My wife has been blacked

What does she tell you, did she like it?What does she tell you, did she like it?
Yes, it had become à true fantasy for her. She was very stressed before the meeting but also very excited. She liked the feeling to be made available for an other man. She liked being on a hotel room waiting for a black lover she didn't knew. The first kisses electrified her. She told me after the night that she could be addicted to it as a joke... but I know that it's probably true :)
She wants to wait a little before à new experience but doesn't say no to see him again.

So now on you open the Pandora box. You will never go back? This step change your life?
We don't know yet... but it's a special week for sure... we have a normal week with work and school for children, so nothing spécial. But in the same time thinking that my lovely wife has sucked an other man's cock, has been fucked several times and has been covered in part of her body by his cum is incredibly exciting...

We don't know yet... but it's a special week for sure... we have a normal week with work and school for children, so nothing spécial. But in the same time thinking that my lovely wife has sucked an other man's cock, has been fucked several times and has been covered in part of her body by his cum is incredibly exciting...
So you thinking of what happend. Means you like. Will you want to have another experience because if you are soo happy I am.sure your wife is more happy and want to.have another bull

Congratulations!
When done right this can really renew a marriage and bring back the excitement from when you first got together.

That's done !
My wife has been fucked this week-end by a black lover! The children went to their grand-parents for the week-end. We organized a meeting with a black man at the hotel on saturday night. The excitation was very powerful for us. She dressed very sexy with sexy lingerie, stokings and high heels.
At 8pm we were on the hotel room waiting for him. I kissed her, she was very excited to know that she soon will be a hotwife, fucking with an other man, her married pussy fucked by a black cock.
... and then he called us: he was at the reception... I told him the number of our room.
This tall and Nice guy was very happy to see my wife very sexy with her red lips...
He directly kissed her, touching all her body, her ass and pussy... After 10 minutes she went on her knees in front of him...

View attachment 5787910
Is your wife still fucking other bulls

Just after that he kissed her and take off her panty to lick her. She was very wet and fastly very close to an orgasm. He stopped before and he took a condom...
He was on the bed and asked my wife to come on him. She was still dressed with stockings and shoes when she impaled herself on his big black cock... What a pleasure to be on the corner of the room looking at them...

Then he fucked her for more than 45 minutes in differents positions. He fucked her very strongly and she had 2 orgasms. He asked her to go doggy style and he fucked her while touching her asshole.
We didn't talk before how and where he could come. So he decided to put off the condom and to cum on my wife's ass. A big and messy cumshot...
View attachment 5790776
Did she keep her wedding ring on

Back