My wifes 29 are we too young for this LS? Question for Couples & Bulls

There is no right age or time. If you both think its the right time, it is so, it all depends on you both and how you look at life.

Give it time if you are still feeling awkward themyou may not be ready.
We are not awkward anymore it was the first time we really spoke out during sex saying she would let a bbc do what he wants to her I was like woah this is happening lol. After we felt abit awkward but then as time goes on like I said we love it and now it just feels normal to us . It was nervous saying all that during sex for the first time

I agree with others posting,We started out swapping and swinging, all with white couples and guys.
Until at a sex party Wifey got fucked by 2 black very well hung black guys.
That changed everything.
She loved it ! 😜
So true, after mine got fucked by a black guy at a swingers club. she wanted more and more black cock

Personally, Disregarding the sex side of things and becoming quite friendly with some of my Wife’s partners, with the exception of one guy ( Who was an Arsehole ) and nobody liked.
All of my Wife’s black partners have been absolute gentlemen, and very funny, and protective of Her.
I have never felt that She was unsafe when She spent nights away with Him/Them.
Her particular stud ( The one that fucked Her for nearly 10 years ).
Always said as the age gap between them was nearly 25/28 years, that She had taught him so much not only about sex, But the treatment of Woman, that found useful in His relationship with His young wife and family.
It is a shame that all good things must end, in the fact that we have had to retire from our former lifestyle.
Which was pretty wild even by todays standards.
I love being on this site and reading all the different posts from like minded people all,over the world. 👌😁

Personally, Disregarding the sex side of things and becoming quite friendly with some of my Wife’s partners, with the exception of one guy ( Who was an Arsehole ) and nobody liked.
All of my Wife’s black partners have been absolute gentlemen, and very funny, and protective of Her.
I have never felt that She was unsafe when She spent nights away with Him/Them.
Her particular stud ( The one that fucked Her for nearly 10 years ).
Always said as the age gap between them was nearly 25/28 years, that She had taught him so much not only about sex, But the treatment of Woman, that found useful in His relationship with His young wife and family.
It is a shame that all good things must end, in the fact that we have had to retire from our former lifestyle.
Which was pretty wild even by todays standards.
I love being on this site and reading all the different posts from like minded people all,over the world. 👌😁

I met a few guys on here who seem more the respectful. So I don't doubt that for a minute . As far as letting her go alone I'd never do that ever . We only play together that's our rules . I wouldn't feel comfortable with her being with anyone alone no matter how much i trusted them . The end game for us is to Purley have a threesome with a black guy *straight* no fruity stuff . No humiliation either . Just us both pleasing her and yeah maybe il take a backseat for 10-15 mins watch him have his way with her whilst I film and then il join back in . Everyone has thier own scerneros . That's ours!

I met a few guys on here who seem more the respectful. So I don't doubt that for a minute . As far as letting her go alone I'd never do that ever . We only play together that's our rules . I wouldn't feel comfortable with her being with anyone alone no matter how much i trusted them . The end game for us is to Purley have a threesome with a black guy *straight* no fruity stuff . No humiliation either . Just us both pleasing her and yeah maybe il take a backseat for 10-15 mins watch him have his way with her whilst I film and then il join back in . Everyone has thier own scerneros . That's ours!
It wasn’t that I wanted not to go with Her, I would have loved to watch, However one thing She always said was, That She wanted to have Her choice on what was done with Her, Not mine, She also liked the feeling of being seen out with them,and watching other peoples reactions, to what She was obviously doing.
If I had been with Her this probably would not of happened.
It was not just the sex She enjoyed, She always loved being dirty and sexy.
Showing off turned Her on as much or was a big part of Her experience.
It also turned me on also, And watching when She let me !!!
I have always loved Her over the years flirting and being hit on by other guys.
To me having been with Her since She was 16 years old, I could never have wished for a more sexual woman.
And I love Her dearly. 🥰

Back