My wife has been blacked

Eso esta terminado !
¡Mi esposa ha sido follada este fin de semana por un amante negro! Los niños fueron a sus abuelos para el fin de semana. Organizamos una reunión con un hombre negro en el hotel el sábado por la noche. La excitación fue muy poderosa para nosotros. Se vistió muy sexy con lencería sexy, medias y tacones altos.
A las 8 de la noche estábamos esperándolo en la habitación del hotel. La besé, estaba muy emocionada de saber que pronto será hotwife, follando con otro hombre, su coño de casada follado por una polla negra.
... y luego nos llamó: estaba en la recepción... Le dije el número de nuestra habitación.
Este chico alto y agradable estaba muy feliz de ver a mi esposa muy sexy con sus labios rojos...
Él la besó directamente, tocando todo su cuerpo, su culo y su coño... Después de 10 minutos ella se arrodilló frente a él...

View attachment 5787910
Te envidio por tranformarte en cornudo

Just after the first fuck my wife went to the bathroom to clean her ass and pussy... I was with her new lover who asked me what was my feeling and if i liked it. We talked a moment and my wife came back... All dressed, with refreshed make up and shoes and her lover went to take à shower... I was alone with my wife and told her how it was good and how I liked what has just happened... I said I will go to the bar of the hotel to take some drinks and let her with him for 15 or 20 minutes... I reassured her and told her to let go! She had 2 orgasms and was not sure to be able to have one more but I felt that the idea to be alone with him for feu minutes pleased her...
I went down to the hall to order a bottle of champagne and letting them 20 minutes alone... During that time the excitement was at its peak... I didn't know what they were doing and what they were talking about... My wife was alone in an hôtel room with a naked black man who just freshly fuked her!!

Picture of my wife an other day at home:
2022-04-15-23-50-55-815.jpg

Just after the first fuck my wife went to the bathroom to clean her ass and pussy... I was with her new lover who asked me what was my feeling and if i liked it. We talked a moment and my wife came back... All dressed, with refreshed make up and shoes and her lover went to take à shower... I was alone with my wife and told her how it was good and how I liked what has just happened... I said I will go to the bar of the hotel to take some drinks and let her with him for 15 or 20 minutes... I reassured her and told her to let go! She had 2 orgasms and was not sure to be able to have one more but I felt that the idea to be alone with him for feu minutes pleased her...
I went down to the hall to order a bottle of champagne and letting them 20 minutes alone... During that time the excitement was at its peak... I didn't know what they were doing and what they were talking about... My wife was alone in an hôtel room with a naked black man who just freshly fuked her!!
If I left my girl like that I would hope when they joined me at the bar her pussy would be once again full of cum and she would push my hand under her dress and into her sloppy pussy then tell me to taste it

View attachment 5806660
Great! Is this man from this forum?

View attachment 5806660
would love to fuck her too

View attachment 5806660
Love French pastry

Back