My wife's new gym coworker

My wife has been working at our local gym for the past 3 years. She’s been doing so well at her job, that she recently got promoted to the management position. The last few days have been extremely rough on her, she’s been having to adjust to her new schedule and duties, her car broke down on her a few days ago and not mention her work is understaffed. We’ve been meaning to take her car to the shop but we never found the right time. So lately I’ve been dropping her off and picking her up.

One day I get a text message from her saying “Hey baby, I should be done within the next hour. I’m just going to finish up these two interviews.” I didn’t think much of it at the time. Once I arrived, I messaged her “Alright, I’m here.” I patiently waited for 15 minutes and messaged her again but still no answer. I then decided to walk inside. I asked the front desk custodian if my wife was still there. The custodian then pointed at her office room and said “yeah she’s just finishing up an interview.” The guy she was interviewing was an absolute unit. He had to be at least 250 lbs standing at 6 and half feet. I didn’t want to interrupt their interview so I decided to wait.

Another 20 minutes had passed and I couldn't help but notice how often he’d make my wife laugh. I've never seen her act so flirtatious. I could see her biting her lip and constantly looking at his lips. I was getting a little stressed out so I walked back to the front desk and asked “How long has she been interviewing him?” He then looked at the clock and replied “well, her other interviewee ended up canceling so I would say about an hour and a half now.” I questioned “An hour a half!? Is that normal for an interview?” The custodian shrugged his shoulder and said “I honestly don’t know buddy” I walked Infront of her door and waved at her. Once she saw me she stopped smiling and looked at her watch. She looked like she forgot about the time. She then stood up and walked the interviewee out her door. She then introduced the man to me “Hey honey, I’m sorry for the hold up. I completely lost track of time. This is our new member Desmond, He’ll be working with us starting next week.” Desmond then looked down at me and said “You must be Frank, Alex has told me a lot about you. I must say, you are one lucky man.” I then replied “Nice to meet you Desmond, I hope you enjoy working here. You seem like they type of guy they need around here” Desmond responded “Thank you, If you’d like, I can train you and your wife some time.” He then turned to Alex and replied “Alright, I got to get going, I’ll be waiting for that text message boss. It was a pleasure to meet you both” He then gave Alex a soft handshake and me a sturdy one. His hand had to be twice the size of mine. Once Alex and I got in the car I asked her why that interview took so long. She then replied “I honestly forgot what time it was, we were having a really good conversation. I’m so sorry about that”. I then asked "I thought you guys communicate via email? Why is he waiting for a text message from you?" She then reassured me and said "Honey, we stopped emailing a long time ago, Since we're low on staff we just found it easier to do text messages." I couldn't argue against that. I then asked "What'd you guys talk about?" She replied "Oh just the basic work stuff and a little bit about our personal lives." I asked "like what?" She hesitated answering the question but eventually said "Well for starter, He's the same age as you, 27. He told me he's a social media trainer. He lives alone. Aaaand we have a lot in common." I then asked "like what?" She chuckled and replied "Nosey, if you really want to know him, why don't you talk to him yourself?" I left her alone after that.

A week had passed by. I was picking Alex up from work again. Once I got there I waited 15 minutes again. I didn’t feel like waiting for her so I went inside and asked the front desk custodian where Alex was at. The custodian then informed me that she saw Desmond training her in the weight room. When I got there, I looked around. They were on the squat machine. Desmond was spotting her as she was doing her set. He was extremely close to her, and I didn’t like it. Once she finished her set she jumped in the air and gave Desmond a high five. Once she saw me she ran to me and said “Did you see that!? Desmond helped me beat my personal record!” I looked at her and said “Good job! I’m proud of you!” I could tell Desmond was staring at her ass while I was hugging her. I didn’t want to but I took a quick glance at his crotch and noticed his massive bulge. There was no way Alex didn’t feel that when he spotted her. I then let her go and said “Are you ready to go?” She looked upset and said “Is it okay if we finish up. Were almost done” I then asked “How much longer” She then looked at Desmond. Desmond looked at me and replied “We got two more sets here and 3 sets of Romanian dead lifts so 20-30 minute. If you want you can join us.” I didn’t want to interrupt her workout so I said “ I can wait, I’ll be in the waiting room. Keep me updated.”

30 minutes had passed by and I was beginning to lose my patience. I went back inside the weight room so I could ask her how much longer since she wouldn’t answer her phone. Once I entered the room I noticed Alex dead lifting In front of Desmond. His body was pressing right against her and his hands were wrapped around her waist. I had to stop this. “Hey bro! What are you doing!?” Desmond ignored me as Alex continued to do her workout. Once she finished she dropped her weight and let out a loud “Yeahhh” Desmond gave her a fist bump and said “Thata girl!!!” He then looked at me and said “My bad bud, I was helping her with her form. There were no wrong intentions” I then asked “ Did you really have to be that touching her like that!?” Alex then said “calm down baby, I told him to. My form was horrible. He just helped me lift another 40 lbs”. I stayed quiet for a while before saying “I’m sorry, It just looked wrong from my point of view”. Desmond reassured me by saying “ It’s alright, I understand. I completely respect your opinion. If it makes you feel better, I’ll stop training her” Alex looked at me with disappointment and said “oh come on, don’t you want me to look better for you? Desmond is a professional.” I was hesitant but eventually gave in and allowed Desmond to continue training her. He seemed like a trustable guy. Alex then hugged Desmond and waved at him goodbye.

I couldn’t help but think about that night for days on end. One night, I get a text message form Alex. “Hey baby, I’m closing tonight. Jess said she can drop me off tonight. I should be home by 12. I love you.” I knew something was up. She’s never there that late. I decided to surprise her by showing up. Once I got there I noticed the only car in the parking lot was Desmond’s. Jess’s car was nowhere to be found. I tried to open the front door but realized they had already locked it. I quickly made my way to the back of the gym and tried that door. Luckily for me the door was left slightly opened. I made my way inside. Alex and Desmond were nowhere to be found. I walked inside the weight room to only find their gym bags on the floor next to the bench press machine. I called Alex’s phone to see if I could hear it. Sure enough it was inside her sweater. Once I lifted her sweater, Desmond’s tank top dropped on the floor. I quickly unlocked Alex’s phone and read her messages with Desmond.

Desmond: Hey can you stay and close with me?

Alex: I can’t I gotta go home and make dinner for Frank. Besides, Jess is closing with you.

Desmond: I don’t want to close with her. Besides, I have a reward for you. You have been working your ass out. Literally lmfao

Alex: What kind of reward?

Desmond: Let’s just say it’s something your husband could never give you.

Alex: Something my husband could never give me? Like what? lmfao?

Desmond: Stay and find out

Alex: Fineee, let me just tell Frank I’m staying back

This wasn’t good. I was begging to get worried. I rushed to the woman’s restroom to see if she was there. She wasn’t. I then slowly walked to the men’s restroom. As I was getting closer, I began hearing noises. It was coming from the shower room. As I got closer I noticed both Alex’s and Desmond’s clothes on the floor. My heart was beating faster than ever. I slowly creeped around the corner. There they were. Desmond was facing away from me with his hands behind his head. He was fully naked. I never realized how muscular he was from the back. Desmond had Alex in front of him on her knees. She seemed to be blowing him. I couldn’t believe what I was witnessing. Just as I was about to stop them, I realized how stupid it would be to get in a fight with him. I decided to stay quiet and observe. 2 minutes had passed by and Alex was still on her knees. Desmond pulled his cock out of her mouth and pulled her up. Alex wrapped her legs around his waist. They were about to fuck in front of my eyes. Desmond then turned to his side. His cock was now visible. It was massive! It had to be atleast three times my size. Desmond and Alex were now making out. She’s never kissed me like that. Her tongue was deep inside his mouth. Desmond then asked Alex “Aren’t you glad you stayed?” Alex smiled and said “Yessss, I should’ve done this sooner”. Desmond then gave Alex’s right ass cheek a big slap, leaving behind a huge red hand print. Desmond then asked “So, am I bigger than your husband?” Alex chuckled and said “You’re joking right? You know you are.” Desmond laughed and replied “I know, I just wanted to hear you say it”. Alex smiled, kissed him and said “You’re way bigger than my sissy husband”. Desmond smiled again and began to guide Alex’s ass closer to his crotch. I witnessed Alex’s pussy take his cock inch by inch until at least 8 inches were inside her. His cock couldn't go any further since Alex's legs began to shake aggressively. He slowly pulled out and then back in. This went on for several minute. Things started picking up when Alex began taking control. She wrapped her arms around his neck and began bouncing on his cock. I couldn’t believe the mere strength on this guy. He was fucking my wife in the air on the wet and slippery floor. All while Alex was bouncing on him. Alex was moaning loader than ever. She was saying things I’ve never heard come out of her mouth before and she even screamed his name. It was honestly turning me on. My 4 inch dick was throbbing harder than ever. I felt like cumming and I haven’t even touched it yet. It was now 11:45 and they were still going at it. Desmond was now in control. He was thrusting his cock faster and harder than before. Just as he was about to cum he placed on her knees and busted all over her face. His shot a huge load. His one load had to be at least 10 times larger than mine. Alex managed to catch a quarter of it in her mouth. Before she washed it away, Desmond grabbed his phone, placed his cock next to her face and took a picture. Alex was still smiling with his load dripping down her face. I knew I had to get out of there before they spotted me. I quietly ran outside the gym and got to my car. I drove out and made my way home.

Once Alex got home, I asked why she was home late. Instead of telling me the truth she told me that her boss made her stay late to deep clean the weight room. I wanted to confront her but didn’t know how to approach the conversation. I decided to keep it a secret.

Last edited:
My wife has been working at our local gym for the past 3 years. She’s been doing so well at her job that she recently got promoted to the management position. The last few days have been rough on he, she’s been having to adjust to her new schedule and her car broke down on her a few days ago. We’ve been meaning to take it to the shop but it never aligned with our schedules. So lately I’ve been dropping her off and picking her up. It didn’t bother me since our work schedule aligned perfectly.

One day I get a text message from her saying “Hey baby, I should be done within the next hour. I’m just going to finish up these two interviews.” I didn’t think much of it at the time. Her gym was always understaff and always looking for new employees. Once I arrived I messaged her “Alright, I’m here.” I patiently waited for 15 minutes and messaged her again but still no answer. I then decided to walk inside. I asked the front desk custodian if my wife was still there. The custodian then pointed at her office room and said “yeah she’s just finishing up an interview.” The guy she was interviewing was an absolute unit. He had to be at least 250 lbs and standing at 6 and half feet. I didn’t want to interrupt their interview so I decided to wait.

Another 20 minutes had passed and I could help but notice how often he’d make my wife laugh. I was getting a little stressed out so I walked back to the front desk and asked “How long has she been interviewing him?” He then looked at the clock and replied “well, her other interviewee ended up canceling so I would say about an hour and a half now.” I questioned “An hour a half!? Is that normal for an interview?” The custodian shrugged his shoulder and said “I honestly don’t know buddy” I walked Infront of her door and waved at her. Once she saw me she stopped smiling and looked at her watch. She looked like she forgot about the time. She then stood up and walked the interviewee out her door. She then introduced the man to me “Hey honey, I’m sorry for the hold up. I completely lost track of time. This is our new member Desmond, He’ll be working with us starting next week.” Desmond then looked down at me and said “You must be Frank, Alex has told me a lot about you. I must say, you are one lucky man.” I then replied “Nice to meet you Desmond, I hope you enjoy working here. You seem like they type of guy they need around here” Desmond responded “Thank you, If you’d like, I can train you and your wife some time.” He then turned to Alex and replied “Alright, I got to get going, I’ll see you guys next week. It was a pleasure to meet you both” He then gave Alex a soft handshake and me a sturdy one. His hand had to be twice the size of mine. Once Alex and I got in the car I asked her why that interview took so long. She then replied “I honestly forgot what time it was, we were having a really good conversation. I’m so sorry about that”. I knew she was telling the truth, so I decided to let it go.

A week had passed by. I was picking Alex up from work again. Once I got there I waited patiently. 15 minutes passed by. I didn’t feel like waiting for her so I went inside and asked the front desk custodian where Alex was at. The custodian then informed me that she saw Desmond training her in the weight room. When I got there, I looked around. They were on the squat machine. Desmond was spotting her as she was doing her set. He was extremely close to her, and I didn’t like it. Once she finished her set she jumped in the air and gave Desmond a high five. Once she saw me she ran to me and said “Desmond helped me beat my personal record!” I looked at her and said “Good job! I’m proud of you!” I could tell Desmond was staring at her ass while I was hugging her. I didn’t want to but I took quick glance at his crotch and noticed a massive bulge. There was no way Alex didn’t feel that. I then let her go and said “Are you ready to go?” She looked upset and said “Is it okay if we finish up. Were almost done” I then asked “How much longer” She then looked at Desmond. Desmond looked at me and said “We got two more sets here and 3 sets of Romanian dead lifts so 20-30 minute. If you want you can join us.” I didn’t want to interrupt her workout so I said “ I can wait, I’ll be in the waiting room. Keep me updated.”

30 minutes had passed by and I was begging to lose my patience. I went back inside the weight room so I could ask her how much longer since she wouldn’t answer her phone. Once I entered the room I noticed Alex bending Infront of Desmond. His body was pressing right against her. I had to stop this. “Hey bro! What are you doing!?” Desmond ignored me as Alex continued to do her workout. Once she finished she dropped her weight and let out a loud “Yeahhh” Desmond gave her a fist bump and said “Thata girl!!!” He then looked at me and said “My bad bud, I was helping her with her form. There were no wrong intentions” I then asked “ Did you really have to be that close to her!?” Alex then said “calm down baby, I told him to. My form was horrible. He just helped me lift another 40 lbs”. I stayed quiet for a while before saying “I’m sorry, It just looked wrong from my point of view”. Desmond reassured me by saying “ It’s alright, I understand. I completely respect your opinion. If it makes you feel better I’ll stop training her” Alex looked at me with disappointment and said “oh come on, don’t you want me to look better for you? Desmond is a professional.” I was hesitant but eventually gave in and allowed Desmond to continue training her. He seemed like a trustable guy. Alex then hugged Desmond and waved at him goodbye.

I couldn’t help but think about that night for days on end. One night I get a text message form Alex. “Hey baby, I’m closing tonight. Jess said she can drop me off tonight. I should be home by 12. I love you.” I knew something was up. She’s never there that late. I decided to surprise her by showing up. Once I got there I noticed the only car in the parking lot was Desmond’s. Jess’s car was nowhere to be found. I tried to open the front door but realized they had already locked it. I quickly made my way to the back of the gym and tried that door. Luckily for me the door was left slightly opened. I made my way inside. Alex and Desmond were nowhere to be found. I walked inside the weight room to only find their gym bags on the floor next to the bench press machine. I called Alex’s phone to see if I could hear it. Sure enough it was inside her sweater. Once I lifted her sweater, Desmond’s tank top dropped on the floor. I quickly unlocked Alex’s phone and read her messages with Desmond.

Alex: I can’t I gotta go home and make dinner for Frank. Besides, Jess is closing with you.

Desmond: I don’t want to close with her. Besides, I have a reward for you. You have been working your ass out. Literally lmfao

Alex: Like what lmfao?

Alex: Fineee, let me just tell Frank I’m staying back.

This wasn’t good. I was begging to get worried. I rushed to the woman’s restroom to see if she was there. She wasn’t. I then slowly walked to the men’s restroom. As I was getting closer, I began hearing noises. It was coming from the shower room. As I got closer I noticed both Alex’s and Desmond’s underwear on the floor. My heart was beating faster than ever. I slowly creeped around the corner. There they were. Desmond was facing away from me with his hands behind his head. He was fully naked. I never realized how muscular he was from the back. Desmond had Alex in front of him on her knees. She seemed to be blowing him. I couldn’t believe what I was witnessing. Just as I was about to stop them, I realized how stupid it would be to get in a fight with him. I decided to stay quiet and observe. 2 minutes had passed by and Alex was still on her knees. Desmond pulled his cock out of her mouth and pulled her up. Alex wrapped her legs around his waist. They were about to fuck in front of my eyes. Desmond then turned to his side. His cock was now visible. It was massive! It had to be atleast three times my size. Desmond and Alex were now making out. She’s never kissed me like that. Her tongue was deep inside his mouth. Desmond then asked Alex “Aren’t you glad you stayed?” Alex smiled and said “Yessss, I should’ve done this sooner”. Desmond then gave Alex’s right ass cheek a big slap, leaving behind a huge red hand print. Desmond then asked “So, am I bigger than your husband?” Alex chuckled and said “You’re joking right? You know you are.” Desmond laughed and replied “I know, I just wanted to hear you say it”. Alex smiled, kissed him and said “You’re way bigger than my sissy husband”. Desmond smiled again and began to guide Alex’s ass closer to his crotch. I witnessed Alex’s pussy take his cock inch by inch until all 12 inches were inside her. Once he fully entered her he slowly pulled out and then back in. This went on for several minute. Things started picking up when Alex began taking control. She wrapped her arms around his neck and began bouncing on his cock. I couldn’t believe the mere strength on this guy. He was fucking my wife in the air on a wet floor. All while Alex was bouncing on him. Alex was moaning loader than ever. She was saying things I’ve never heard come out of her mouth before and she even screamed his name. It was honestly turning me on. My 4 inch dick was throbbing harder than ever. I felt like cumming and I haven’t even touched it yet. It was not 11:45 and they were still going at it. Desmond was now in control. He was thrusting his cock faster and harder than before. Just as he was about to cum he placed on her knees and busted all over her face. His shot a huge load. His one load was 10 times larger than mine. Alex managed to catch a quarter of it in her mouth. Before she washed it away, Desmond grabbed his phone, placed his cock next to her face and took a picture. Alex was still smiling with his load dripping down her face. I knew I had to get out of there before they spotted me. I quietly ran outside the gym and got to my car. I drove out and made my way home.

Once Alex got home, I asked why she was home late. Instead of telling me the truth she told me that her boss made her stay late to deep clean the weight room. I wanted to confront her but didn’t know how to approach the conversation. I decided to keep it a secret.
Your stories are the BEST! I hope there is a part 2?

My wife has been working at our local gym for the past 3 years. She’s been doing so well at her job that she recently got promoted to the management position. The last few days have been rough on he, she’s been having to adjust to her new schedule and her car broke down on her a few days ago. We’ve been meaning to take it to the shop but it never aligned with our schedules. So lately I’ve been dropping her off and picking her up. It didn’t bother me since our work schedule aligned perfectly.

One day I get a text message from her saying “Hey baby, I should be done within the next hour. I’m just going to finish up these two interviews.” I didn’t think much of it at the time. Her gym was always understaff and always looking for new employees. Once I arrived I messaged her “Alright, I’m here.” I patiently waited for 15 minutes and messaged her again but still no answer. I then decided to walk inside. I asked the front desk custodian if my wife was still there. The custodian then pointed at her office room and said “yeah she’s just finishing up an interview.” The guy she was interviewing was an absolute unit. He had to be at least 250 lbs and standing at 6 and half feet. I didn’t want to interrupt their interview so I decided to wait.

Another 20 minutes had passed and I could help but notice how often he’d make my wife laugh. I was getting a little stressed out so I walked back to the front desk and asked “How long has she been interviewing him?” He then looked at the clock and replied “well, her other interviewee ended up canceling so I would say about an hour and a half now.” I questioned “An hour a half!? Is that normal for an interview?” The custodian shrugged his shoulder and said “I honestly don’t know buddy” I walked Infront of her door and waved at her. Once she saw me she stopped smiling and looked at her watch. She looked like she forgot about the time. She then stood up and walked the interviewee out her door. She then introduced the man to me “Hey honey, I’m sorry for the hold up. I completely lost track of time. This is our new member Desmond, He’ll be working with us starting next week.” Desmond then looked down at me and said “You must be Frank, Alex has told me a lot about you. I must say, you are one lucky man.” I then replied “Nice to meet you Desmond, I hope you enjoy working here. You seem like they type of guy they need around here” Desmond responded “Thank you, If you’d like, I can train you and your wife some time.” He then turned to Alex and replied “Alright, I got to get going, I’ll see you guys next week. It was a pleasure to meet you both” He then gave Alex a soft handshake and me a sturdy one. His hand had to be twice the size of mine. Once Alex and I got in the car I asked her why that interview took so long. She then replied “I honestly forgot what time it was, we were having a really good conversation. I’m so sorry about that”. I knew she was telling the truth, so I decided to let it go.

A week had passed by. I was picking Alex up from work again. Once I got there I waited patiently. 15 minutes passed by. I didn’t feel like waiting for her so I went inside and asked the front desk custodian where Alex was at. The custodian then informed me that she saw Desmond training her in the weight room. When I got there, I looked around. They were on the squat machine. Desmond was spotting her as she was doing her set. He was extremely close to her, and I didn’t like it. Once she finished her set she jumped in the air and gave Desmond a high five. Once she saw me she ran to me and said “Desmond helped me beat my personal record!” I looked at her and said “Good job! I’m proud of you!” I could tell Desmond was staring at her ass while I was hugging her. I didn’t want to but I took quick glance at his crotch and noticed a massive bulge. There was no way Alex didn’t feel that. I then let her go and said “Are you ready to go?” She looked upset and said “Is it okay if we finish up. Were almost done” I then asked “How much longer” She then looked at Desmond. Desmond looked at me and said “We got two more sets here and 3 sets of Romanian dead lifts so 20-30 minute. If you want you can join us.” I didn’t want to interrupt her workout so I said “ I can wait, I’ll be in the waiting room. Keep me updated.”

30 minutes had passed by and I was begging to lose my patience. I went back inside the weight room so I could ask her how much longer since she wouldn’t answer her phone. Once I entered the room I noticed Alex bending Infront of Desmond. His body was pressing right against her. I had to stop this. “Hey bro! What are you doing!?” Desmond ignored me as Alex continued to do her workout. Once she finished she dropped her weight and let out a loud “Yeahhh” Desmond gave her a fist bump and said “Thata girl!!!” He then looked at me and said “My bad bud, I was helping her with her form. There were no wrong intentions” I then asked “ Did you really have to be that close to her!?” Alex then said “calm down baby, I told him to. My form was horrible. He just helped me lift another 40 lbs”. I stayed quiet for a while before saying “I’m sorry, It just looked wrong from my point of view”. Desmond reassured me by saying “ It’s alright, I understand. I completely respect your opinion. If it makes you feel better I’ll stop training her” Alex looked at me with disappointment and said “oh come on, don’t you want me to look better for you? Desmond is a professional.” I was hesitant but eventually gave in and allowed Desmond to continue training her. He seemed like a trustable guy. Alex then hugged Desmond and waved at him goodbye.

I couldn’t help but think about that night for days on end. One night I get a text message form Alex. “Hey baby, I’m closing tonight. Jess said she can drop me off tonight. I should be home by 12. I love you.” I knew something was up. She’s never there that late. I decided to surprise her by showing up. Once I got there I noticed the only car in the parking lot was Desmond’s. Jess’s car was nowhere to be found. I tried to open the front door but realized they had already locked it. I quickly made my way to the back of the gym and tried that door. Luckily for me the door was left slightly opened. I made my way inside. Alex and Desmond were nowhere to be found. I walked inside the weight room to only find their gym bags on the floor next to the bench press machine. I called Alex’s phone to see if I could hear it. Sure enough it was inside her sweater. Once I lifted her sweater, Desmond’s tank top dropped on the floor. I quickly unlocked Alex’s phone and read her messages with Desmond.

Alex: Like what lmfao?

Alex: Fineee, let me just tell Frank I’m staying back.

This wasn’t good. I was begging to get worried. I rushed to the woman’s restroom to see if she was there. She wasn’t. I then slowly walked to the men’s restroom. As I was getting closer, I began hearing noises. It was coming from the shower room. As I got closer I noticed both Alex’s and Desmond’s underwear on the floor. My heart was beating faster than ever. I slowly creeped around the corner. There they were. Desmond was facing away from me with his hands behind his head. He was fully naked. I never realized how muscular he was from the back. Desmond had Alex in front of him on her knees. She seemed to be blowing him. I couldn’t believe what I was witnessing. Just as I was about to stop them, I realized how stupid it would be to get in a fight with him. I decided to stay quiet and observe. 2 minutes had passed by and Alex was still on her knees. Desmond pulled his cock out of her mouth and pulled her up. Alex wrapped her legs around his waist. They were about to fuck in front of my eyes. Desmond then turned to his side. His cock was now visible. It was massive! It had to be atleast three times my size. Desmond and Alex were now making out. She’s never kissed me like that. Her tongue was deep inside his mouth. Desmond then asked Alex “Aren’t you glad you stayed?” Alex smiled and said “Yessss, I should’ve done this sooner”. Desmond then gave Alex’s right ass cheek a big slap, leaving behind a huge red hand print. Desmond then asked “So, am I bigger than your husband?” Alex chuckled and said “You’re joking right? You know you are.” Desmond laughed and replied “I know, I just wanted to hear you say it”. Alex smiled, kissed him and said “You’re way bigger than my sissy husband”. Desmond smiled again and began to guide Alex’s ass closer to his crotch. I witnessed Alex’s pussy take his cock inch by inch until all 12 inches were inside her. Once he fully entered her he slowly pulled out and then back in. This went on for several minute. Things started picking up when Alex began taking control. She wrapped her arms around his neck and began bouncing on his cock. I couldn’t believe the mere strength on this guy. He was fucking my wife in the air on a wet floor. All while Alex was bouncing on him. Alex was moaning loader than ever. She was saying things I’ve never heard come out of her mouth before and she even screamed his name. It was honestly turning me on. My 4 inch dick was throbbing harder than ever. I felt like cumming and I haven’t even touched it yet. It was not 11:45 and they were still going at it. Desmond was now in control. He was thrusting his cock faster and harder than before. Just as he was about to cum he placed on her knees and busted all over her face. His shot a huge load. His one load was 10 times larger than mine. Alex managed to catch a quarter of it in her mouth. Before she washed it away, Desmond grabbed his phone, placed his cock next to her face and took a picture. Alex was still smiling with his load dripping down her face. I knew I had to get out of there before they spotted me. I quietly ran outside the gym and got to my car. I drove out and made my way home.

Part 2

"The confrontation"

Once Alex got out of the shower, I noticed her legs shaking with every step. She must’ve been hurting from earlier. I decided to ask her why she was shaking so much. She seemed frightened once she heard those words come out of my mouth. Her hesitation made me believe that she was going to tell me the truth. Instead, she told me Desmond had her training leg day and he had killed her. I then replied “I thought you did leg days on Tuesdays? What made you decide to do it today instead?” She hesitated again and replied “Well, now that Desmond is training me I’m on his schedule.” The room went silent after that. She then turned around to grab her phone from her vanity desk. Desmond’s huge palm print was still on her ass cheek. There was no way she could cover that. I then asked “Honey, what that on your ass?” Alex tuned so she could see it on her mirror. Once she saw what I saw she seemed startled but played it off by saying Jess was slapping her ass as a form of motivation. There was no way she could believe in her own lie. Jess’s hand was just as small as Alex’s, yet the hand on her ass was almost three time as large as Jess’s. At that moment I realized she wasn’t going to tell me the truth. We called it a day and went to sleep.

The next week came by. Alex’s car was finally at the car shop. Since Desmond was working with her today I decided to show up 20 minutes prior. Once I got inside, I found Desmond sitting and talking to Alex in her office. Alex was so into their conversation that she didn’t notice me waving for a minute straight. I then knocked her door and told her I’m ready to pick up whenever she’s ready. She looked at the clock and said “Honey you’re 15 minutes early. Do you mind waiting in the lobby?” but before I walked away one of her coworkers walked in and told Alex that she was needed in the front desk. Now, only Desmond and I were in the room. Just as I was about to walk away, Desmond grabbed my shoulder and said “wait a minute, I want to talk to you.” He turned me around and locked the door. I replied “What’s up?” He let out a chuckle and said “So, when are we going to talk about last week?” my body froze for a second and sudden I began to sweat like crazy. I replied “What are you talking about?” He gave me a plain stare and said “little hommie, quit acting stupid. You know damn well what I’m talking about.” I continued acting like I didn’t know anything and replied “I don’t, I’m sorry” He then pulled out his phone and played a video. It was surveillance footage from that night. He captured me running out of the men’s restroom. I didn’t know what to say. He then said “Look, I kind of feel bad since you’re a nice guy and Alex really loves you. But once Alex told me she fakes her orgasms with you, I knew I had to do something. I didn’t think she’d actually go through with it.” I couldn’t believe she had told him that. Desmond then made a proposal. “Look we can either keep this a secret and I continue to fuck your wife behind your back. Orrrrrr you can man up and tell your wife that you know what’s going on and that you’ll support her by allowing her to have sex with me. If you do that, I’ll consider letting you watch since I know that’s what you like to do.” I was getting pissed off. How dare he make such a proposal. I remained silent. Desmond then got closer to me and whispered loudly “Bitch, respond when a man is talking to you.” That scared the ******* out of me. I almost pissed my pants. I looked beside him and replied “Let’s keep this a secret. I don’t want Alex to think I’m pathetic.” Desmond laughed and said “bruh, if that’s what you’re scared about then its already too late. You’re as skinny as a twig, your girl can lift more than you, your wife is the one wearing the pants in the relationship, you’re horrible in bed, your wife called your dick a 4 inch clit, she also told me you believed her when she said my hand print was actually Jess’s. I’m sorry buddy but that’s just hilarious. So, now I’m thinking the only right thing to do is to tell her the truth.” I felt threatened, I felt so embarrassed that couldn’t even look at him in the eyes. He then grabbed my shoulder and whispered loudly again “Bitch, if I have to tell you to respond again, I am going to beat your ass.” I looked up at him and said “fine, I’ll tell her when we get home.” He chuckled and said “Nahhhh, I was thinking about doing it now” Desmond unlocked the door and gestured Alex to come over to us. My shirt was soaking wet and I felt super nervous. Alex then asked “Alright baby, your ready to… woah why are you sweating so much? It’s not even hot In here” Desmond then responded “I think he has something to say, come inside for a minute.” She walked inside and said “what’s wrong baby?” I looked up at her and began speaking “ well um.. last week when you told me you were closing with Jess…. Um.. well, I desided to umm, check up on you and ummm….” Desmond then stopped me and spoke “ Alex, your husband caught us fucking. I have footage of him watching us fuck. I’ve already confronted him about it and apologized. He forgave the both of us and told me he was actually into it. Apparently this creep likes watching his wife get fucked by a big dick.” Alex looked at me asked if this was true. I nodded yes and looked down at the ground. I was so uncomfortable. Alex then hugged me and said “I’m so sorry baby, I didn’t mean for it to happen but Desmond was so irresistible and I just wanted to get it out of my system. I didn’t know I was going to fall in love with it. I honestly didn’t think I could have an orgasm until he gave me multiple in one night. I’m so happy you’re not upset. I can’t live without you.” She then kissed me. I could help but notice Desmond chuckle. He then asked “I’m glad it all worked out between the two of you, but I got to ask, how’s my dick taste?” Alex chuckled and slapped his chest “stopppp, you’re so bad. Be nice to him.” He then smacked her ass and replied “It was a genuine question, you had my cock in your mouth an hour ago.” Alex rolled her eyes and said “Alright, I think it’s time to go.” Alex hugged Desmond goodbye and told him she’ll speak with him tonight. I couldn’t believe this was real.

Later that night, while we were on bed, Alex hopped on top of me and began talking dirty to me. “I didn’t know my husband was so cool. Husbands don’t typically enjoy watching their wife get fucked by a much larger man. I think you deserve a treat." She then moved down to my crotch, pulled down my briefs and began stocking my soft penis with three of her fingers. I wasn’t getting hard. Alex seemed bored so after a minute she grabbed her phone and placed it so the both of us could see. It was the picture Desmond took of his cock next to her face. Suddenly my dick was getting really hard. My dick grew from 2 inches to 4 inches in a matter of seconds. I then moaned “suck it baby” She chuckled and said “ I’m not doing that honey, but I'll spit on it.” She then spat on her hand and continued stroking it. Since my dick was only 4 inches her hand strokes were short and fast. It’s only been 2 minutes and I already felt like cumming. Just as she felt my cock throb she let go and tried to move her hand away. My cum managed to land on Alex’s hand. She seemed disguised and rushed to the restroom to clean her hands. She then yelled “ You could’ve gave me a warning!” I replied “I’m sorry, I didn’t expect to cum that quick” Once she got back she laid down and said “It’s your turn to please me now.” I was confused “ But I just came? What do you want me to do?” She slid down her panties and told me to eat it. I did as she asked. I tried locking eyes with her while eating her but she closed her eyes and began to moan. She then grabbed the back of my head and pushed it harder against her. She then grabbed her phone with her left hand and began fingering her clit with her right hand. She had to be looking at the picture again. This went on for 20 minutes. Every now and then I would hear her whisper things like “fuck me daddy, I love your big black dick, I want you inside me, Desmond, I want you to cum baby.” I then asked her if she came yet. She looked down, put the blanket over my head and pushed my head even closer. I couldn’t breathe so I pulled away. Alex pulled the blanket away and told me “Here you want to be useful? Hold my phone while I finish off.” She was watching an interracial porn video. I help her phone for 10 minutes while she finished fingering herself. She was so wet by the end of it that it left a huge spot on our sheets. Desmond was right. I can’t make my own wife have an orgasm. Once she finished, she snatched the phone from my hands and told me to get back on my side of the bed. As I was about to fall asleep Alex whispered “Oh by the way, Desmond is coming over tomorrow.” My cuckold life had just begun.

Last edited:
Part 2

"The confrontation"

Once Alex got out of the shower, I noticed her legs shaking with every step. She must’ve been hurting from earlier. I decided to ask her why she was shaking so much. She seemed frightened once she heard those words come out of my mouth. Her hesitation made me believe that she was going to tell me the truth. Instead, she told me Desmond had her training leg day and he had killed her. I then replied “I thought you did leg days on Tuesdays? What made you decide to do it today instead?” She hesitated again and replied “Well, now that Desmond is training me I’m on his schedule.” The room went silent after that. She then turned around to grab her phone from her vanity desk. Desmond’s huge palm print was still on her ass cheek. There was no way she could cover that. I then asked “Honey, what that on your ass?” Alex tuned so she could see it on her mirror. Once she saw what I saw she seemed startled but played it off by saying Jess was slapping her ass as a form of motivation. There was no way she could believe in her own lie. Jess’s hand was just as small as Alex’s, yet the hand on her ass was almost three time as large as Jess’s. At that moment I realized she wasn’t going to tell me the truth. We called it a day and went to *******.

The next week came by. Alex’s car was finally at the car shop. Since Desmond was working with her today I decided to show up 20 minutes prior. Once I got inside, I found Desmond sitting and talking to Alex in her office. Alex was so into their conversation that she didn’t notice me waving for a minute straight. I then knocked her door and told her I’m ready to pick up whenever she’s ready. She looked at the clock and said “Honey you’re 15 minutes early. Do you mind waiting in the lobby?” but before I walked away one of her coworkers walked in and told Alex that she was needed in the front desk. Now only Desmond and I were in the room. Just as I was about to walk awa, Desmond grabbed my shoulder and said “wait a minute, I want to talk to you.” He turned me around and locked the door. I replied “What’s up?” He let out a chuckle and said “So, when are we going to talk about last week?” my body froze for a second and sudden I began to sweat like crazy. I replied “What are you talking about?” He gave me a plain stare and said “little hommie, quit acting stupid. You know damn well what I’m talking about.” I continued acting like I didn’t know anything and replied “I don’t, I’m sorry” He then pulled out his phone and played a video. It was surveillance footage from that night. He captured me running out of the men’s restroom. I didn’t know what to say. He then said “Look, I kind of feel bad since you’re a nice guy and Alex’s really loves you. But once Alex told me she fakes her orgasms with you, I knew I had to do something. I didn’t think she’d actually go through with it.” I couldn’t believe she had told him that. Desmond then made a proposal. “Look we can either keep this a secret and u continue to fuck your wife behind your back. Orrrrrr you can man up and tell your wife that you know what’s going on and that you’ll support her by allowing her to have sex with me. If you do that, I’ll consider letting you watch since I know that’s what you like to do.” I was getting pissed off. How dare he make such a proposal. I remained silent. Desmond then got closer to me and whispered loudly “Bitch, respond when a man is talking to you.” That scared the ******* out of me. I almost pissed my pants. I looked beside him and replied “Let’s keep this a secret. I don’t want Alex to think I’m pathetic.” Desmond laughed and said “bro, if that’s what you’re scared about then its already too late. You’re as skinny as a twig, your girl can lift more than you, your wife is the one wearing the pants in the relationship, you’re horrible in bed, your wife called your dick a 4 inch clit, she also told me you believed her when she said my hand print was actually Jess’s. I’m sorry buddy but that’s just hilarious. So, now I’m thinking the only right thing to do is to tell her the truth.” I felt threatened, I felt so embarrassed that couldn’t even look at him in the eyes. He then grabbed my shoulder and whispered loudly again “Bitch, if I have to tell you to respond again, I am going to beat your ass.” I looked up at him and said “fine, I’ll tell her when we get home.” He chuckled and said “Nahhhh, I was thinking about doing it now” Desmond unlocked the door and gestured Alex to come over here. My shirt was soaking wet and I felt super nervous. Alex then asked “Alright baby, your ready to… woah why are you sweating so much? It’s not even hot In here” Desmond then responded “I think he has something to say, come inside for a minute.” She walked inside and said “what’s wrong baby?” I looked up at her and began speaking “ well um.. last week when you told me you were closing with Jess…. Um.. well, I desided to umm, check up on you and ummm….” Desmond then stopped me and spoke “ Alex, your husband caught us fucking. I have footage of him watching us fuck. I’ve already confronted him about it and apologized. He forgave the both of us and told me he was into it. Apparently this creep likes watching his wife fuck a man with a big dick.” Alex looked at me asked if this was true. I nodded yes and looked down at the ground. I was so uncomfortable. Alex then hugged me and said “I’m so sorry baby, I didn’t mean for it to happen but Desmond was so irresistible and I just wanted to get it out of my system. I didn’t know I was going to fall in love with it. I honestly didn’t think I could have an orgasm until he gave multiple in one night. I’m so happy you’re supportive. I can’t believe a life without you.” She then kissed me. I could help but notice Desmond chuckle. He then asked “I’m glad it all worked out between the two of you, but I got to ask, how’s my dick taste?” Alex chuckled and slapped his chest “stopppp, you’re so bad. Be nice to him.” He then smacked her ass and replied “It was a genuine question, you had my cock in your mouth an hour ago.” Alex rolled her eyes and said “Alright, I think it’s time to go.” Alex hugged Desmond goodbye and told him she’ll speak with him tonight. I couldn’t believe this was real.

Later that night, while we were on bed, Alex hopped on top of me and began talking dirty to me. “I didn’t know my husband was so cool. Husbands don’t typically enjoy watching their wife get fucked by a much larger man. I think you deserve a treat. She then moved down to my crotch, pulled down my briefs and began stocking my soft penis with three fingers. I wasn’t getting hard. Alex seemed bored so after a minute she grabbed her phone and placed it so the both of us could see. It was the picture Desmond took of his cock next to her face. Suddenly my dick was getting really hard. My dick grew from 2 inches to 4 inches in a matter of seconds. I then moaned “suck it baby” She chuckled and said “ I’m not doing that honey, but ill spit on it.” She then spat on her hand and continued stroking it. Since my dick was only 4 inches her hand strokes were short and fast. It’s only been 2 minutes and I already felt like cumming. Just as she felt my cock throb she let go and tried to move her hand away. My cum managed to land on Alex’s hand. She seemed disguised and rushed to the restroom to clean her hands. She then yelled “ You could’ve gave me a warning!” I replied “I’m sorry, I didn’t expect to cum that quick” Once she got back she laid down and said “It’s your turn to please me now.” I was confused “ But I just came? What do you want me to do?” She slid down her panties and told me to eat it. I did as she asked. I tried locking eyes with her while eating her but she closed her eyes and began to moan. She then grabbed the back of my head and pushed it harder against her. She then grabbed her phone with her left hand and began fingering her clit with her right hand. She had to be looking at the picture again. This went on for 20 minutes. Every now and then I would hear her whisper things like “fuck me daddy, I love your big black dick, I want you inside me, Desmond, I want you to cum baby.” I then asked her if she came yet. She looked down, put the blanket over my head and pushed my head even closer. I couldn’t breathe so I pulled away. Alex pulled the blanket away and told me “Here you want to be useful? Hold my phone while I finish off.” She was watching an interracial porn video. I help her phone for 10 minutes while she finished fingering herself. She was so wet by the end of it that it left a huge spot on our sheets. Desmond was right. I can’t make my own wife have an orgasm. Once she finished, she snatched the phone from my hands and told me to get back on my side of the bed. As I was about to fall asleep Alex whispered “Oh by the way, Desmond is coming over tomorrow.” My cuckold life had just begun.
Part 3

“Make yourself at home”

I couldn’t sleep all night. This was already becoming a nightmare. Desmond will be visiting tomorrow to fuck my wife where we sleep. I lost control of the situation. I kept thinking about how I should’ve handled things. But each scenario ended in Desmond beating me up and Alex leaving me. I decided to quit thinking about it and attempt to get at least 3 hours of sleep.

Alex called out from work to clean up the house and prepare for tonight. Once I got home from work, I was relived to find our parking spot empty. Desmond wasn’t here yet. Once I got inside, I noticed our home was spotless. I couldn’t remember the last time it was this clean. Once I got to our bedroom I noticed Alex had changed the sheets to a red silky set. She must’ve just bought these. I also noticed she placed our living room chair on the corner of the room. I’m assuming that was for me. As I walked around I finally found Alex. She was in the kitchen putting drinks in the fridge. She looked stunning. She was wearing a transparent red robe, a red thong, and a red lace top. She also had her make up done and hair curled. I’ve never seen her look this sexy. Once she noticed me she jumped and said “ahhhh, I didn’t know you were home already.” I responded “I’m sorry honey, I didn’t mean to scare you. Is Desmond still coming or is all of this for me?” She gave me a plain stare and rolled her eyes. “He’s almost here, can you quickly take out the trash?” I then asked “Aren’t we going to eat dinner? I can order something.” She passed me the trash and said “I already ate, if you want, you can go get yourself something” I didn’t want to leave them alone, so I declined the offer. Once I got to our garbage can I heard a car pull up. It was Desmond. He opened his trunk and pulled out his duffle bag. He noticed me and smiled while nodding his head. “You doing your chores?” I remained silent and made my way inside. Desmond followed me from behind. Once I got inside I yelled “Honey, Desmond is here.” Alex rushed her way to the front door. She looked at Desmond and said “Heyyyyy, you like what you see?” and followed that with a full 360. Desmond smiled and replied “I dooooo”. He then dropped his duffle bag on my foot and picked up Alex, placing her around his waist. As he walked past him I could smell him. He must’ve just finished working out. He then looked at me and said pick up my ******* and take me take us to the room. I shut out front door and did as he said. Once we got to our room he smiled and said “Is this where I’m going to fuck your wife?” I nodded yes. Desmond placed my wife down on the bed and walked towards me. He was massive. I felt tiny standing next to him. He stared me down for several seconds before finally speaking. “Bitch, what have I told you before? You speak when spoken to.” I immediately responded with “Yes sir!” He then replied “Now, before we do this, there are several rules you must follow. First, you only speak when I demand a response. Second, you are to act as if your house is my house. I’m in charge at all times and you will do as I say. Lastly, you must wear this cage until I leave. Oh and try not to have too much fun. This is a special night for your wife and I. You being here is a privilege.” He then tossed me a pink chastity cage.

I felt so embarrassed putting on the cage. They were both watching me struggle to lock the cage. I kept on dropping the key. Once I put it on Desmond demanded me to place the key on the night stand. Desmond then began to undress. He took his shoes, socks and shirt off. He then said “Wait, why am I doing this. Aye bitch come take my sweats off” I then replied “Yes sir” and did as he said. He was wearing Calvin Klein compression underwear. They were damp from his sweat. His bulge was massive. I could even see the veins through his underwear. Desmond then snapped his fingers and replied “Can you quit looking at my cock and hurry the fuck up!?” I responded “Yes sir.” I finished pulling his sweats of and folded them. As I walked away Desmond coughed loudly. I looked back. He was pointing at his underwear. I looked at his eyes and said “Yes sir.” Both him and Alex laughed. He then said “I didn’t say anything dumbass. But whatever, hurry the fuck up so I can give your wife an orgasm. Oh wait I forgot you don’t know what that is.” Alex chuckled. Desmond tuned towards me. I placed my fingers underneath his underwear’s waist band and began pulling down. Desmond then said “Do it slowly and look at it. Your wife and i need you to know what a real cock looks like.” Alex chuckled again. His bulge and thick thighs made it nearly impossible to pull down his tight and wet compression underwear. His cock was thick. It had to be as thick as a soda can. Once I got to the tip, his cock flung and almost hit me across the face. I couldn't help but notice his his big sweat balls. Each ball had to be the size of my entire ball sack. I finally managed to take his underwear off. He then demanded me to wash his laundry. I rushed to the laundry room and tossed his clothes in the washer. I didn’t want Desmond to lock the door. Desmond then said “Wow, that was fast, don’t worry you didn’t miss anything. Now sit your ass over there.” I responded “Yes sir.” Desmond and Alex continued to whisper to each other until she laid on her back with her head hanging from the edge of the bed. Just as she was going to say something Desmond placed his cock on her lips and said “SHHHHH.” Alex smiled, looked at his cock and gave it a kiss. Desmond then picked up his cock and slapped it on her face. It had to hurt because Alex flinched with each slap. Alex attempted to stop him but he slapped her hands out of the way. At that point she just let it happen. Desmond finally stopped and let it hang on top of her face. Alex begun kissing it. Desmond then dragged his balls across her forehead and placed them on her mouth. She attempted to put one of them in her mouth but it was clearly not possible. She gave up and began licking them. Alex then looked at him in his eyes and said "Mmmm, you know I love it when they're warm and sweaty. She then continued licking them until they got super wet. Desmond then dragged his balls back across her face. Alex stuck her tongue out with he did this. Once his tip got to her mouth she gave it a kiss and slid it inside her mouth. It was so thick that she couldn’t even place half of his tip inside her mouth. Desmond then slapped her face and said “Bitch open your mouth wider.” She attempted to do as he said but it just wasn’t going to happen. Desmond got frustrated and ended up shoving his dick further in. Alex immediately gaged and somehow managed to open her mouth wider allowing his tip to fit inside. Alex then pulled it out and let out a big cough. Her head was already turning red and its only been a couple of seconds. Desmond then pulled back his foreskin revealing his penis glans. Alex then grabbed his cock and licked around the tip. After several minutes she finally attempted to deepthroat him again. This time she went a full inch past his head. After an additional 10 minutes, Desmond demanded me to grab then a cup of cold water. I did as he demanded and rushed into the room. She was now In the doggystyle position. Just as he was about to go in he stopped and said “Hold up, I got a better idea.” He demanded me to lay down underneath Alex. She was in the doggystyle position with her ass above my face and near the end of the bed. He was about to fuck her above my face. Alex locked me in by holding on to my ankles and placing her legs above my arms. I was stuck. Desmond got closer. He then placed his balls on my face and began dragging them. I tried turning my head but he slapped me with his cock and said “Bitch quit moving” I responded “Yes, sir.” He placed the tip of his cock inside her pussy and began thrusting. It began slow, but quickly became more and more aggressive. It only took a few seconds before his balls began smacking my face. Several minutes have passed and he was still going at it. Suddenly I felt a warm and wet ooze drip down my cheek. I opened my eyes and found his cock covered in this white ooze. I tried getting up but Alex pushed my legs down. Desmond slowed down and looked at me. “Do realize what this is?” I replied, “Is it your cum sir?” Both of them laughed. He responded “Nooooo, that’s your wife’s cum idiot. But I guess it makes sense since you’ve never made her cum.” He then pulled out and dragged his cock across my cheek leaving her cum on my face. After he pulled out, Alex’s pussy let out a loud fart noise. I felt disgusted. Desmond then slapped my face with his cock and slid it back inside Alex. He was making her cum so much that it began dripping onto my lips. I couldn’t wipe it away so i had to lick it off. It was getting in my nostrils making it impossible to breath, so I opened my mouth and accepted the situation. After another 10 minutes he finally stopped and had Alex get off me. He then said “Oh *******, look at your husbands face.” She turned around and saw my face fully covered of her cum. She responded “He can finally say he witnessed me have an orgasm” Desmond laughed and replied “Is this the first time you saw her cum” I replied “Yes sir.” He smiled and replied “Aren’t you glad you invited me?” I replied “Yes sir.” He then picked up Alex. She wrapped her legs around his waist. Desmond then whistled at me and demanded me to guide his cock inside my wife. I quickly did as he said. His cock felt so thick around my hand, I couldn’t even wrap my hand around it. It was also so heavy, I don’t understand how he can carry this all day. I finally placed his tip inside her pussy lips. Once he made it in I let go and went back to my corner. My hand was now covered in her cum. They ended up fucking for another 20 minutes. It seemed like it was never going to end. Suddenly Desmond dropped her and she got on her knees. He stroked his cock and busted all over her. There was so much cum coming out of him. Alex seemed defeated. Her makeup was gone and her curly hair was no messy and covered in cum. The night didn’t end there. After Alex licked him clean they both hopped in the shower and kicked me out of the room. He was spending the night. I was ****** to sleep on the couch. I don’t think they went to sleep until around 4 in the morning. Since I was locked out I had to sleep naked with the Chasity cage. I’ve never felt more humiliated in life. And all though I felt horrible part of me was extremely aroused. Watching Alex take Desmond’s 12 inch cock made me realize her pleasure gives me pleasure.

Last edited:
Part 3

“Make yourself at home”

I couldn’t ******* all night. This was already becoming a nightmare. Desmond will be visiting tomorrow to fuck my wife where we *******. I lost control of the situation. I kept thinking about how I should’ve handled things. But each scenario ended in Desmond beating me up and Alex leaving me. I decided to quit thinking about it and attempt to get at least 3 hours of *******.

Alex called out from work to clean up the house and prepare for tonight. Once I got home from work, I was relived to find our parking spot empty. Desmond wasn’t here yet. Once I got inside, I noticed our home was spotless. I couldn’t remember the last time it was this clean. Once I got to our bedroom I noticed Alex had changed the sheets to a red silky set. She must’ve just bought these. I also noticed she placed our living room chair on the corner of the room. I’m assuming that was for me. As I walked around I finally found Alex. She was in the kitchen putting drinks in the fridge. She looked stunning. She was wearing a transparent red robe, a red thong, and a red lace top. She also had her make up done and hair curled. I’ve never seen her look this sexy. Once she noticed me she jumped and said “ahhhh, I didn’t know you were home already.” I responded “I’m sorry honey, I didn’t mean to scare you. Is Desmond still coming or is all of this for me?” She gave me a plain stare and rolled her eyes. “He’s almost here, can you quickly take out the trash?” I then asked “Aren’t we going to eat dinner? I can order something.” She passed me the trash and said “I already ate, if you want you can go get yourself something” I didn’t want to leave them alone, so I declined the offer. Once I got to our garbage can I heard a car pull up. It was Desmond. He opened his trunk and pulled out his duffle bag. He noticed me and smiled while nodding his head. “You doing your chores?” I remained silent and made my way inside. Desmond followed me from behind. Once I got inside I yelled “Honey, Desmond is here.” Alex rushed her way to the front door. She looked at Desmond and said “Heyyyyy, you like what you see?” and followed that with a full 360. Desmond smiled and replied “I dooooo”. He then dropped his duffle bag on my foot and picked up Alex, placing her around his waist. As he walked past him I could smell him. He must’ve just finished working out. He then looked at me and said pick up my ******* and take me take us to the room. I shut out front door and did as he said. Once we got to our room he smiled and said “Is this where I’m going to fuck your wife?” I nodded yes. Desmond placed my wife down on the bed and walked towards me. He was massive. I felt tiny standing next to him. He stared me down for several seconds before finally speaking. “Bitch, what have I told you before? You speak when spoken to.” I immediately responded with “Yes sir!” He then replied “Now, before we do this, there are several rules you must follow. First, you only speak when I demand a response. Second, you are to act as if your house is my house. I’m in charge at all times and you will do as I say. Lastly, you must wear this cage until I leave. Oh and try not to have too much fun. This is a special night for your wife and I. You being here is a privilege.” He then tossed me a pink chastity cage.

I felt so embarrassed putting on the cage. They were both watching me struggle to lock the cage. I kept on dropping the key. Once I put it on Desmond demanded me to place the key on the night stand. Desmond then began to undress. He took his shoes, socks and shirt off. He then said “Wait, why am I doing this. Aye bitch come take my sweats off” I then replied “Yes sir” and did as he said. He was wearing Calvin Klein compression underwear. His bulge was massive. I could even see the veins through his underwear. Desmond then snapped his fingers and replied “Can you quit looking at my cock and hurry the fuck up!?” I responded “Yes sir.” I finished pulling his sweats of and folded them. As I walked away Desmond coughed loudly. I looked back. He was pointing at his underwear. I looked at his eyes and said “Yes sir.” Both him and Alex laughed. He then said “I didn’t say anything dumbass. But whatever, hurry the fuck up so I can give your wife an orgasm. Oh wait I forgot you don’t know what that is.” Alex chuckled. Desmond tuned towards me. I placed my fingers underneath his underwear’s waist band and began pulling down. Desmond then said “Do it slowly and look at it. Your wife and i need you to know what a real cock looks like.” Alex chuckled again. His bulge and thick thighs made it hard to pull down his tight compression underwear. His cock was thick. It had to be as thick as a soda can. Once I got to the tip, his cock flung and almost me across the face. His balls were also massive each ball had to be the size of my entire ball sack. I finally managed to take his underwear off. He then demanded me to wash his laundry. I rushed to the laundry room and tossed his clothes in the washer. I didn’t want Desmond to lock the door. Desmond then said “Wow, that was fast, don’t worry you didn’t miss anything. Now sit your ass over there.” I responded “Yes sir.” Desmond and Alex continued to whisper to each other until she laid on her back with her head hanging from the edge of the bed. Just as she was going to say something Desmond placed his cock on her lips and said “SHHHHH.” Alex smiled, looked at his cock and gave it a kiss. Desmond then picked up his cock and slapped it on her face. It had to hurt because Alex flinched with each slap. Alex attempted to stop him but he slapped her hands out of the way. At that point she just let it happen. Desmond finally stopped and let it hang on top of her face. Alex begun kissing it. Desmond then dragged his balls across her forehead and placed them on her mouth. She attempted to put one of them in her mouth but it was clearly not possible. She gave up and began licking them. Once they got super wet Desmond dragged his balls back. Alex stuck her tongue out with he did this. Once his tip got to her mouth she gave it a kiss and slid it inside her mouth. It was so thick that she couldn’t even place half of it inside her mouth. Desmond then slapped her face and said “Bitch open your mouth wider.” She attempted to do as he said but it just wasn’t going to happen. Desmond got frustrated and ended up shoving his dick further in. Alex immediately gaged and somehow managed to open her mouth wider allowing his tip to fit inside. Alex then pulled it out and let out a big cough. Her head was already turning red and its only been a couple of seconds. Desmond then pulled back his foreskin revealing his penis glans. Alex then grabbed his cock and licked around the tip. After several minutes she finally attempted to deepthroat him again. This time she went a full inch past his head. After an additional 10 minutes, Desmond demanded me to grab then a cup of cold water. I did as he demanded and rushed into the room. She was now In the doggystyle position. Just as he was about to go in he stopped and said “Hold up, I got a better idea.” He demanded me to lay down underneath Alex. She was in the doggystyle position with her ass above my face and near the end of the bed. He was about to fuck her above my face. Alex locked me in by holding on to my ankles and placing her legs above my arms. I was stuck. Desmond got closer. He then placed his balls on my face and began dragging them. I tried turning my head but he slapped me with his cock and said “Bitch quit moving” I responded “Yes, sir.” He placed the tip of his cock inside her pussy and began thrusting. It began slow, but quickly became more and more aggressive. It only took a few seconds before his balls began smacking my face. Several minutes have passed and he was still going at it. Suddenly I felt a wet ooze drip down my cheek. I opened my eyes and found his cock covered in this white ooze. I tried getting up but Alex pushed my legs down. Desmond slowed down and looked at me. “Do realize what this is?” I replied, “Is it your cum sir?” Both of them laughed. He responded “Nooooo, that’s your wife’s cum idiot. But I guess it makes sense since you’ve never made her cum.” He the pulled out and dragged his cock across my cheek leaving her cum on my face. After her pulled out, Alex’s pussy let out a loud queef. I felt disgusted. Desmond then slapped my face with his cock and slid it back inside Alex. He was making her cum so much that it began dripping onto my lips. I couldn’t wipe it away so i had to lick it off. It was getting in my nostrils so I opened my mouth and accepted the situation. After another 10 minutes he finally stopped and had Alex get off me. He then said “Oh *******, look at your husbands face.” She turned around and saw my face fully covered of her cum. She responded “He can finally say he witnessed me have an orgasm” Desmond laughed and replied “Is this the first time you saw her cum” I replied “Yes sir.” He smiled and replied “Aren’t you glad you invited me?” I replied “Yes sir.” He then picked up Alex. She wrapped her legs around his waist. Desmond then whistled at me and demanded me to guide his cock inside my wife. I quickly did as he said. His cock felt so thick around my hand, I couldn’t even wrap my hand around it. It was so heavy, I don’t understand how he can carry this all day. I finally placed his tip inside her pussy lips. Once he made it in I let go and went back to my corner. My hand was now covered in her cum. The ended up fucking for another 20 minutes. It seemed like it was never going to end. Suddenly Desmond dropped her and she got on her knees. He stroked his cock and busted all over her. There was so much cum coming out of him. Alex seemed defeated. Her makeup was gone and her curly hair messy and covered in cum. The night didn’t end there. After Alex licked him clean they both hopped in the shower and kicked me out of the room. He was spending the night. I was ****** to ******* on the couch. I don’t think they went to ******* until around 4 in the morning. Since I was locked out I had to ******* naked with the Chasity cage. I’ve never felt more humiliated in life. And all though I felt horrible part of me was extremely aroused. Watching Alex take Desmond’s 12 inch cock made me realize her pleasure gives me pleasure.
Part 4

“The huge regret”

It was 2 A.M. Alex and Desmond were still going at it. I had just finished folding Desmond’s clean laundry when I heard someone knock our front door. Who could be knocking our home at this time of the day. I looked through the peep hole and realized it was our next-door neighbor. I opened the door slightly so he couldn't see me and said “Hey, what’s up?” He gave me a confused face and said “Ummm hey, I just wanted to check up on you and Alex. My wife and I heard Alex scream for hours on end. We didn’t think much of it until we saw that car park in front of our home. What’s going on?” I hesitated but had to come up with a lie quickly so I ended up saying “Oh yeah, I’m sorry Alex’s cousin came over and we’ve been on a scary movie marathon. I’ll tell her to quiet down. I’m sorry we woke you up.” He clearly didn’t buy it. Alex wasn’t screaming but moaning very loudly. Desmond was clapping Alex’s cheeks so loud that we could hear it from where we were standing. I then replied “It must be the end of the movie… I should get going…” Our neighbor looked embarrassed for me and nodded his head with disappointment. After I closed the door I slowly made my way to our bedroom door. I hesitated knocking but eventually made the decision to do it. Desmond quickly opened the door butt naked “What you want boy!?” I gulped and replied “I umm, I mean ummm, my neighbors just knocked the door and told me they could hear Alex through their home. I suggest we call it a night.” Desmond facial expression quickly changed. He was pissed. “Bitch, what’d I say about your home being mine when I’m here. Your neighbor can mind his own damn business. And also, since when did I tell you that you could give me any suggestions?” I immediately apologized. He closed the door behind him and pulled me aside leaving Alex naked in the room. He then pulled me to our spare room and said “Look I’m done pretending. Have you not realized who I am yet?” I replied “no sir.” Desmond smiled and replied “You and your friends were my 4th grade bullies. I was ****** to move schools because of you. You always called me small and skinny. Look at you now. It looks like you haven’t changed one bit. I don’t know why I was intimidated by you. Once I saw you pick up your wife from the gym, I knew I had to get payback. All it took was a few months of working with your wife. I never realized how pathetic you were until she told me about your sex life. Since you made my life miserable I’m going to do the same for you. Do you understand?” I responded with a soft “Yes sir” He then patted my head and said “atta boy.” He had walked out of the room but I remained trying to process what just happened. It wasn’t even a minute later when I heard them going back at it. Desmond left the door open for me to watch. Alex was riding him backwards. Once she saw me by the front door she chuckled and rode him faster. She wasn’t breaking eye contact. Her moaning progressively got loader and loader. A few minutes passed when I heard someone knock our front door again. I closed the bedroom door and made my way to the front door. I then opened it. It was the same neighbor. He smiled and said “Hey, I’m sorry to bother you, are you sure you’re okay?” just as I was about to respond the door opened wider and Desmond responded from behind “Yeah were fine over her. Now go home and mind your own damn business." Our neighbor could now see me in my chastity cage and Desmond fully naked. I tried closing the door as quickly as possible but Desmond was too strong and it was too late. Our neighbor responded “Oh my... I’m sorry. I won’t be bother you again” and he quickly ran home.” I was so embarrassed. Desmond smacked the back of my head and responded, “There now get back inside dumb ass.” His cock was rock hard. There was no way our neighbor didn’t see that. Alex was laughing out loud in the background. Desmond then closed and locked our bedroom door.

It was 8 in the morning. Alex was walking Desmond to the front door. He must’ve been leaving. They made out for a minute before he smacked her ass and walked away. Alex walked back to our room and laid back on our bed. I then asked “Honey, can I get the key for the cage” she chuckled and replied “Desmond took it with him. He’ll be back with some company tonight.” I asked “Company?” She smiled and hummed “mhmmm” before falling asleep. The room was a complete mess. She hardly looked recognizable, and our sheets were covered in stains. I decided to clean around. I regretted bullying Desmond. Now he's getting payback and bullying me .

Last edited:
Part 4

“The huge regret”

It was 2 A.M. Alex and Desmond were still going at it. I had just finished folding Desmond’s clean laundry when I heard someone knock our front door. Who could be knocking our home at this time of the day. I looked through the peep hole and realized it was our next-door neighbor. I opened the door slightly and said “Hey, what’s up?” He gave me a confused face and said “Ummm hey, I just wanted to check up on you and Alex. My wife and I heard Alex scream for hours on end. We didn’t think much of it until we saw that car park in front of our home. What’s going on?” I hesitated but had to come up with a lie quickly so I ended up saying “Oh yeah, I’m sorry Alex’s cousin came over and we’ve been on a scary movie marathon. I’ll tell her to quiet down. I’m sorry we woke you up.” He clearly didn’t buy it. Alex wasn’t screaming but moaning very loudly. Desmond was clapping Alex’s cheeks so loud that we could hear it from where we were standing. I then replied “It must be the end of the movie… I should get going…” Our neighbor looked embarrassed for me and nodded his head with disappointment. After I closed the door I slowly made my way to our bedroom door. I hesitated knocking but eventually made the decision to do it. Desmond quickly opened the door butt naked “What you want!?” I gulped and replied “I umm, I mean ummm, my neighbors just knocked the door and told me they could hear Alex through their home. I suggest we call it a night.” Desmond facial expression quickly changed. He was pissed. “Bitch, what’d I saw about your home being mine when I’m here. Your neighbor can mind his own damn business. And also, since when did I tell you could give me any suggestions?” I immediately apologized. He closed the door behind him and pulled me aside leaving Alex naked in the room. He then pulled me to our spare room and said “Look I’m done pretending. Have you not realized who I am yet?” I replied “no sir.” Desmond smiled and replied “You and your friends were my 4th grade bullies. I was ****** to move schools because of you. You always called me small and skinny. Look at you now. It looks like you haven’t changed one bit. I don’t know why I was intimidated by you. Once I saw you pick up your wife from the gym, I knew I had to get payback. All it took was a few months of working with your wife. I never realized how pathetic you were until she told me about your sex life. Since you made my life miserable I’m going to do the same for you. Do you understand?” I responded with a soft “Yes sir” He then patted my head and said “atta boy.” He had walked out of the room but I remained trying to process what just happened. It wasn’t even a minute later when I heard them going back at it. Desmond left the door open for me to watch. Alex was riding him backwards. Once she saw me by the front door she chuckled and rode him faster. She wasn’t breaking eye contact. Her moaning progressively got loader and loader. A few minutes passed when I heard someone knock our front door. I closed the bedroom door and made my way to the front door. I then opened it. It was the same neighbor. He smiled and said “Hey, I’m sorry to bother you, are you sure you’re okay?” just as I was about to respond the door opened wider and Desmond responded from behind “Yeah were fine over her. Now go home and mind your own damn business. Our neighbor could now see me in my chastity cage and Desmond fully naked. I tried closing the door as quickly as possible but Desmond was too strong and it was too late. Our neighbor responded “Oh my... I’m sorry. I won’t bother you again” and he quickly ran home.” I was so embarrassed. Desmond smacked the back of my head and responded, “There now get back inside dumb ass.” His cock was rock hard. There was no way our neighbor didn’t see that. Alex was laughing out in the background. Desmond then closed and locked our bedroom door.

It was 8 in the morning. Alex was walking Desmond to the front door. He must’ve been leaving. They made out for a minute before he smacked her ass and walked away. Alex walked back to our room and laid back on our bed. I then asked “Honey, can I get the key for the cage” she chuckled and replied “Desmond took it with him. He’ll be back with some company tonight.” I asked “Company?” She smiled and hummed “mhmmm” before falling asleep. The room was a complete mess. She hardly looked recognizable, and our sheets were covered in stains. I decided to clean around. I regretted bullying Desmond. Now he's getting payback and bullying me .
Part 5

“The orgy"

Once Alex woke up she sent me a list for me to pick up and hopped in the shower. They must’ve planned a big party since the list was nothing but alcohol and snacks. Once I got back home I noticed a small white SUV parked in our driveway. I walked to our bedroom and found Alex and 3 of her workout buddies. They were finishing up their make up. Their clothes were very revealing. Once they noticed me standing by the window I said “Hello ladies.” They all paused for a second and then laughed out loud. I don’t know what I did to make them laugh but I decided to ignore it. I then walked back to our living room and began placing the drinks and solo cups everywhere.

An hour passed by. I couldn’t help but notice a black SUV parked in front of my yard. It’s been there for the last 15 minutes. It was making me nervous. One of Alex’s friends noticed me looking out the window and took a peak next to me and then whispered “You know, it’s about damn time you let Alex enjoy herself. We’ve all been waiting for a night like this.” I replied “What are you talking ab-“ but before I could finish my sentence Desmond’s car arrived. A minute after he parked, all the men got out of the cars. There had to be about 9 of them. All of them twice my size (Some even three times larger) and all of them were black. I knew this couldn’t be good. Just before I could close the blinds Desmond’s friend noticed me and pointed at me. Desmond saw me and pointed at me to go over there. I did as he instructed. I was terrified being around them. He then spoke “Alright boys, this is Alex’s pathetic husband, consider him your personal server for tonight.” He then made the guys pass me their items. They had passed me more alcohol and boxes of magnum condoms. My nightmare was coming to life. After I set everything down Desmond told me to fetch for his speaker in the back of the car. This was going to be a long night. When I got back inside, all the men were already speaking to Alex and her friends. Desmond grabbed the speaker from my hands and started playing his playlist. It was extremely loud. It wasn’t even a minute in when one of Desmond’s friends demanded me to get him a *******. I rushed to the kitchen and grabbed him a random *******. Once I handed it to me he asked “What is this?” I replied “Umm vodka I think” He gave me a pissed look and replied “You don’t know? Bitch go get me some whiskey” and smacked the solo cup out of my hand. Once I got him what he wanted I got on my knees and began cleaning up the mess. Shortly after everyone demanded a *******, including the women. I began serving everyone. Things were shortly getting out of hand. I noticed two of the men were sitting next to my wife. They were already groping her. One of Alex’s friend was already making out with a guy. And the other two girls were already dancing on the men. At some point all the girls got in the center of our living room and began dancing on the men. It wasn’t long after this until one of the girls took their top off. This initiated what later became an orgy. Her breast were insanely hot. I’ve always wanted to see them when I saw her working out with Alex. Here they were getting rubbed by another man. I looked around and noticed Alex’s right hand deep down one of the guys pants. Her face said it all. He had to be quite large. All I could do at this point is watch and keep my head up. It wasn’t long before all the girls including Alex had their tops off. All of them had beautiful sets. One of the guys stood up and announced “I want this one.” He then picked up the girl he was touching, placed her on his shoulder and walked to one of the rooms. Another man followed behind. Once they walked away, the men in the living room begun undressing. They all placed their clothes on the ground. Desmond then snapped at me and made it clear for me to pick it up and fold their laundry. Once I finished I noticed three men standing Infront of Alex with their dicks on her face. She was blowing the one in the middle and giving the other two a hand job. All the men here had massive cocks. Even the smallest dick here was still over half my size. One of Alex’s friends was moaning so loud that I couldn’t hear the music anymore. She was getting double penetration by Desmond and one of his friends. I didn’t want to hear it anymore so I walked towards my room. Unfortunately, that’s where other group was at. Just as I was about to walk away, one of Desmond’s friend came up from behind me and pushed me into the room. He then spoke “You ain’t going nowhere, now take this condom off.” I looked down and noticed his 9 inch cock full of cream. I then replied “yes sir.” I reached down and just as I was about to touch him, he smacked my hand away and replied “I’m fucking with you here” He then took his condom off and placed it on my hands. He then told the group in the room “Hey guys Desmond wants all of us over there.” We all followed behind him. I tossed away the condom and washed my hands. When I got back to the living room I noticed all 4 of the women were in the doggystyle position right next to each other on the sofa. Four men got behind then and the rest of the men got Infront of them. Desmond handed me his phone and told me start recording. The men went at it for a while. They took turns swapping places. By the end all men had a chance to fuck all 4 of the women. The ladies then got one their knees and began blowing the men. It was already 11 P.M. Things were wrapping up. The first man let out his load on Alex’s friend. Shortly after another man shot his load. It wasn’t long before all of them released their loads. The ladies faces were covered by their loads. It was insanely hot watching them swap loads. I never thought Alex would make out with another woman. Especially with multiple loads in their mouths. This seemed like the most fun Alex has ever had. Although everyone was leaving, I felt like the night was still young for some of them. They were all exchanging numbers with each other, two of the girls got in the black SUV and three of the men took Alex's friend back to her place. Before Desmond took off I asked him "Sir, umm could I please get the key for my lock? Alex told me you still had it?" He looked down at my crotch, chuckled and replied "The lock? Bruh your wife has it. Did she really make you wear that this whole time?" Everyone that was still in the room laughed out loud. I then looked at Alex with a confused look. Once she quit laughing she said "I'm sorry honey, I forgot I still had it, I think its in my purse." Once I got the key I hesitated. I wanted to unlock it. However, part of me was getting used to it. I loved being under her control. I thought the night was over for me and Alex however two of Desmonds friends stayed back. They ended up going to our bedroom shower. They locked our bedroom door so I was left to sleep on the couch again. I was left to clean up alone. There were condoms and stains everywhere. I could tell this wasn’t going to be the last gathering.

Last edited:
My wife has been working at our local gym for the past 3 years. She’s been doing so well at her job, that she recently got promoted to the management position. The last few days have been extremely rough on her, she’s been having to adjust to her new schedule and duties, her car broke down on her a few days ago and not mention her work is understaffed. We’ve been meaning to take her car to the shop but we never found the right time. So lately I’ve been dropping her off and picking her up.

One day I get a text message from her saying “Hey baby, I should be done within the next hour. I’m just going to finish up these two interviews.” I didn’t think much of it at the time. Once I arrived, I messaged her “Alright, I’m here.” I patiently waited for 15 minutes and messaged her again but still no answer. I then decided to walk inside. I asked the front desk custodian if my wife was still there. The custodian then pointed at her office room and said “yeah she’s just finishing up an interview.” The guy she was interviewing was an absolute unit. He had to be at least 250 lbs standing at 6 and half feet. I didn’t want to interrupt their interview so I decided to wait.

Another 20 minutes had passed and I couldn't help but notice how often he’d make my wife laugh. I've never seen her act so flirtatious. I could see her biting her lip and constantly looking at his lips. I was getting a little stressed out so I walked back to the front desk and asked “How long has she been interviewing him?” He then looked at the clock and replied “well, her other interviewee ended up canceling so I would say about an hour and a half now.” I questioned “An hour a half!? Is that normal for an interview?” The custodian shrugged his shoulder and said “I honestly don’t know buddy” I walked Infront of her door and waved at her. Once she saw me she stopped smiling and looked at her watch. She looked like she forgot about the time. She then stood up and walked the interviewee out her door. She then introduced the man to me “Hey honey, I’m sorry for the hold up. I completely lost track of time. This is our new member Desmond, He’ll be working with us starting next week.” Desmond then looked down at me and said “You must be Frank, Alex has told me a lot about you. I must say, you are one lucky man.” I then replied “Nice to meet you Desmond, I hope you enjoy working here. You seem like they type of guy they need around here” Desmond responded “Thank you, If you’d like, I can train you and your wife some time.” He then turned to Alex and replied “Alright, I got to get going, I’ll be waiting for that text message boss. It was a pleasure to meet you both” He then gave Alex a soft handshake and me a sturdy one. His hand had to be twice the size of mine. Once Alex and I got in the car I asked her why that interview took so long. She then replied “I honestly forgot what time it was, we were having a really good conversation. I’m so sorry about that”. I then asked "I thought you guys communicate via email? Why is he waiting for a text message from you?" She then reassured me and said "Honey, we stopped emailing a long time ago, Since we're low on staff we just found it easier to do text messages." I couldn't argue against that. I then asked "What'd you guys talk about?" She replied "Oh just the basic work stuff and a little bit about our personal lives." I asked "like what?" She hesitated answering the question but eventually said "Well for starter, He's the same age as you, 27. He told me he's a social media trainer. He lives alone. Aaaand we have a lot in common." I then asked "like what?" She chuckled and replied "Nosey, if you really want to know him, why don't you talk to him yourself?" I left her alone after that.

A week had passed by. I was picking Alex up from work again. Once I got there I waited 15 minutes again. I didn’t feel like waiting for her so I went inside and asked the front desk custodian where Alex was at. The custodian then informed me that she saw Desmond training her in the weight room. When I got there, I looked around. They were on the squat machine. Desmond was spotting her as she was doing her set. He was extremely close to her, and I didn’t like it. Once she finished her set she jumped in the air and gave Desmond a high five. Once she saw me she ran to me and said “Did you see that!? Desmond helped me beat my personal record!” I looked at her and said “Good job! I’m proud of you!” I could tell Desmond was staring at her ass while I was hugging her. I didn’t want to but I took a quick glance at his crotch and noticed his massive bulge. There was no way Alex didn’t feel that when he spotted her. I then let her go and said “Are you ready to go?” She looked upset and said “Is it okay if we finish up. Were almost done” I then asked “How much longer” She then looked at Desmond. Desmond looked at me and replied “We got two more sets here and 3 sets of Romanian dead lifts so 20-30 minute. If you want you can join us.” I didn’t want to interrupt her workout so I said “ I can wait, I’ll be in the waiting room. Keep me updated.”

30 minutes had passed by and I was beginning to lose my patience. I went back inside the weight room so I could ask her how much longer since she wouldn’t answer her phone. Once I entered the room I noticed Alex dead lifting In front of Desmond. His body was pressing right against her and his hands were wrapped around her waist. I had to stop this. “Hey bro! What are you doing!?” Desmond ignored me as Alex continued to do her workout. Once she finished she dropped her weight and let out a loud “Yeahhh” Desmond gave her a fist bump and said “Thata girl!!!” He then looked at me and said “My bad bud, I was helping her with her form. There were no wrong intentions” I then asked “ Did you really have to be that touching her like that!?” Alex then said “calm down baby, I told him to. My form was horrible. He just helped me lift another 40 lbs”. I stayed quiet for a while before saying “I’m sorry, It just looked wrong from my point of view”. Desmond reassured me by saying “ It’s alright, I understand. I completely respect your opinion. If it makes you feel better, I’ll stop training her” Alex looked at me with disappointment and said “oh come on, don’t you want me to look better for you? Desmond is a professional.” I was hesitant but eventually gave in and allowed Desmond to continue training her. He seemed like a trustable guy. Alex then hugged Desmond and waved at him goodbye.

I couldn’t help but think about that night for days on end. One night, I get a text message form Alex. “Hey baby, I’m closing tonight. Jess said she can drop me off tonight. I should be home by 12. I love you.” I knew something was up. She’s never there that late. I decided to surprise her by showing up. Once I got there I noticed the only car in the parking lot was Desmond’s. Jess’s car was nowhere to be found. I tried to open the front door but realized they had already locked it. I quickly made my way to the back of the gym and tried that door. Luckily for me the door was left slightly opened. I made my way inside. Alex and Desmond were nowhere to be found. I walked inside the weight room to only find their gym bags on the floor next to the bench press machine. I called Alex’s phone to see if I could hear it. Sure enough it was inside her sweater. Once I lifted her sweater, Desmond’s tank top dropped on the floor. I quickly unlocked Alex’s phone and read her messages with Desmond.

Alex: Something my husband could never give me? Like what? lmfao?

Alex: Fineee, let me just tell Frank I’m staying back

This wasn’t good. I was begging to get worried. I rushed to the woman’s restroom to see if she was there. She wasn’t. I then slowly walked to the men’s restroom. As I was getting closer, I began hearing noises. It was coming from the shower room. As I got closer I noticed both Alex’s and Desmond’s clothes on the floor. My heart was beating faster than ever. I slowly creeped around the corner. There they were. Desmond was facing away from me with his hands behind his head. He was fully naked. I never realized how muscular he was from the back. Desmond had Alex in front of him on her knees. She seemed to be blowing him. I couldn’t believe what I was witnessing. Just as I was about to stop them, I realized how stupid it would be to get in a fight with him. I decided to stay quiet and observe. 2 minutes had passed by and Alex was still on her knees. Desmond pulled his cock out of her mouth and pulled her up. Alex wrapped her legs around his waist. They were about to fuck in front of my eyes. Desmond then turned to his side. His cock was now visible. It was massive! It had to be atleast three times my size. Desmond and Alex were now making out. She’s never kissed me like that. Her tongue was deep inside his mouth. Desmond then asked Alex “Aren’t you glad you stayed?” Alex smiled and said “Yessss, I should’ve done this sooner”. Desmond then gave Alex’s right ass cheek a big slap, leaving behind a huge red hand print. Desmond then asked “So, am I bigger than your husband?” Alex chuckled and said “You’re joking right? You know you are.” Desmond laughed and replied “I know, I just wanted to hear you say it”. Alex smiled, kissed him and said “You’re way bigger than my sissy husband”. Desmond smiled again and began to guide Alex’s ass closer to his crotch. I witnessed Alex’s pussy take his cock inch by inch until at least 8 inches were inside her. His cock couldn't go any further since Alex's legs began to shake aggressively. He slowly pulled out and then back in. This went on for several minute. Things started picking up when Alex began taking control. She wrapped her arms around his neck and began bouncing on his cock. I couldn’t believe the mere strength on this guy. He was fucking my wife in the air on the wet and slippery floor. All while Alex was bouncing on him. Alex was moaning loader than ever. She was saying things I’ve never heard come out of her mouth before and she even screamed his name. It was honestly turning me on. My 4 inch dick was throbbing harder than ever. I felt like cumming and I haven’t even touched it yet. It was now 11:45 and they were still going at it. Desmond was now in control. He was thrusting his cock faster and harder than before. Just as he was about to cum he placed on her knees and busted all over her face. His shot a huge load. His one load had to be at least 10 times larger than mine. Alex managed to catch a quarter of it in her mouth. Before she washed it away, Desmond grabbed his phone, placed his cock next to her face and took a picture. Alex was still smiling with his load dripping down her face. I knew I had to get out of there before they spotted me. I quietly ran outside the gym and got to my car. I drove out and made my way home.

So wet now… I would have not only shared with husband why I was late, I’d have shown him why!

Back