My wife knows everything. But...

So I'm 28 and she's 31. We've been married for 5 years now. We did a threesome with one other white guy twice. We both enjoyed it. She was the center of attention. Now she knows that I fantasize about her and one or more bbcs. She also knows that I enjoy sucking them as well. When we have sex she talks dirty about her getting black bred and gangbanged etc. She knows that gets me off so quickly. I even got her a realistic black dildo that I use on her as frequently as she let's me. She loves the feeling but she's still skeptical about fucking black men. I know she did once before we met and he left her with an extra gift. Don't worry it was one that could be cured. However, I think that is what turns her away more than anything. She tells me she believes in a one man one woman relationship. I'm not sure which is the actual reason. Anyone have any ideas or thoughts? If more information is needed please ask me. I'm an open book.

So I'm 28 and she's 31. We've been married for 5 years now. We did a threesome with one other white guy twice. We both enjoyed it. She was the center of attention. Now she knows that I fantasize about her and one or more bbcs. She also knows that I enjoy sucking them as well. When we have sex she talks dirty about her getting black bred and gangbanged etc. She knows that gets me off so quickly. I even got her a realistic black dildo that I use on her as frequently as she let's me. She loves the feeling but she's still skeptical about fucking black men. I know she did once before we met and he left her with an extra gift. Don't worry it was one that could be cured. However, I think that is what turns her away more than anything. She tells me she believes in a one man one woman relationship. I'm not sure which is the actual reason. Anyone have any ideas or thoughts? If more information is needed please ask me. I'm an open book.

You should have stopped at "My wife knows everything." Once you accept that your life will be so much easier. ;)

I'm assuming the "extra gift" he left her with was an STD. That's unfortunate but that could have happened with a man from any race. But irregardless, sometimes people make up their minds about something and there's nothing you can do to change their mind. While it's irrational to blame all black men just because one gave her more than a good time it is what it is. All you can do is accept that, don't pressure her to change her mind and continue your dirty talk in bed. It's quite possible at some point all this talk about black gangbangs and being black bred will make her reconsider. But it has to be her decision.

Good luck.

Back