My wife wants her bull to impregnate her

Lets face it....a black stud is deep inside a wife with nothing between them and it's her high risk time.....he's touching her where her husband will never touch her...he has strong fertile seed swelling up about to explode that deep inside her....one more deep loving thrust and he's has to let go...he can't hold it any longer she's just too wet....so she feels him let go and spurting his warm seed deep inside her....her mind races as she feels him spurting with he's impregnating her because he's so deep..... but does she really want him to pull out?

I'm all for a big cock black bull cumming inside my wife but impregnating her is ridiculous, that's a fuckin baby man, get that ******* out of your sexual fantasy. Tell her to fuck off and be with the bull if that's what she wants. A bull is for her pleasure not to dump a kid and leave. You will fuck that kid up for life, it's incredibly selfish and disgusting to even consider

Don't listen to all these 'unverified" people. None of them have any pics on their profile at all. On this site we have hundreds of time told people to get verified (which is super easy) so that fellow site members know with whom they are talking. In absence of being verified you should consider that the person on the other end with a high probability is fake.

As far as the "unsecure male" is concerned you should just dismiss all these nonsense advice they are dishing out. Being in the lifestyle to bring more excitement to it sexually and bringing you and your wife closer to each other doesn't mean that your wife should go and get pregnant by another guy whom with all certainty will not be around to raise that kid. Parenthood is serious business and you should NOT mix your sexual desires with the challenges of a having a baby your wife conceived with another man. Having had 3 children I know that it is not an easy task and full of challenges. Now imagine that you have a baby to care for who is not yours and was only brought into this world because she just cared more for another man to carry his baby. I am sorry but this is nonsense and inconsiderate behavior. The size of your penis doesn't have much with your ability to ******* your own baby. They can harvest your sperm and place it in her cervix or uterine cavity, I am sure you have heard of artificial insemination. It is upsetting that some wives are using the lifestyle as an excuse to "cheat" on their husbands. If she wants a baby with another guy, please keep the door open and hand over the divorce petition to her on the way out!
This is the one of the few bits of good advice here. I'm not a cuck, but I AM a dad, and two decades of raising another human being is a super serious matter. It's not a matter of one off "oh, it's sexy" nonsense. I'm also with the comment about learning your legal rights in your jurisdiction, and frankly, if she goes ahead, leave. That kind of unilateral action is not a basis for parenting. The questions here are about how this theoretical kid is going to do being raised by an ambivalent ******* (that'll be you, bucko.)

This just screams bad idea to me.

Back