heat and partly to my new found desire to be an exhibitionist. The dress stopped only inches from my bare asscheeks and my large pink nipples were quite noticeable through the sheer material. As I made my way down the aisle of the bus, I got quite a few looks from the male passengers and one Hispanic guy even asked me to sit with him. I politely refused his offer but I was secretly thrilled by the blatant way he stared at my bare thighs and my partly exposed breasts.
After storing my luggage in an over head compartment I took a seat at the rear of the bus which was mostly empty. My dress rode up so high that my pussy was barely covered and all I had to do was part my thighs a little and my pussy was completely exposed. I felt really naughty in this outfit and wished that I had been brave enough to sit up front where I would have gotten more attention. I kind of regretted not sitting by the Hispanic guy and I could just imagine how he would be staring at my legs, hoping for a glimpse of my pussy.
We stopped to pick up some passengers in front of the Army base and I immediately thought of Sarge. My pussy throbbed as I pictured him spanking Kim and then fucking her with his big Black cock. I also thought of the lustful way he had stared at me and I wondered how he would react to seeing me in my skimpy sundress. A few GI's sat down towards the front of the bus and my heart nearly stopped when I saw Sarge climb into the bus. He was about to sit near the other GI's when he looked back and saw me. A huge grin appeared on his dark face and he made a comment to his buddies before coming down the aisle towards me.
I stared nervously out the window, suddenly very conscious of my skimpy dress and lack of underwear. Sarge stopped next to my seat and stared at me for a minute before saying "Well hello Red! Or should I call you Mrs. Williams? Don't you look sexy today. May I join you?" Without waiting for an answer he put his bag up next to mine and took the seat next to me. I looked over towards him, smiling nervously, and said" How do you know my name?" I tried to look him in the eye but I couldn't resist taking a quick glance at his crotch. He was wearing tight dress pants and the outline of his huge cock was very apparent through the thin material of his pants. When I looked back at his face he was smiling lewdly at me and I realized that he had caught me checking out his crotch. "Kimmy told me" he said " She told me all about you on the way to the bar."

His comment made me wonder what Kim and Bill had done at the bar that evening but I was too afraid to ask. Had Kim really let Sarge show her off to his Black buddies? Had Bill actually allowed her to and watched?
As if reading my mind he said " You should have joined us last week. After our little warmup at the lake, I took Kim and Bill to a bar where me and my buddies hang out. She had put on a pair of cutoffs over her suit but once we got inside and had a few drinks, I talked her into taking off her shorts. Kimmy really got off on strutting around half naked in a room full of Black GI's and after a few more drinks she let me take off her top. I kept sending her to the bar for drinks and as she passed through the crowd, guys were grabbing her ass and squeezing her tits. She got so horny that she ended up sucking me off in a booth while the guys cheered her on. If the owner hadn't kicked us out, I think she would have taken on the entire room. But what about you sweetheart, Kimmy said your hubby has been in jail for two years now. You must be dying for a good fuck! Is that why you dress so sexy all the time?"
His question caught me off guard and I answered truthfully
" Yeah, I guess so. But I shouldn't be telling you this." The image of Kim wearing only a g-string in a bar filled with drunken Black soldiers really affected me. Kim was obviously a bit of an exhibitionist like me and I wondered if I would have the nerve to wear my bikini at the club, much less go topless.
" You can tell me anything Cindy. I know you want men to look at your body and think about fucking you. And you do have a fantastic body girl. You should show it off and be appreciated. In fact, if you want to come to the club some night and strut your stuff I'd be glad to ******* you." Sarge said to me while staring intently at my bare thighs..
Under normal circumstances, his offer would have offended me but after hearing about Kim's adventure in the bar I felt a little jealous. I pictured myself standing in front of the jukebox, leaning over to look at the song titles while my dress rides up and exposes the bottom half of my ass. Sarge sits at the bar with his friends and makes lewd comments about my exposed asscheeks. Then he calls me over to the bar, and while telling his friends what great tits I have, he orders me to unbutton my dress. The only woman in a room full of Black men, I am both too scared and excited not to obey him. I unbutton my dress right down to my navel which exposes lots of cleavage and even a hint of nipple. Still not satisfied he orders me to open my top and show them my tits. Unable to look any of them in the eye, I stare at the floor and pull my dress open and expose my breasts to them.
This whole fantasy ran through my mind in a few seconds but in that time I let my legs spread apart enough to give him a good look at my pussy. At the sight of my pussy and sparse red bush he said "Mmmmm, nice " which brought me back to the real world.As I closed my legs together I realized that my pussy was sopping wet and I was terribly excited. "Thanks for the offer but I don't know..." I said lamely and then added " I think I have to go to the bathroom. Will you excuse me?"
I expected him to stand up so I could get out but he just grinned and said " Sure honey, don't let me stop you." I realized that he wasn't going to move so I stood up and tried to step over his legs without letting my dress ride up too far. Instead of making it easy, as I stepped over his legs he spread his own legs far apart. This action ****** my legs apart and my dress rode up so far that I knew that he could see most of my asscheeks. The idea got me so excited that I even hesitated for a minute before I hopped off of him, giving him a good long look at my bare butt.
I rushed into the bathroom at the back of the bus and sat down on the toilet to catch my breath. All of this talk about sex had gotten me really hot and terribly confused. After fighting my lust for two years, I felt dangerously close to succumbing to Sarge's advances. He seemed to know exactly what I needed and to delight in teasing me about it. I tried think of Tom but my thoughts kept coming back to Sarge and his huge Black cock.
Our conversation about Kim showing her stuff at the bar had touched a raw nerve and at some powerful level I wanted to do something similar, even though I knew it was wrong. Also, knowing that Sarge had just gotten a glimpse of my pussy only made me want to show him more. My weird little bar fantasy came to mind and I stood up, looked in the mirror and unbuttoned my dress to my navel. As if acting out my fantasy, I pulled open my dress and began to play with my nipples. I could just imagine the look on Sarge's face if he could see me now and I felt a strong urge to show him my tits. I buttoned up the first few buttons but left the top two undone which left my rather full tits exposed to the edge of my nipples.
I knew he would notice and couldn't wait to see his reaction. I kept reminding myself that so far he hadn't touched me as if that made my lewd behavior OK. As long as we were on the bus I felt like I could maintain control of the situation.
I left the bathroom, walked up the aisle to Sarge and said " Excuse me, please". He took a long look at my exposed cleavage before opening his legs to let me squeeze by. As I stepped between his legs he used his knees to press my knees together, trapping me in front of him. I was leaning forward to keep from hitting my head and in this position my asscheeks were practically in his face and my tits were pressed against the seat in front of us. I felt an odd sensation in my stomach as I found that it was impossible for me to move. I should have screamed or something but the sensation in my belly quickly spread to my already moist vagina. My face flushed as I realized that I liked being physically restrained by this bold Black man and enjoyed my position of submission.
I let out a soft whimper when I felt both of his rough hands slide slowly up my thighs, pushing my dress up and completely exposing my soft white asscheeks to him. His hands continued to move and I felt him firmly squeezing my cheeks and his thumbs rubbing against my pussy. He spread my cheeks far apart and began to run his tongue along my ass crack, teasing my pussy lips at the beginning of each lick. Then he buried his face between my cheeks and rammed his thick tongue between my swollen cunt lips. My whole body quivered under his oral assault and a powerful orgasm began deep in my belly.
Just as my orgasm started to hit he pulled his face away and roughly pushed me into my seat causing me to moan in frustration. Then I saw the Hispanic guy who had offered me a seat making his way down the aisle. Even with his face buried in my ass Sarge had noticed him coming and quickly reacted. The guy stopped at our seats, staring lustfully at my crotch and when I looked down I saw that my skirt was bunched up around my hips and my pussy was completely exposed. Sarge put his hand possessively on my thigh and gave the guy an evil look which chased him away.
I pulled down my dress, pushing away his hand in the process, and tried to collect my thoughts while Sarge sat watching me. He was apparently waiting for the Hispanic guy to finish in the bathroom before resuming his sexual attack on my mind and body. I squirmed in my seat feeling anxious to achieve the orgasm that I had been cheated of and also feeling terribly guilty and scared. When the Hispanic guy had returned to his seat, Sarge reached over and stroked my hair which was hanging over my breasts. " So Red, do you have to go to the bathroom again? I enjoyed your last trip. Didn't you?" he said. " No, I'm OK thank you." I said nervously, afraid to look him in the eye. He pulled my hair to the side and his fingers undid another button on my dress while saying " I see you made an adjustment while you were gone. Feeling a little hot under the collar? One more button oughta do the trick."
I looked down and saw that my large pink nipples were now completely exposed to him. His dark hand moved over my breasts, squeezing them with his strong fingers. It felt wonderful and I closed my eyes, immensely enjoying the attention he was giving them. Tom had always been very gentle with my breasts but Sarge was quite rough, milking my full breasts and pinching my soft nipples until they hurt. For some reason the pain only added to my excitement and I thought of how much Kim had enjoyed the pain of her ******* spanking.
Sarge leaned across and took one of my tits into his mouth, eagerly sucking on one nipple before switching to the other. I looked down to see his thick negroid lips working at my pale flesh and the contrast between our skin colors really turned me on. He gave my tit a not so gentle bite and the sharp pain caused me to whimper out loud.
He pulled away and stared intently into my eyes for a moment before saying " You like it when it hurts a little, don't you Red?"
As he said this he pinched one of my nipples quite hard and I let out another whimper before answering softly " Yes "
" You're a wild one, Mrs. Williams. You're just like Kimmy, a nice white girl who likes to be treated like a slut. Especially by one of us bad ass black man studs. How would you like to suck on my big Black dick? " he asked lewdly. My eyes met his for a brief moment and then dropped to his crotch where I saw a huge bulge in his tight dress slacks. I could actually see his cock throbbing thru his pants and I had a sudden urge to see it in the flesh. As if reading my mind he whispered 'Yeah, you're dying for a taste of my big Black dick!" ck!" I didn't answer him but I continued to stare at the huge bulge in his slacks, fascinated by his huge throbbing member.
He opened up his pants and whipped out his huge Black cock which from up close looked even bigger than I had remembered. My throat went dry as I stared intently at his enormous dark tool and I unconsciously licked my lips as I thought about how his cock must taste. I felt him put his hand on the back of my head and firmly push down while saying " C'mon Red, have a taste. Suck my big Black dick! You're gonna love it." He pulled my face down towards his cock and I felt powerless to resist as he guided it to my mouth. His fat purple cockhead rubbed against my lips and I gave it a soft kiss before opening my lips. I let just the tip slide into my mouth and began to gently suck on his sweet musky flesh while grabbing ahold of it with one of my hands.
I couldn't believe I was sucking off this hugely hung Black guy and even worse, I was doing it on a bus on the way to visit my husband. I felt like such a slut but he had me so worked up that I would have done anything for him at that point. He grabbed ahold of my hair with one hand and ****** his cock deeper into my mouth while saying "Suck that big Black dick, Mrs. Williams. You know you love it. Make me come with that sweet mouth of yours"
His lewd comments only excited me more and I began to bob my head in his lap, sliding my lips along his thick shaft as he guided my movements. I found that I loved the sweet musky flavor of his cock and was eager to taste his cum. I pumped my hand up and down and jerked his shaft, now covered with my saliva, in time with my sucking. His other hand slid under me and began to squeeze my tits, pinching my nipples so hard that I moaned out loud around his cock.
He seemed to delight in causing me pain but I had to admit that I liked the way he treated me. My hair had fallen all over his lap, covering my face like a veil and feeling suddenly inspired, I grabbed a handful and rubbed it against his huge balls. I could just imagine how we looked, a young white redhead in a skimpy sundress eagerly sucking off an older Black GI with a huge Black horsecock.
His cock started to leak a thick stream of precum and I sensed that he was close to coming. I wrapped my other hand around his dark meat and began to vigorously jerk him off while noisily sucking on the top half of his cock. He must have liked what I was doing because his hand left my head and moved to my tits so that now he was pinching both of my nipples with a powerful grip.
"Oh yeah, suck my dick girl! I'm getting close. Your making me come Red. Oh fuck! Here it comes baby. Oh, suck it!" he grunted. I could feel his cock throbbing between my lips and suddenly it exploded, shooting spurt after spurt of thick cum down my throat. I tried to swallow it all but his cock was like a firehose and when I pulled away to catch my breath the last few spurts landed on my face and in my hair. He pushed my face back down and I obediently sucked the remaining come out of his amazing cock, nursing at his dark meat until it finally started to go soft.
I sat back up, wiping my mouth of his cum, my heart racing and my pussy throbbing. My tits ached from the abuse he had given them and I was on the verge of a powerful orgasm again. With one hand rubbing my pussy I looked at him and begged him to make me cum. He laughed his evil grin and said " Just one more favor,Baby"

After using the edge of my skirt to wipe his cock, he made me lean down and kiss it before putting it back in his pants. Then he stood up, pulled me to my feet and literally dragged me towards the front of the bus. I was so sexually wound up that I could hardly think straight as he stopped next to his two Army buddies. When I tried to button up my dress he slapped my hand aside and put his arm around my shoulder.
"Hey brothers, I want to introduce you to my new friend, Mrs. Williams. Or Red to her close friends. This sweet little lady was down at the lake when I had my adventure with Kimmy. Remember I mentioned a hot redhead with big tits and a creamy white ass?" he said. Both guys grinned lewdly at me and said hello but I was too ashamed to respond. Then Sarge pulled my dress open, completely exposing my tits to them and said " Here's those big beauties I was talking about. And she likes when I treat them rough." The guys cracked up and the closest one reached out to tweak my nipples. I felt totally humiliated but this was so close to my recent bar fantasy that I almost fainted from excitement.
Then he turned me around and lifted up the back of my dress saying "And here's that sweet white ass. This baby's got back!"
As I struggled to cover my tits and button up my dress, I noticed the Hispanic guy sitting right in front of me staring at my exposed flesh and laughing. Sarge gave my ass a firm pat for his buddies sake and then turned me to face him saying " Well Red, it's been fun but we get off at the next stop. One of our white platoon members has a pretty Korean wife who invited us over for a visit while hubby is out on maneuvers. I know you're dying for some satisfaction but you'll have to wait until next time. Meet me at the lake next Thursday at 7:00 and I'll take you to the club for a little fun. Maybe Kimmy and Bill will join us. I'm sure you can convince old Fuzzy to shut the doors for awhile so we can really get down. He's got a thing for redheads.Later bitch, it's been fun"
Then he gave me a gentle shove down the aisle and I stumbled back towards my seat. I continued on to the bathroom and after locking the door, I began to furiously rub my pussy until I had a short but powerful orgasm. I felt totally humiliated and was still incredibly horny but I realized that I would probably meet him at the lake in spite of the way he had treated me.
Even though he had treated me like ******* and humiliated me in public, I felt irresistibly drawn to him and felt anxious to see him again. The brief episode at the front of the bus had been so similar to my own bar fantasy that it was spooky. A lewd part of me couldn't wait to go to that club with him and show my body off to his Black buddies. After my recent experience, I knew that I would do anything that he or his friends wanted.

Back