my wife says she can't have sex without emotional connection

that is hold up per her on taking next steps
I don't know the details of your relationship, but I think that will be a lot of ground to cover with her. That's why I started a meet and greet group of guys when I lived in Miami. When you feel comfortable and compatible it takes away a lot of pressure. Good Luck

My wife can't have sex without emotional connection she says .
That's unfortunately an existing "issue" with about 30 percent of people - female and male. It is not an issue at all when both partners in a relationship prefer a monogamous lifestyle. But in the end it's something noone can choose or change. If your wife is not made for a wifesharing lifestyle - which seems to be the case - all you can do is accept it. Love her, be proud of her the way she is, cherish her and have a great monogamous life together! What else would you do?

We too have talked about it to no end in the bedroom. Her biggest thing is there has to be a physical as well as emotional connection for her to feel free with another man. She said that if she goes through with this, she calls all the shots and on her terms. I won’t have a say in any of it

The emotional connection between a woman and her lover can put marriages at risk. That is why cuckolds and people who like to participate in this lifestyle need to be so careful.

My wife has said the same thing but then she says can only do it if she does not like them. Did not make a lot of sense when she said this but assume did not want to get involved with them and this would prevent that.

We too have talked about it to no end in the bedroom. Her biggest thing is there has to be a physical as well as emotional connection for her to feel free with another man. She said that if she goes through with this, she calls all the shots and on her terms. I won’t have a say in any of it
Have a loving relationship first before you consider any further steps! Putting pressure on a partner is not that. :(

My wife has said the same thing but then she says can only do it if she does not like them. Did not make a lot of sense when she said this but assume did not want to get involved with them and this would prevent that.
...or she just loves having sex with men she hates. May seem odd but some people like that.
Don't assume. Ask her why. ;)

Houston we got a problem!
Seriously you only got one choice Dump her LMAO sorry I just had to say that but that is non negotiable no one should jeopardize their marriage because of the lifestyle NEVER. What ever the wife says is the law. It took my wife a long time I'm talking years but we were in our 40's and really I was in no hurry so we took our time the good thing that at that time there were plenty of Swingers club houses that we visit frequently and make friends and talked to a lot couples until one couple told her that it would be a lot easier if she was able to separate SEX and LOVE and my wife responce was it's the same thing then the wife of the couple responded with "YES ONLY BETWEEN YOU AND YOUR HUSBAND WHEN YOU PLAY WITH OTHERS IS JUST SEX" she added once you are together and alone you will have the best steamy hot lovemaking like never before plus if you doit right each time will be more intense and is totally true because now she can squirt. That did it for herso slowly we venture into playing with others until we found that we were a lot more confortable being Hot Wife and Stag couple because I just like to see her have fun with selected black males and has been great none of us is complaining. So for some women it takes longer until they are able to separate sex and love it worked for us.
Good luck

Her exact response there, nearly word for word, is kinda common! (particularly on reddit or ourhotwives.org )

It's not seen here on these forums quite as much because most couples here approach sharing from a very casual swinger perspective. That's fine. It works for many couples.

There is no One True Way though!

Don't believe the rants from people that there's one way to do this, and it's just sport fucking.

A percentage of couples will go from monogamy to sharing in more of an open relationship way. That might mean she goes have experiences 1 on 1, or maybe hubby can be there too. It more often means she wants to develop at least some connection first, and be able to be FRIENDS with benefits with the Bull, and ideally have multiple hookups with the same guy. Most always this open relationship path does not include a goal of deep romantic love, but it might include being able to have at least some feelings / connection.

Next, polyamory. Poly is the least common pathway in hotwifing / cuckolding. Only a tiny very percentage of couples start with polyamory as the plan. Living all together is a bit utopian. So few actually make that last.

There's multiple ways to do polyamory though, and the most common looks just like open relationship dating, but the lovers go heavy on the romance, way heavy.

Blurred Lines

Some swinger types end up allowing 1 on 1 hookups.

Then, some open relationship types end up doing what is so similar to polyamory, but not always.

My favorite is the open relationship approach, but without deep romance.

I'm rare in believing that some moderate feelings can be had, but building a deep romantic relationship is a choice, and people can hold back from that. I don't think the boundary needs to be way back at "just sport fucking" in order to stop love. To me that is overreacting.

My wife can't have sex without emotional connection she says .
I used to be like that… eventually this changed as I mature and learn how to express myself sexually.. this lifestyle technically is suitable for such who wants emotion as usually the QOS has a cuck who she has emotional bond with.. and the bull works on the pleasure side of things.. similar dynamic works for swinging and 3somes where you always share it with someone you have emotional connection with… as for me, it turns me on when my partner is turned on too.

What I find is environment plays a huge role… I have lived in places that I feel repressed and I am not comfortable doing this lifestyle… the more easy going, non judgemental and natural the environment is.. the more turned on I am to regularly do the lifestyle..

On my regular social media, I would never even post a photo of me in bikinis even I am at the peak of my summer body.. but here and a few more sexual websites I am more than happy to reveal my body and every parts of it.

This is just my personal thoughts and experience, I hope it helps!

Back