My wife wants her bull to impregnate her

No, he cannot stop his wife getting pregnant by another man. His posting does not show overwhelming enthusiasm for the idea. However, he does have legal recourse, if he chooses, to not support the baby. Having and raising a baby is difficult enough without all the drama of a 3rd party. In many states there are forms that need to be filled out at birth if he chooses denounce his paternity. Simply saying he is a cuck does not mean he is obliged to be a supportive ******* to a bi-racial baby.

I think under these circumstances, he will.not object
Because they he loves his wife.

Think long and hard (no pun intended) about that.

I heard a scary story about a cuck who lost his mind after the baby her wife bred fathered by another man was born.

To make a long story short, he threw the baby alive in a branch crusher. The poor woman witnessed it before finding the same fate. The cuck burned the stallion alive, left a confession letter and vanished.
Jesus Christ!..

Think long and hard (no pun intended) about that.

I heard a scary story about a cuck who lost his mind after the baby her wife bred fathered by another man was born.

To make a long story short, he threw the baby alive in a branch crusher. The poor woman witnessed it before finding the same fate. The cuck burned the stallion alive, left a confession letter and vanished.
He must have been insane .

I will stay with her no matter what..she is my life!

This is admirable. But you do understand that by default, you cede any leverage in the relationship, and you empower her and whatever man she may desire. It is the logic of your unqualified commitment that you can only surrender. What you want or believe you can or can't accept no longer matters. She and her lover will hold all the cards. You have none. Consider this well.

All the best!

You never will. Happened in Brazil.
My bull told me this scary story. And some other stories.
Here in Brazil everybody is tolerant toward interracial relationships, orgies and so on. But the latin culture is not tolerant to cheating, no matter the races involved.
I don't get it. Cuckolding is cheating, why even start it?

Back