My wife wants her bull to impregnate her

Think long and hard (no pun intended) about that.

I heard a scary story about a cuck who lost his mind after the baby her wife bred fathered by another man was born.

To make a long story short, he threw the baby alive in a branch crusher. The poor woman witnessed it before finding the same fate. The cuck burned the stallion alive, left a confession letter and vanished.

This is all new to me. We never talked about it before.
Just the other day she said she wants his baby.

What shall i do...please only serious answers!

Under no bloody circumstances do you raise another man's baby for starters. Next, speak to an attorney and learn the laws related to paternity/baby-support and Alimony in your jurisdiction...yes, I am serious. Speak to the wife and discuss with her the ramifications of her desired unilateral actions which, are contrary to the ideals, ideologies, principles and vales entrenched in the LIFESTYLE.....especially, communication, TRUST, mutual RESPECT, etc....

I heard a scary story about a cuck who lost his mind after the baby her wife bred fathered by another man was born.

To make a long story short, he threw the baby alive in a branch crusher. The poor woman witnessed it before finding the same fate. The cuck burned the stallion alive, left a confession letter and vanished.

That's a pretty extreme scenario. Where did you hear about that?

Choose the cuckold lifestyle separately from pregnancy, because an objective and emotionally unbiased person is capable of doing so!!

You need to talk to your wife very seriously, for by impregnation from the black bull also in an indirect way but humiliates you, and you don't deserve that!

That is truly a gruesome story. However, unless there is actual documentation (news story, police report, etc.) that's all it is....a story.

It looks like it's time to talk about it now. Had you two been planning on having a family of your own? Is she telling you she is going to have this baby whether you agree or not? If so, that is no way to bring an innocent baby into the world. If you're not ready to be a full time *******, especially to someone else's baby, I'd have to say it is not a good decision. If she insists, you need to decide what's right for you and only you can make that decision.

That's terrible.
I have my bad days
But I'm not violent man I couldn't do that with our *******. No way

How do you feel about her wanting to have his baby? Do you think you could accept her having another mans baby? Do you have any children with her? Talk this out with her in a calm rational manner. then decide what to do. My second wife had five children with her bulls. At that point she was a black owned whore wife. I let her do what she wanted as it made her happy.

He really has no choice! It’s her womb!
Fuck outta here! She wants a real man’s kid!
No, he cannot stop his wife getting pregnant by another man. His posting does not show overwhelming enthusiasm for the idea. However, he does have legal recourse, if he chooses, to not support the baby. Having and raising a baby is difficult enough without all the drama of a 3rd party. In many states there are forms that need to be filled out at birth if he chooses denounce his paternity. Simply saying he is a cuck does not mean he is obliged to be a supportive ******* to a bi-racial baby.

Back