Myrtle beach

There are some adult clubs in Myrtle Beach, but with it being winter, not sure what the activities are like this time of year.
Check out these:
Revolutions (843-444-80320 - been there and its actually a fun club during spring breaks and summer
CFriends Bar & Nightlife - is a private swinger club that started up there a couple years ago.
MBDreamLover - Murrells Inlet, SC is a swing/hookup club
MBSC is a swinger/lifestyle club that meets at Thee Doll House each Tues. of each month

Also, there is a website www.SwingerZoneCentral.com that singles & couples sign up and give profile info for hookups. I looked at the Myrtle Beach list and it has a bunch of couples and singles on it.

If the ladies are wishing specific for black male hookups, they know how to dress up sexy and wear something b2w visual like a temp tattoo or jewelry that gives out the guys the proper approach signal.

View attachment 786089 I have been to Revolutions in the Summer on the weekends and have danced with a few black men and had drinks. I had a great time.
Dam I just luv @Sexy Redhead s and blue dresses. I got a couple I meet sometimes in Myrtle beach was thinking of hitting Myrtle Beach up this weekend for some fun. When your going back out there and want to have a swinging time on the dance floor and back behind closed doors on the bedroom floor making the bed dance -give the BBB76 a holla!

View attachment 786838Not sure when I will get back there. If I get there this year it might be in September sometime. But when I go I will give you a holla. Wouldn't mine feeling your bbc grinding against my ass making my pussy wet and me horny. Then we could go somewhere and give me that bbc.
@Sexy Redhead - you make sure you do that luv and wear that hot blue dress for your Bull with nice heels and no panties on too. :bigsmile::blackheart::lips:

There are some adult clubs in Myrtle Beach, but with it being winter, not sure what the activities are like this time of year.
Check out these:
Revolutions (843-444-80320 - been there and its actually a fun club during spring breaks and summer
CFriends Bar & Nightlife - is a private swinger club that started up there a couple years ago.
MBDreamLover - Murrells Inlet, SC is a swing/hookup club
MBSC is a swinger/lifestyle club that meets at Thee Doll House each Tues. of each month

Also, there is a website www.SwingerZoneCentral.com that singles & couples sign up and give profile info for hookups. I looked at the Myrtle Beach list and it has a bunch of couples and singles on it.

If the ladies are wishing specific for black male hookups, they know how to dress up sexy and wear something b2w visual like a temp tattoo or jewelry that gives out the guys the proper approach signal.

None of those swinger spots are open now...only badd kitty really although house parties do go on...its really about who u know in the lifestyle here...try SLS

Black bike is the time to go been had a ball
Been and seen video clips of what goes on down there. I have seen black women assaulted by bikers who think that any woman white or black that walks down the street is fair game to be groped, dresses pulled up and generally manhandled. If this is what you want then go for it. That is what turned off my wife when we went down there.

Thats why u stay away from that blvd that weekend if u ask me...u can take the party to cherry grove or murrells inlet area if u are from outta town...unless being groped by a pack of black dudes is your thang lol then if u are a cpl u might as well realize your wife will be missing that weekend lmao

Thats why u stay away from that blvd that weekend if u ask me...u can take the party to cherry grove or murrells inlet area if u are from outta town...unless being groped by a pack of black dudes is your thang lol then if u are a cpl u might as well realize your wife will be missing that weekend lmao

She is not into that. She doesn't mind getting a BBC between her legs but she doesn't want to feel like she could be raped walking down the street. There are probably a group of women both white and black that get off on that but you can see in most instances that they feel threatened. I have gone to both bike weeks and prefer the Biketober one better. Yes she has met black bikers during that time and has taken some of them to our condo and had fun. They are a different type of men that what's at the black biker week.

Believe me im both from here and blk and i totally agree...but if u are ever here during the harley week, badd kitty have great events that weekend if u are into the lifestyle in murrells inlet

Believe me im both from here and blk and i totally agree...but if u are ever here during the harley week, badd kitty have great events that weekend if u are into the lifestyle in murrells inlet
Will remember that the next time were down that way. Is it only during bike week or all the time.

Will remember that the next time were down that way. Is it only during bike week or all the time.
You talkin bout people grabbing u? Thats only during memorial weekend...u may catch some doing that the weekend before but nah thats not how the locals are man lol just that weekend cause people from everywhere come and its just too many of the wrong ones that give us locals or good ones the bad name...lol u crazy

Back