My wife has gone another step of the way.

I'm sure he loves getting pics but I'm sure he just likes to watch and doesn't want to disturb his amazing sexy wife and her black bull when they are fucking. Love this post so real and natural and it's great to see a real couple enjoying the lifestyle. Keep on having fun. And we love the pics and would love to hear more about what you experience. Do you just watch? Do clean up after or what happens when your wife and black bull are done?

I watch mostly, but also, I help do other things. Truth is, I would do anything they wanted. Last time, I got my first creampie from another man straight from her sweet honey hole. Never thought that happen. After wards, I always want to lick her more. Then get inside her used hot sticky cunt and take my turn.

Had another great fuck session for wife yesterday. She is soar today and from the size and depth he was able to deliver. By far this is her choice of man to keep her satisfied. check out this maneuver he penetrated her with. She was stretched out GOPR0014.MP4_000809909.jpgGOPR0015.MP4_000929561.jpgGOPR0014.MP4_000960826.jpg

Love when wife's Bull makes her say things like about how she loves his "huge black cock" ,or her
married white cunt". Super turns me on to watch her getting stretched. Even like it when I can't watch but can hear them and her moaning so loud when she cums and begs for more. don't alwyas get to watch but always get to clean up.

Ever think of two guys.. maybe both black or one white one black, either way two big cocks work your wife over... not sure if you two have ever thought about that.

She did, she came a lot of times too. Not to mention, he had her saying outloud that she was "his married white pussy" Also, saying, " fuck my married white pussy"
Wow I get hard only reading this,i wish to hear that from my wife.She say no.But I just get 10 in 2.25 thick black toy for her last month she cum hard ,and its only cock she see so far insaid her pussy for month..

Take you long time to convince her to go black?I have talk to my wife for 10 year she say no,Finaly she accept 10 in thick bbc toy and I am fucking her for 2 month, 3 time at week, with that, and evry time she cum hard.

Back