My Wife seduced by a black man in nightclub.

The first black guy my wife was with after we were married was with a black guy who hit on her at a bar restaurant and he used her in the back of our suv.

she sent me a text that a black guy was hitting on her. I at first thought she was messing with me. I quickly realized she was serious and I asked if she wanted to go for it. She put it on me to decide and when she asked what I wanted her to do I went all in.

She walked up to him and his friends out on the patio and he was very aggressive and she offered him the back of our suv if he was serious about wanting to hit it the way he was talking.

he walked her out of the bar and walked her to our suv. When she was kneeling to adjust the seat he reached up her skirt and fell how wer she was and pushed her back down and slipped into her from behind. No discussion about condoms or anything more than her asking if he liked married woman.

he was exactly her type. Rough and from a neighborhood she wouldn’t even drive through. And he treated her like a total slut.

made her ******* herself when sucking him. He took pictures of her sucking him and with him inside her. He made her come by calling her names and making her say what he wanted.

he wanted to come in her mouth but she begged him to come in her pussy. He was such a good dirty talker and she loved it.

after he came in her and she cleaned him with her mouth. She dropped him off at his friends house and he had her show his friends her fucked pussy and he had her call herself some names. She loved how it made her feel.

she gave him her number and when he called and asked to be with her again she asked if I could watch and that was how I watched my wife take the first two black guys in our dirty kinky journey.
All women need sex, married or not. Husbands get boring. Same sex is boring. Black men know how to fuck a woman!

Back