Naked in public

I was nervous the first time I went to Jamaica with Rick. Because I'd earlier gone with Al and we made it obvious that we were married. And, unfortunately Rick insisted that we go to the same place even though he didn't know I'd been there before. Fortunately, nobody said a thing to him! And, I didn't tell him until we were on the plane flying back to Miami!

-Anige

A few months ago i was on Brighton nudist beach. The weather was good and this was the first time ive ever tried it. I have to be honest, and say i really enjoyed it. It was mainly men on the beach and very few girls but i truthfully got so turned on as i kept noticing the guys looking at me. A few occasions i opened my legs a bit wider as i knew the guys would get a better view of my pussy. (naughty i know, but i was so turned on).

I will certainly look at going back this summer. Would be amazing to meet anyone thinking of going next year or even to hear from people who have been before and want to share the experience. xxx

Flashing or even letting a black BF handle my pussy in a public place is a fun thought but most places are too conservative & public nude beaches are usually stuffy old white couples.

Back