Nasty People

VegascplXXX

Couple
Real Person
Gold Member
From
NV, US
My husband and I are at Caliente the nude / swingers resort near Tampa. Last night after dinner I went down to the outside karaoke bar while my husband visited the restroom.

A black guy walked in. He wasn't doing anything. Immediately a woman confronted him. She was obviously upset, but I could hear much of what was being said. Then the husband got involved. They started screaming. I heard the husband say, you don't belong here! I was moving towards the exit to keep from being hurt. I found my husband and got out of there. Security was arrived as I was exiting. I was upstairs and watched as they threw the couple out. The black guy was allowed to stay.

This was obviously racially motivated. The fact that they threw the couple out and allowed the guy to stay tells the story.

I know I'm in Crazy Florida, but this is truly disgusting! I've read about Karen's going ape ******* crazy, but when it happens a few feet away it becomes real very fast. What the Hell is Wrong with us?

My husband and I are at Caliente the nude / swingers resort near Tampa. Last night after dinner I went down to the outside karaoke bar while my husband visited the restroom.

A black guy walked in. He wasn't doing anything. Immediately a woman confronted him. She was obviously upset, but I could hear much of what was being said. Then the husband got involved. They started screaming. I heard the husband say, you don't belong here! I was moving towards the exit to keep from being hurt. I found my husband and got out of there. Security was arrived as I was exiting. I was upstairs and watched as they threw the couple out. The black guy was allowed to stay.

This was obviously racially motivated. The fact that they threw the couple out and allowed the guy to stay tells the story.

I know I'm in Crazy Florida, but this is truly disgusting! I've read about Karen's going ape ******* crazy, but when it happens a few feet away it becomes real very fast. What the Hell is Wrong with us?
Florida is fucked up and racist state . This doesn’t surprise me at all. Just everyday life of being black . Happens all the time lady . Black people are the most hated but most imitated!

Bro that’s the south . No surprise that happened
True. But I always give benefit of the doubt. I feel like everyone has had enough time to have their exposure and get over their hangups. At the very least most people at least realize still being racist today is nearly universally condemned.

What's surprising to me is acting out in public and not expecting someone to immediately come down on you.

We are also here to strongly oppose racism!
I'm a white who love black people and I would like to do my part to make them forget, if possible, all the wrongs they have suffered!

Last edited:
True. But I always give benefit of the doubt. I feel like everyone has had enough time to have their exposure and get over their hangups. At the very least most people at least realize still being racist today is nearly universally condemned.

What's surprising to me is acting out in public and not expecting someone to immediately come down on you.
I live in the south bro . Benefit if the doubt will get you fucked up down south. It’s still racist here in the south . People still have rebel flags on their homes and bumper stickers on their cars to let you know you’re not welcome.You have some that hide it , some that out front with it …

Last edited:
I live in the south bro . Benefit if the doubt will get you fucked up down south. It’s still racist here in the south . You have some that hide it , some that out front with it …
I'm aware lol. I've spent years all around the country, deep south included, and around the world. Already experienced some of that. I know how to keep myself out of trouble and can protect myself if I have to. But I gotta live by my philosophy, the golden rule. It works for me, and I've been able to change some people's hearts who really didn't deserve any grace whatsoever. I refuse to judge a group of people because of the actions of the few. That ain't what we do.

Last edited:
I'm aware lol. I've spent years all around the country, deep south included, and around the world. Already experienced some of that. I know how to keep myself out of trouble and can protect myself if I have to. But I gotta live by my philosophy, the golden rule. It works for me, and I've been able to change some people's hearts who really didn't deserve any grace whatsoever. I won't judge a group of people because of the actions of the few. That ain't what we do.
If it work for you . That’s what’s up .

I fully understand what you are saying . I was at a house party a few weeks ago . A similar situation happened. That’s why I replied to this earlier. I was at this house party in East Tennessee. About 8 white couples , 3 single white women & 2 black men . I was one of the 2 . After everyone was fucking and we all took a break , talking & snacking on food . Conversation turned political. I knew right then some wild ******* was going to be said or happen. One of the husbands told the other black guy there should be more stand up black guys like Herschel Walker . He is a real American black man . I’m thinking WTF . So the other black guy went in on the guy . He was like Herschel Walker is a Uncle Tom . There are way more better black people that are stand up people other than Walker . Long story shortened. He and the white husband got into a heated argument and him and 2 other white couples told him he could take his black ass on . I’m like wow . I put my clothes on and left before it got uglier . I knew one of the single females there and text her to see what happened after I left . And she told me how the couples were calling him the N word . Told the host don’t invite him and his wife if there will be monkeys at her party . Just talking ******* after he left . I knew it . A lot of this goes on . No surprises. Some couples are cool , some are not with interracial or black people .

No one wants to be around this kind drama! What do you accomplish be screwing up the night for everyone? It's amazing how Nasty Americans have gotten. Hard to understand why we can't treat our fellow humans with dignity and respect.
It's truly disgusting behavior. They'll change when they have more people against them, whether they know they're wrong or not. We cannot tolerate it here.

When Someone Sees Another As Subhuman. It Is Unrealistic To Expect Them To Treat Them As Human. Very Recently Someone Made False Assumptions About My Interactions With White Wives. He Referred To It As "Chimping Out". I Wouldn't Expect That Individual To Treat Me Or Any Black Man With Respect. Past The Fetishized Sex Organ Between Our Legs...I Believe That Sick Irony To Be More Widespread Then Many Wish To Acknowledge... Some screenshots of the exchange. For more context view the thread "Why not really go Black.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20221022-114842-174.png
    Screenshot_20221022-114842-174.png
    420.1 KB · Views: 63
  • Screenshot_20221022-115628.png
    Screenshot_20221022-115628.png
    255.3 KB · Views: 63
  • Screenshot_20221024-111329-059.png
    Screenshot_20221024-111329-059.png
    407 KB · Views: 63
Last edited:
It can get pretty crazy when it comes to race. I mean you hear stories here and there but then you meet some people and it is kind of crazy what people can think. I have met white men who will not even talk to women who have been with black men. I have met white women who have said other women dating outside of their race is unclean whatever that means. I have met black women that think black men who are with white women are betraying their race and quite a few other things in between. Like people have mentioned you would think by now we'd be able to move beyond a lot of this but it still seem to stick around.

Normal. If you think about it, at least a small part of the reason while this interracial sex stuff is fetishized is because the larger public has the kind of views that you brought up on this thread.

Many people do their best to present a good face but in certain situations, the true racist in whomever can come to the front pretty easily. Whether you're at a party or talking politics.

Speaking about politics, just look at how people vote, red states vs blue. Red states are stereotypically white males, a number of whom likely harbor the attitudes mentioned above, at least to some measure or degree.

Nothing surprising there. But again, I know no one is drinking any kumbaya, this land is your land, this land is my land nonsense about the US being a melting pot of ethnic harmony. Below the surface it's still racist as hell. You guys here are in the minority. Not all of you, but you know who you are.

I am surprised to know that there are so many racist people on this site as well. In my being a cuckold my starting point is to have great respect for black people! I love to bring into my life (and into my wife ;) ) people who are different from me, and also for this reason, very interesting to know and hang out with. I'm surprised to know that the other whites here don't think the same way.

Regarding race fetishized, I know this is a risk I take so please tell me what you don't like and when I write thinks somehow disrespectful. My goal is to make bulls feel respected, appreciated, admired and desired! :giggle:

When Someone Sees Another As Subhuman. It Is Unrealistic To Expect Them To Treat Them As Human. Very Recently Someone Falsely Assumed My Interactions With White Wives. And Referred To Them As "Chimping Out". I Wouldn't Expect That Individual To Treat Me Or Any Black Man With Respect. Past The Fetishized Sex Organ Between Our Legs...I Believe That Sick Irony To Be More Widespread Then Many Wish To Acknowledge... Some screenshots of the exchange. For more context view the thread "Why not really go Black.
Wow … never heard the phrase “ chimping out “ . It never amaze me anymore. Quite funny .

I have been in this lifestyle for over 40 years. I started when it very dangerous and could actually get you killed. As a result I learned to be discreet and very creative. I learned how something as simple as a hair cut could be a rush. I look back at some of the things that I did and don’t know if I was bold, stupid or crazy.

Back