Name black dildos after real people?

Keada

Male
Has any couple played around with black dildos and named them after real men? My wife and I play around with "Al" and "Dane", two black guys that she has known over the years who have big dicks... stories to follow.

When we play, it's all about their cocks and she cums like crazy, along with me. We haven't enjoyed a real guy yet but the fantasy drives us over the top.

Anyone else?

Has any couple played around with black dildos and named them after real men? My wife and I play around with "Al" and "Dane", two black guys that she has known over the years who have big dicks... stories to follow.

When we play, it's all about their cocks and she cums like crazy, along with me. We haven't enjoyed a real guy yet but the fantasy drives us over the top.

Anyone else?
We have been using BBC Dildos A lot and it too drives us crazy. We have not names them yet.... We have more than 2:)

Please login or become a member to view

Mine is called "Jamal" 😉

Mine is called "Jamal" 😉
Jamal is a lucky guy to get both of those delicious holes!

LOL,,,, well, sort of. If we watch an IR movie and the man has a name then, afterwards, we start using the "Toy" and we'll call it by the name of the man. It sort of brings some personality to the process. I can identify. 👩‍🦰 :lips:

Mine is called "Jamal" 😉
Nothing sexier than when a white girl trains her ass.

Anyone else?

Anyone else?
YES, ALL THE HUGE COCKS WE USE ARE BASED ON EITHER BLACK DUDES OR LATIN GUYS WE KNOW.... I bought the cocks specifically as representations of guys we know.... sometimes i will be feeding her one and the guy it belongs to is at our house visiting. DRIVES HER FUCKING CRAZY.... TONS OF WHITE PEARLESCENT COME POURS OUT OF HER SWOLLEN STRETCHED CUNT. SHE LOVES IT... then acts all delicate and shy when she sees the guy again... her pussy all hot... she begs me to tell the guys what we are up to.... ive told two... really great friends... would love to fuck my wife... but thats the crux... nobody wants to ruin our long intimate relationships... thats why a stranger is best... an older BULL. soon come.

Attachments

• down big.jpg
    down big.jpg
    883.3 KB · Views: 26
  • down.jpg
    down.jpg
    94.6 KB · Views: 20
  • cock copysmall.jpg
    cock copysmall.jpg
    161.4 KB · Views: 25
  • gun copy.jpg nephelim.jpg
    gun copy.jpg nephelim.jpg
    388.9 KB · Views: 24

Anyone else?

We’re thinking about. Would love some name suggestions for BBC dildos if people can suggest a few.
YES, ALL THE HUGE COCKS WE USE ARE BASED ON EITHER BLACK DUDES OR LATIN GUYS WE KNOW.... I bought the cocks specifically as representations of guys we know.... sometimes i will be feeding her one and the guy it belongs to is at our house visiting. DRIVES HER FUCKING CRAZY.... TONS OF WHITE PEARLESCENT COME POURS OUT OF HER SWOLLEN STRETCHED CUNT. SHE LOVES IT... then acts all delicate and shy when she sees the guy again... her pussy all hot... she begs me to tell the guys what we are up to.... ive told two... really great friends... would love to fuck my wife... but thats the crux... nobody wants to ruin our long intimate relationships... thats why a stranger is best... an older BULL. soon come.

Attachments

• 71ilEkgrAIL._AC_SL1500_.jpg
    71ilEkgrAIL._AC_SL1500_.jpg
    87 KB · Views: 41
We actually started naming them in a funny story. My husband names his guns and he had bought a new one and was wrestling with what to name it. Joking around I told him I was in the same boat as I had bought a new dildo and didn't know what to name it. Since then we have actually come up with names for the sex toys.

We actually started naming them in a funny story. My husband names his guns and he had bought a new one and was wrestling with what to name it. Joking around I told him I was in the same boat as I had bought a new dildo and didn't know what to name it. Since then we have actually come up with names for the sex toys.
your story of naming guns and cocks inspired me to make this for you....

Attachments

• gun copy.jpg anunaki.jpg
    gun copy.jpg anunaki.jpg
    387 KB · Views: 28
  • GUN MINIMAL WEB copy.jpg ANU.jpg
    GUN MINIMAL WEB copy.jpg ANU.jpg
    542 KB · Views: 17

Anyone else?
100%

Back