My wife has been blacked

That's done !
My wife has been fucked this week-end by a black lover! The children went to their grand-parents for the week-end. We organized a meeting with a black man at the hotel on saturday night. The excitation was very powerful for us. She dressed very sexy with sexy lingerie, stokings and high heels.
At 8pm we were on the hotel room waiting for him. I kissed her, she was very excited to know that she soon will be a hotwife, fucking with an other man, her married pussy fucked by a black cock.
... and then he called us: he was at the reception... I told him the number of our room.
This tall and Nice guy was very happy to see my wife very sexy with her red lips...
He directly kissed her, touching all her body, her ass and pussy... After 10 minutes she went on her knees in front of him...

View attachment 5787910
Hello ☺️ millie and jeff her new inexperienced cuck couple bbc virgin

That's done !
My wife has been fucked this week-end by a black lover! The children went to their grand-parents for the week-end. We organized a meeting with a black man at the hotel on saturday night. The excitation was very powerful for us. She dressed very sexy with sexy lingerie, stokings and high heels.
At 8pm we were on the hotel room waiting for him. I kissed her, she was very excited to know that she soon will be a hotwife, fucking with an other man, her married pussy fucked by a black cock.
... and then he called us: he was at the reception... I told him the number of our room.
This tall and Nice guy was very happy to see my wife very sexy with her red lips...
He directly kissed her, touching all her body, her ass and pussy... After 10 minutes she went on her knees in front of him...

View attachment 5787910
Nobody can see it

That's done !

View attachment 5787910
You should be very proud you made your wife a BBC cunt slut wife good job 👍

Back