My wife wants to try first BBC! Europe

Hello everyone!

After a long time, I finally had the courage to ask my wife what she thought about sex with a black man. She told me that if I agreed, there was no problem with it :sex: I'm so excited about this! We are from Europe and we travel often. If anyone is interested please pm me!
IMG_20240320_104129.jpgreceived_554665272584712.jpegIMG_20230901_235813.jpgWrite what you would like to do with her.

Last edited by a moderator:
We was on the party in Amsterdam last weekend. In the club ,Black handsome guy asked my wife for a dance,just in front of me.She's looked on me with a eyes "can i?" :wub: I just nodded "yes" :)They danced really long ,i seen that slutty im her eyes. We've spend together that evening with drinking , dancing,and talking. Every ******* our talk was much dirtier. About 3-4 AM we was *******,exhausted but really horny. Decided to go back to our hotel.
He offered to walk us away. When we were at the hotel, I gave him the key to the room, gave him my wife's hand and said "have fun" :sex: I waited outside the hotel and smoked cigarettes nervously, one after the other. Around 6 o'clock he came out, thanked and said goodbye to me, saying it was amazing. When I entered our hotel room, I found my wife sleeping naked in a wet bed. When I asked for details in the morning, she didn't want to tell me too much. She said it would be her sweet secret. She said he had a really big cock, and maybe one day she would try black again if something like last night happened.

I can just imagine what happen there and how she sucked,riding and bend over to his big Black cock. I cant stop to thinking about that.
That was our first time in this live style and that's happend just 3 months after our first conversation about that!

Hello everyone!

After a long time, I finally had the courage to ask my wife what she thought about sex with a black man. She told me that if I agreed, there was no problem with it :sex: I'm so excited about this! We are from Europe and we travel often. If anyone is interested please pm me!
View attachment 6995638View attachment 6995639View attachment 6995640Write what you would like to do with her.
Congratulations on your newly hooked bbcslut.
I hope you keep posting pics. She’s beautiful.

Back