My Wifey wants 45-55 yrs. old White Bull...

My Wifey preferred 45-55 yrs. old White Bull for her 1st time Hotwiving...
Any help out there?

#respectpost
Just get onto some kink/dating sites. Don't get hung up on her taking black cock at first, BWC is pretty good, and there is a lot out there. Let her find her groove, with another man/ cock first, it will also help you adjust to it as well, then further down the track, move to black if you want/ need to up it a gear or two. My wifes preference is 45-60 yo, but if you need to go over the worry of her getting emotionally attached, i'd say pick an age group different to yours. Young bulls are never looking for anything more than married pussy, they are more than happy to leave her used and full of cum, then hand her back to you to take your slut home and clean her up.

Just get onto some kink/dating sites. Don't get hung up on her taking black cock at first, BWC is pretty good, and there is a lot out there. Let her find her groove, with another man/ cock first, it will also help you adjust to it as well, then further down the track, move to black if you want/ need to up it a gear or two. My wifes preference is 45-60 yo, but if you need to go over the worry of her getting emotionally attached, i'd say pick an age group different to yours. Young bulls are never looking for anything more than married pussy, they are more than happy to leave her used and full of cum, then hand her back to you to take your slut home and clean her up.
Thank you for an honest reply, yes I will try some other site. Yes she told me that older man are her preference for 1st time Hot Wiving. We are in our early 30's so hope we find someone in the future.

Back