Myths and Mysteries around the Female Orgasm and the truth finally revealed.

*Poll For Women Only* Would you say you experience having a vaginal orgasm with a Blackman's BBC

• Total voters
I am concerned that 13 woman now represent the worlds population ?
To quote the article of the 13 women studied:

“The essential finding from these dissections is that the G-spot in its form originally observed by Gräfenberg, and subsequently popularized, does not exist as an anatomic construct.” Scientists only named the sensitive area the “G-spot” in 1981.”

Ive heard from many of the women Ive been fortunate and had the pleasure of giving them pleasure and discussions about their spot in that some said they didnt have a G-spot or their spot wasnt in the place as anatomically described often which coincides with the article.

Please add on here to the discussion with your thoughts @Mrssparkle on whether the G spot is a myth or fact? Women know best and im only stimulating the dialogue here to help enlighten men and women who dont know.

Thanks,
~BBB76

The reason why alot of women dont experience orgasms is because men in general are too selfish, lazy, uncaring too learn how to satisfy a woman sexually.

Most men dont care. If men knew the power you have over a woman you can make cum non stop they would care, not to mention a woman cumming is one of the most feminine, sexy, submissive and beautiful things to see.

I have never found any "G-spot"... :p
I can only orgasm if the guy can enter my posterior fornix, which takes a very big cock...

Edit; Well i can make myself cum in other ways of course, but to cum during intercourse i need a big cock.
This is it..... can get myself off by rubbing clit or using vibrator but the best is the deep penetration orgasm that only someone very well endowed can get me off

This is it..... can get myself off by rubbing clit or using vibrator but the best is the deep penetration orgasm that only someone very well endowed can get me off
My gf agrees. Her bull is 10.5" and gives her the most intense full body quivering orgasms when he goes all the way deep.

Last edited:
The Is crazy because i have video evidence that i might need too release... I just had ask experience of me penetrating a woman as deep as i could and i just put all the weight of my body on a woman that i was totally buried in her pussy and without stroking or moving, literally just keeping my dick lodged in her stomach, she had a very slow building intense orgasm within maybe a minute or two from what i call the pinned prone bone.
Just rock hard dick throbbing in her deep without stroking and she came so hard she pushed my dick out and left a puddle in the bed. No stroke, just deep hard penetration. The best way to make this woman cum is to not actually fuck her, but sit inside deep and hard and don't move. I think i found her G spot.

I had never experienced a vaginal orgasm with white lovers and my husband. My husband had tried for many years to get me to experience sex with a black guy who’s penis is much bigger than his. I always refused due to my wedding vows and my conservative upbringing.
When I did unexpectedly meet a black guy at a party and we went back to his house he slowly seduced me , when I saw his wonderful black cock which is nearly twice the size of my husbands. As soon as I saw it I wanted to experience it fucking me. From the moment his beautiful purple cock head started to penetrate my vagina I started to orgasm and as we fucked I continued to have multiple orgasms. He has now become my regular bbc lover and every time he penetrates my vagina I orgasm.

The Is crazy because i have video evidence that i might need too release... I just had ask experience of me penetrating a woman as deep as i could and i just put all the weight of my body on a woman that i was totally buried in her pussy and without stroking or moving, literally just keeping my dick lodged in her stomach, she had a very slow building intense orgasm within maybe a minute or two from what i call the pinned prone bone.
Just rock hard dick throbbing in her deep without stroking and she came so hard she pushed my dick out and left a puddle in the bed. No stroke, just deep hard penetration. The best way to make this woman cum is to not actually fuck her, but sit inside deep and hard and don't move. I think i found her G spot.
it was her A spot yes they have anothet spot

I think this might be right, I have always enjoyed big guy pinning me down with his dick deep inside and weight on top. It is not much motion but I am trying to push him off, but big guy so I really cannot. This make me feel so strong orgasm

I think this might be right, I have always enjoyed big guy pinning me down with his dick deep inside and weight on top. It is not much motion but I am trying to push him off, but big guy so I really cannot. This make me feel so strong orgasm
The woman i had this experience with even with my full weight on her and my dick rock hard, once her vagina locked up into full orgasm it squeezed my cock and literally threw it out! Like i was chewed up and spit out. She let out a guteral growl and totally relaxed on the bed ready to pass out. It was pretty amazing. And i didn't stroke her at all. They don't teach that stuff in school. If your a young bull or cuck ... Learn from the women here!

The woman i had this experience with even with my full weight on her and my dick rock hard, once her vagina locked up into full orgasm it squeezed my cock and literally threw it out! Like i was chewed up and spit out. She let out a guteral growl and totally relaxed on the bed ready to pass out. It was pretty amazing. And i didn't stroke her at all. They don't teach that stuff in school. If your a young bull or cuck ... Learn from the women here!
This technique is beyond legit and really works to give HARD orgasms if you're blessed with 9+ length and especially if you have a big fat head. My girl's bull does this and also a variation where she just sits down on his pole fully and it makes her shiver and yell with pleasure.

@britt - my dear its wonderful to hear you have a mate who is able to please you however I didn't see the research as bogus nor done to help "sexually inept men feel better about themselves" but quite the contrary.

I saw the research as a study to enlighten men and women about how to better achieve sexual satisfaction and highlight the fact that men are not stepping up to deliver as they should be. The netflix video which I referenced as the basis of the research featured a woman discussing about her inability to have an orgasm and her journey on what she did to finally achieve one and the many discussions she's had with many other women in the same situation.

In the many conversations I've had with women they've expressed to me their frustrations with not having orgasms with their current partners some of it from a lack of trying on the man's part. I think the stats in the research are pretty accurate on what I know about men and their lack of "care" and interest in female pleasure as well.

You've pointed out in your post that you've "been blessed to have a caring and well endowed husband...". Think about all of the women who are not so fortunate to have a man to be either "caring" or "well endowed" and hence you have what supports the research now.

When a man actually does care enough and even when he is not so well endowed they still could dramatically change the satisfaction rate for women hence why I first pointed out the problem, then presented solutions with the follow up post along with videos. I also made the opening salvo to the solution post which summarizes all of this perfectly:

"There is a saying that “God gave women 3 holes in which to make a man orgasm.” I let you figure those three holes out.

Well that may be true but unfortunately man was only designed with 1 hole, and 1 stick in which unfortunately unless the man was blessed with the right size that's not even a guarantee to help a woman out with an orgasm. Hence all men are really left with the hole being their mouth to guarantee making a woman orgasm. The fingers and using a tool such as a dildo or vibrator are the other two ways to assist in accomplishing this objective as well."

I enjoy these conversations and hearing the experiences of how to accomplish orgasms from women and an extra special thanks to all the women who've also taken the poll.

~BBB76

GOOD *******. Love these convos.

I have never found any "G-spot"... :p
I can only orgasm if the guy can enter my posterior fornix, which takes a very big cock...

Edit; Well i can make myself cum in other ways of course, but to cum during intercourse i need a big cock.
Totally agree with you and it’s the same for me....

I had never experienced a vaginal orgasm with white lovers and my husband. My husband had tried for many years to get me to experience sex with a black guy who’s penis is much bigger than his. I always refused due to my wedding vows and my conservative upbringing.
When I did unexpectedly meet a black guy at a party and we went back to his house he slowly seduced me , when I saw his wonderful black cock which is nearly twice the size of my husbands. As soon as I saw it I wanted to experience it fucking me. From the moment his beautiful purple cock head started to penetrate my vagina I started to orgasm and as we fucked I continued to have multiple orgasms. He has now become my regular bbc lover and every time he penetrates my vagina I orgasm.
I love this story. It should inspire so many women who have just never experienced this pleasure for themselves and who have been misled by false information all theor lives.

My ex-girlfriend only had cervical orgasms, while my current lover (married plus size lady) only experiences G-spot orgasms.
I had a relationship with a married lady who had both types of orgasms. He was so super sensitive that every 2-3 minutes he experienced enormous joy!

For a G-spot orgasm, a medium-sized, but definitely thick, penis is enough, a large "tool" is simply essential for the pleasure of the cervix!!
In terms of the second source of female pleasure, men belonging to the bbc (and, if required, bwc) category have a definite advantage compared to men with medium-sized penises! This is a fact !

Well first of all I want to tell after such a "little death" I am out for a few hours. I "come" hard, fast and good while getting licked by my loving husband - sometimes using his fingers oder a dildo. But vaginal-orgams were/are rare: In our club times I was getting fucked rough over hours and in many positions - men with big oder medium dicks. A few times they knew to let me fly, but to reach an vaginal orgams I need three things: First the man must spot my brain, second my brain hast to be free (no dishwasher or washing machine in my mind) and third he must keep.

I first want to say I am no way bragging, however I'm extremely lucky to have a permanent BBC with @SwirlSexr775 and he can hit every string in my pussy like he's playing his guitar. He gives me full body orgasims, deep penetration orgasims, and makes me squirt more than once in a session. It's the most gratifying sexual experience I have ever had in my life! I strongly suggest y'all find your perfect man, as I have found, without a doubt you won't be disappointed once youve found a man like
mine. What a way to live the rest of your life in pure unadulterated excitement with your body!!
.... PS I DON'T SHARE

I first want to say I am no way bragging, however I'm extremely lucky to have a permanent BBC with @SwirlSexr775 and he can hit every string in my pussy like he's playing his guitar. He gives me full body orgasims, deep penetration orgasims, and makes me squirt more than once in a session. It's the most gratifying sexual experience I have ever had in my life! I strongly suggest y'all find your perfect man, as I have found, without a doubt you won't be disappointed once youve found a man like
mine. What a way to live the rest of your life in pure unadulterated excitement with your body!!
.... PS I DON'T SHARE
Thanks Baby. Love You. 🥰

Back