Natural redhead wife in Savannah GA

what because we haven't met ? This last year been crazy due to that pandemic. I was also very clear it depended on my husband's work schedule which because the staff in his department is less than 50 percent he hardly ever gets a day off. I am not meeting anyone alone without him there it is a safety thing. Once trust is there then private meetings can happen. This pandemic is finally starting to level off, and they are getting new hires trained at my husband's job to get them help. If you got a problem with it, that is your problem. Take care. Bye.
You seem to have the issue with it. An individual who has to defend their actions are the guilty ones and have something to prove. All I said was it’s mighty weird your not verified. So your husband have to hold your hand to verify?

You seem to have the issue with it. An individual who has to defend their actions are the guilty ones and have something to prove. All I said was it’s mighty weird your not verified. So your husband have to hold your hand to verify?
If you reply I don't care. I won't waste time reading your stuff or even responding. Take care

Back