My wifes 29 are we too young for this LS? Question for Couples & Bulls

Me & My wife have been roll playing this fantasy for a good while now . I'm 32 she's 29 . Do bulls like wife's abit older are we better off waiting longer until she's mid 30s / 40? We definitely said we are going to make this a reality one day it's just when. What age was you and your wife ? & bulls what age do you prefer ?
I'm 54 and what I can say is that I really really wanted to start earlier when we was young

I'm 54 and what I can say is that I really really wanted to start earlier when we was young
I saw a lot of comments here about how good a BBC can fuck your wife and change her mind and life forever. Is this true because if my wife will be blacked by a BBC bull will she able to listen of me or she will do what her bull will say?

I saw a lot of comments here about how good a BBC can fuck your wife and change her mind and life forever. Is this true because if my wife will be blacked by a BBC bull will she able to listen of me or she will do what her bull will say?
I think there is a risk but it is part of the game. No risk no fun! ;)
To reduce it, it's needed total trust and sincerity in the couple and the cuck need also self-esteem.
In any case, I think it is absolutely worth it! :love:

there is no age to start . there is the strength of the relationship between the two and the want and understanding of what they are getting into . Go slow at first . Be safe

Yes sir, plus she's Spanish that's my favorite flavor ❤️

View media item 481203
Oh yes. You need a huge BBC to penetrate her huge ass ( but as I see on foto you have a big one good for her ). Imagine a white wife with a big ass that like bj and swallow all. If you like 69 she will do everything for you after that. Love to see her trembling when she is in fucking. It's very wild what a women can do when she is trembling on a cock. It's blow my mind for real.

Definitely not to young to get into the life style, get your wife a bbc as soon as you possibly can , do not be like myself as I refused for many years and now regret not taking bbc as I now know what I was missing all though years .

Its nice but these young wifes need oldermore mature bull in there lives one with experience in getting these sexy 22to 28 year old married ladys to the place they need to be thats on there marital bed as there cuckold husbands watch the massive cocked older bull fuck there young wifes to a total state off nivaana something there husbands could never do as the young wife begs the older massive cocked bull to impregnate her in missionary position his big heavy set black ass between the wifes widley spread legs her heels digging desperately into his big black ass. As his jumbo cock and balls get ready to fill the wifes clutching fertile married. Twat with the biggest load its ever had inside it the bulls cock drives the wife to a total state off surrender then goes balls deep into her tummy and plants his black baby into her as cuck husband watches this is the desire all cuck wifes and husbands

Me & My wife have been roll playing this fantasy for a good while now . I'm 32 she's 29 . Do bulls like wife's abit older are we better off waiting longer until she's mid 30s / 40? We definitely said we are going to make this a reality one day it's just when. What age was you and your wife ? & bulls what age do you prefer ?
Not too late at all. I’m 30 and I’ve only been a bull for a few years. You can start whenever you’re comfortable

If you’d like to ease into it with some sexting let me know

Let me rephrase an old joke:
- You know, our wife tomorrow is the first anniversary after the wedding ... Do you think it is too early to offer her to try a black bull, at her 19 years old?
- Well, it seems to me that you are at least a year and one day late!IMG_20210822_054902.jpg

Back