n a cuckold relationship, does the wife have any sexual attraction to her husband, or is the husband unwanted?

Ronnieboy

Male
From
UK
I was talking to a friend of mine, who is also a cuckold, and he mentioned that the relationship he has with his wife is that, she told him right after he proposed that she isn’t attracted to him physically nor sexually, that she is only attracted to black men. She doesn’t love him and probably never will.

He told her that’s fine with him, that she could have sex with whoever she wanted, and that he loved her and wanted to take care of her, support her, and spoil her until his dying day. So she agreed to the proposal just as long as he will not change and just as long as he doesn’t have sex with any women….including her.

That was 15 years ago, and to this day, she still doesn’t love him and still hasn’t had sex together, but she has sex with all kinds of black men, and he is still doing without….except when she wants to watch him masturbate, or one of her bulls have sex with him.

I was talking to a friend of mine, who is also a cuckold, and he mentioned that the relationship he has with his wife is that, she told him right after he proposed that she isn’t attracted to him physically nor sexually, that she is only attracted to black men. She doesn’t love him and probably never will.

He told her that’s fine with him, that she could have sex with whoever she wanted, and that he loved her and wanted to take care of her, support her, and spoil her until his dying day. So she agreed to the proposal just as long as he will not change and just as long as he doesn’t have sex with any women….including her.

That was 15 years ago, and to this day, she still doesn’t love him and still hasn’t had sex together, but she has sex with all kinds of black men, and he is still doing without….except when she wants to watch him masturbate, or one of her bulls have sex with him.
Umm....oookay? 🤔

Wonder if she realizes that since the marriage was not consumated she will get like nothing in a divorce Should she ever want one.

Probably started out attracted to husband but over time lose interest and begin believing the 'fantasy', then divorce.

There is no one size fits all.

for example?
For example, at some sex parties with Their friends, They have me there, collared and naked, for Their amusement, humilliating me, as a cuckold, or toilet slave. Or as a servant. She also enjoy teasing me and humiliating me because i'm pussy free. Her Master sometimes enjoys punishing me with a whip. Both of them use to send me to serve other Men, usually sadistic Masters, or very old Men, sometimes with disabilities, who need sexual release.

Does the wife have any sexual attraction to her husband, or is the husband unwanted?​

Ours is a Female Led Marriage in which She is Dominant and I submissive/slave. I am caged in chastity and unwanted sexually but supportive of her needs.

There are many different types and levels of cuckold / hotwife relationships. In my personal opinion, if the relationship is flawed. Then the foundation of your relationship is not strong. The odds are going to be against you. I do not see a happy ending in this type of situation. Proceed with caution.

she told him right after he proposed that she isn’t attracted to him physically nor sexually, that she is only attracted to black men. She doesn’t love him and probably never will.
This is actually a turn on. If a man I was so attracted and into, told me he was into white women only, not attracted to me, wants to cuck ne, would never fuck me except letting me suck his black dick, I’d be so turned on. That’s what being a cuck is all about tbh. Accepting and enjoying your inferiority and enjoying your partner fucking others. The cuck should always like their partner way more than the partner likes them

Back